What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ah that's where u been, Hawk. Got lost in the rum. You were doing well when it was just 3-6 beers a day, that rum will do u in. You ever have Bacardi 151? You could set it on fire.

Supergluing wounds shut does work, u have to pinch it closed first and then super glue the outside edges together so they stay shut, they actually sell a medical grade superglue for this purpose although it's probably no different than regular stuff.
Butterfly stitch like pops said is a good idea too, never done that before tho.

"Took the road to Damascus", haha, never heard that saying before, im going to have to remember that one.

I agree, fent would be the worst party drug, it's good u dont see it at festivals in ireland at least.
I like the idea of scavenging for useful items after a festival is done, if u collect a bunch of clean tents u could sell them at the next festival? Sounds like it'd be a pain tho.

I agree with the others, superx, that medic story at the festival is hilarious. Hopefully no one took ur advice to take more drugs and actually drank some water instead. I hear x dries u out, get all sweaty and hyperthermic.
Along with Buzz's line of thinking, ive seen online where people sneak into concerts by carrying a ladder in, security thinks theyre there for work and lets them through. The big ring of keys like Buzz said is another good 'disguise'.

The fake crab sticks are alright for what they are, theyre basically fish paste molded and formed into sticks, they have the pull apart of crab but like superx said they can smell very fishy.
I thought real canned crab would be hella expensive but turns out theyre $4-5 for a 6 oz can, that's not too bad, get 1.5lbs of canned crab meat for $20?

Has Superx decided on an NFL team yet? Maybe he needs to follow them a bit more before deciding. Are u able to watch games where from Ireland? I know irish local tv would only let me stream news and stuff, not most live sports...

Im a degenerate so of course im betting on the bears over chiefs. It's preseason and the worse team usually wins. Of course now that that's my plan watch the chiefs beat chicago by 3 td's.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
If you are on duty during daylight hours be sure to complete the out fit.
View attachment 19047954

You know what to do, @pop_rocks . and there is an option to add for greater AUTHORITAY. This guy knows the power of many keys. "The more you got, the more you have." Hope that helps.

@superx your festival caused flashbacks of Bluegrass Festivals I have survived. We hauled recliners, couches, air mattresses, and way too much stuff that we set up on the banks of the Ochlockonee for several daze. Shrooms all 'round for the best sound. LOL
You should look into the Irish Lions from Detroit for the National Conference team.

View attachment 19047955

yes!! the shades and big key ring would totally complete the look, they will respect my authority
lets not forget the use of the knife hand while talking too
you can tell that is a dated pic of the irish lions of detriot (is that what we are calling them this season??)
stafford is gone and has been replaces by the wee baby jerrod mcGoof, but he seems to fit into the system and had a great season last year
i like the irish lions this year and see them making a run for the playoffs
lions can of whop ass.jpg

@Bababooey
you just cant stay away from the action baba! and i hope you win
i dont know who the chiefs backup qb is but they arent playing mahommie in the preseason
but your bears might have the shiny new kid in for at least a few series if not a whole quarter?
you could be right and i hope you cash in
im going to have to dig up the pic of the fancy strips they put on mrs.chickys finger when they took her stiches out
bandaid.jpg

those are some fancy band aids meant to keep shit closed up

im usually not a fan of those fishy paste things you see
/fish balls, fish cakes etc.
but for some reason the crab cakes arent that bad

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
I cant ever root for the lions but i will say they had a nice year, jared goff was pretty consistent all year and said all the right things, even when they were playing well it was "we're still not satisfied" etc. Good for them they won 2 playoff games, their first wins since the early 90s (!).

I think carson wentz is the backup in KC now? I guess as far as backups go he's elite.
The bears plan to play caleb in each of the remaining preseason games, think they said 50-60 snaps total. It wasnt caleb who blew the game open against the bills last week, tho, i just think for whatever reason the bears backups are playing well in the preseason.

Ive seen those surgical strips before, i guess theyre like the official version of a butterfly stitch. Cant see any visible stitching on the outside, did they use the interior ones? Cant see any superglue either. Did she finally get that pin out yet?

