What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

superx

Veteran
im not surprised baba. i just thought it was funny that Al Bundy actually was a Steeler. i dont know his record but i know he was one.think i remember him talking about Terry Bradshaw. fuk that would be a show right there. i like Terry. seems like a good guy.
Al bundy played for the steelers? I can just here peg in the background, lol

Christina applegate was a stunner in her day, pretty sure she went on to star in some contorted erotic films, I think she passed away, maybe not..?

shithawk420

Veteran
Al bundy played for the steelers? I can just here peg in the background, lol

Christina applegate was a stunner in her day, pretty sure she went on to star in some contorted erotic films, I think she passed away, maybe not..?
yeah i just heard that