I can say ive eaten that crab cake outside of the california roll type things like Pops said, but u might find them in crab rangoon from ur cheap chinese takeouts. That might actually work better than using real crab meat which im sure youll only find specks of.

buzzmobile

Veteran
you can tell that is a dated pic of the irish lions of detriot (is that what we are calling them this season??)
stafford is gone and has been replaces by the wee baby jerrod mcGoof, but he seems to fit into the system and had a great season last year
i like the irish lions this year and see them making a run for the playoffs
1723721983690.jpeg

I was just trying to find something green on a lion to catch @superx 's eye. He does not know a stafford from a staffordshire. That can of Whoopass Soup is perfect! Be a Lion and pay no attention to @Bababooey because he "cannot feel when his body comes in contact with other objects".
1723722326199.jpeg

Lions have tails (1 each) too.

Go Lionz!
1723723458760.jpeg

I accept the 'finger hook' shot this morning as payback for the double snot rocket surf kid gif, @pop_rocks .

superx

Veteran
Hey happy campers...😊

Are you guys relagating superx to the conference league 😆

What did I do to deserve that ha-ha...

Pittsburgh steelers founders and owners the Rooney family have deep root ancestral connections to Ireland (Newry 🇮🇪) I also have connections to the said surname.

Steelers have also had Preseason games in Ireland ( which I was completely oblivious to, as I was with the above information)

I gotta see beyond the colour of green, even if they are rose tainted..

GO STEELERS..

If this goes tits up I'm willing to eat a full packet of crab sticks...

I was all set to see Coldplay perform the 30th of this month as I only managed to snag one ticket,( one daughter didn't want to go without the other) now one of them has changed their minds and wants to go.
So I gave her the ticket as I have seen them before, I will drive her up and hang around the vicinity (trying not to look to conspicuous) and drive back down.
It's a good 7 hr drive up and down, I did look at booking a hotel for the both of us, the prices were absolutely scandalous. Coldplay are a great act live, unsure if any of you guys are familiar with there music..

I'm going to move heaven and earth to get over to the UK in November for Sea Sick Steve strutting his 3 strings, I missed his last gig in Vicar St Dublin due to a family weeding abroad.. It's in the realms of possibilities...

buzzmobile

Veteran
GO STEELERS..

Are you guys relagating superx to the conference league 😆

What did I do to deserve that ha-ha...
Consider all of the above as 'coaching you up' to make sure you have all the background information needed to make a team choice. This could affect your development as a thinking, feeling human football fan. We cannot take this choice of yours lightly.

You deserve all of that and then some for mentioning the Pit Rusters today. It's not too late, @superx. You know you want a tail.

Mickey Rooney had a pet dolphin he named Bernie. Not many people know that.

1723731268528.jpeg

1723731381535.jpeg

What time is kickoff?

superx

Veteran
Hey buzz,

Mickey the good old Scottish prod?

I would prefer to cut my sack of with a rusty blade 😆

I guess it's back to the drawing board, 5th Sept, I have ample time..

A pick from the Conference league might turn out to be a blessing in disguise..

English league kicks off tomorrow night, I haven't watched any ball sports from the All-Ireland final.. (apart from brief extracts at the Olympics)

Dirty come down.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@superx
no brother, you are playing in the big league!
so youve made your choice?! the pittsburgh steelers?!
its your call
steelers football.jpg

the rooney angle is solid and i will have to do some scouting and fill you in on the team
/its not a team i really follow
ive enver seen them live but coldplay kicks ass

you are such a nice dad to give up your seat at the show for your daughter, do your best to keep a low profile
plus a 7hr drive! thats my idea of a good time, no really
i love road trips and hope you too enjoy just being together on your drive and talk and see all kinds of interesting stuff

@Bababooey
i guess wentz would be considered a solid backup qb, how is the bears D looking?
the more exp the rookie gets the better and i am kind of rooting for him to do well
the lions are packed and if mcgoof can keep playing like a star they are going to the playoffs
/bet on teams that win
crab sticks are pretty good and you can do all kinds of stuff with them not just make sushi
like xman said his dad would just eat them straigh tor you can also mash them into a seafood salad type thing (i like celery and red peppers in mine)
she got the pin out
pin.jpg

thats for you @buzzmobile
/that was a double snot rocket so i owed you one
i wish i could check off half those things on a lions list!
how would mickey rooney have a pet dolphin called bernie?

Last edited:

eastcoastjoe

GO STEELERS..

Die hard ravens fan here 🤣🤣. I got to give it to the Steelers though, Mike Tomlin always figures out a way to beat our ass. Lol. They made some decent upgrades in the off-season. I think they’re going to be playoff contenders for sure.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Die hard ravens fan here 🤣🤣. I got to give it to the Steelers though, Mike Tomlin always figures out a way to beat our ass. Lol. They made some decent upgrades in the off-season. I think they’re going to be playoff contenders for sure.
i am a big fan of lamar jackson and think he has come a long way as a qb
/i agree they are playoff material all the way
it sounds like you have some teaks! how are the mcsteelers looking this year?

eastcoastjoe

i am a big fan of lamar jackson and think he has come a long way as a qb
/i agree they are playoff material all the way
it sounds like you have some teaks! how are the mcsteelers looking this year?

Steelers made some improvements in a few positions. I think there going to win more this year for sure

buzzmobile

Veteran
Hey buzz,

Mickey the good old Scottish prod?

I would prefer to cut my sack of with a rusty blade 😆
You can trade Mickey for Bing if you prefer. No need for nut sack mutilation.

1723752383707.jpeg

I am giving you a hard time, @superx. The Steelers are as good a team to adopt as any.

I know what a Lion is. I know what a Dolphin is. What is a Steeler?

1723752566566.jpeg

shithawk420

Veteran
i actaully just learned Ed O'Neil AKA Al Bundy was bfriefly on the steelers before he got cut but he was on the team. probably best thing that ever happened to him. Married with children is one of the best shows ever.there isnt a Polk High in Chicago is there baba?

yeah ive had Bacardi 151.havent seen it in a while. i cant drink that shit anymore.probably kill me one way or another

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
You can trade Mickey for Bing if you prefer. No need for nut sack mutilation.

View attachment 19048821

I am giving you a hard time, @superx. The Steelers are as good a team to adopt as any.

I know what a Lion is. I know what a Dolphin is. What is a Steeler?

View attachment 19048824
its all in fun buzz and im sure xman is a good sport

the steelers name derives from the steel industry when pa it was an industrial hub in the usa
some other fun facts about pittsburgh*:
they call each other yinz and their favorite foods are sandwiches and pretzels
most of them are amish and dont cant figure out how to work their cell phones
they refuse to go into water over their knees unless its for a baptism
working up a taek on the football team and it dosent look as bad as i thought
they play in the afc.n which is good and bad
i like the ravens and lamar (l'freaky) but the browns and bengirls have big ??? of their own so its kind of wide open if russ can cook
/xman: russell wilson was a star qb for the seattle seahawks till recently and the saying was "let russ cook"
so whats the hate on andy rooney? i always thought he was a harmless funny man, but maybe there is more to the story that i dont know?
now bing crosby, that guy could mutilate a nut sack
/ he is also the guy behind the del mar race track

*that i just made up

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
they call each other yinz and their favorite foods are sandwiches and pretzels
I can tell you are not from Pittsburgh. You misspelled pierogie; 'sandwiches and pretzels' could get someone hurt saying that.
so whats the hate on andy rooney?
Andy is a different Rooney. We had to kick the Mick to the curb because he was carrying a four leaf clover instead of a shamrock. He was lucky to escape the Emerald Isle.

There's a lot of history to teach you young guys.

@shithawk420 sent me this so I am sharing it with the class this morning. I like how they both say the same thing.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Steelers arent a bad choice as far as entertainment goes, like ECjoe says they should be pretty good this year, they won 10 games and made the playoffs last yr starting a QB who averaged .5 td's/game. Not sure how god chef russ or justin fields can be, but they should score more pts starting either guy for sure.

Sounds like a nice 1 day road trip, Superx, and i agree with Pops it's a good thing ur doing for ur daughter. What will u do while ur waiting? Bring a book, check out a local restaurant, etc? If only u werent driving back, u could have a few pints, maybe watch a game at the pub.
I heard the PL is starting up again, there's a lot of bets on Man City repeating as champs, not sure the odds are favorable however.

Ive never heard of seasick steve but he's an american blues musician? Will u be going with the lads then or flying han solo for that trip?

Yeah pops andy rooney was the curmudgeon who used to end every 60 Minutes show with an old man complaint about something or other. Mickey was the actor from way back when, he used to date judy garland, who played dorothy in the wizard of oz. They were probably quite the power couple back then.

I wanted to see video of that thing being pulled out from the ex's finger, Pops, but ill settle for the after photo. Is she keeping it? Maybe she could use it as a toothpick.

Im not sure there's a Polk high school in chicago, everytime i search for it the top mentions are from the show, so im pretty sure it's made up, Hawk.

Unlike Buzz, who's a true fan of the Fins, id have to caution u about the bears, there's long stretches of suckiness followed by brief bursts of competency. It's not a good recipe for mental health, superx.

shithawk420

Veteran
im not surprised baba. i just thought it was funny that Al Bundy actually was a Steeler. i dont know his record but i know he was one.think i remember him talking about Terry Bradshaw. fuk that would be a show right there. i like Terry. seems like a good guy.

superx

Veteran
Good day Joe, good to see ya.

I'm just Wetting my feet with the NFL, my primary focus is to gain knowledge and understanding of the game itself. I have watched many a game back in Ireland with the lads after a feed of Guinness, they would be more clued up on it than I would, the free flowing and pace/tempo of the NFL is certainly appealing..
I follow a lot of sports, once I grasp the rules it will make for entertaining viewing, im sure of it.

It was a roll of the drum when going with the steelers, it could of been any team, it's just a bit of craic..
I'm hoping the lads will have patience with me, (I have no doubt they will) buzz is keeping me on my toes and has the thumb screws at the ready 😉 baptism of fire, Enjoy your day man...

Gather around children while I whistle through my teeth...

Hey guys happy Friday;

Babba, Regarding Coldplay, I have zero idea on the killing of time while the young one is bapping away, I will just go with the flow.

Dublin has no shortage of decent dining joints and I might drop in on somebody.(more than likely I will have afew vapes and go for a shawarma kebab)The gig itself won't last any longer than 2hours, it might be a bit longer as the ticket is VIP, she will get to go back stage afterwards for a goodie bag, usually a t-shirt and signed poster and other goodies, personally, I would of avoided the going behind stage afterwards and swiftly made my way towards the exit door, (unless I was aloud to go back and share a vape with Chris Martin) the young generation love that sort of thing..

The Premier league kicks of today man, first up is Manchester United v Fulham at 8.oclock.. I will be watching this on sky sports once the garden is attended to, I hope sky sports will be covering the NFL games now that I think of it...

I seen sea sick Steve over 12 years ago, blues/country/rock he's American.. He's well in to his 70s and usually has these crazy custom made guitars ( 3 strings 😆) he also beats out the banjo and sometimes the harmonica and a boom box, a very talented and compelling individual. Mrs superx has seen him many times in many countries.. He's doing a five night tour of the UK in November, if all goes according to plan with work and other things we will travel over to see him, the travel side of things is cheap and the accommodation will be free. If I start a grow before then things might change (unless I go automated) and Mrs superx divorces me. Lol

Hey pops, did you go out for a meal that time with her good self, and how did the evening unfold buddy?

Appreciate the info on the steelers, I've been doing a bit of reading up on them myself, I'm not taking this lying down, there Preseason continues tomorrow against the Bills, they lost against Houston texans in there previous game, not a good start, at the same time I wouldn't read to much in to Preseason games.

Latest posts

Latest posts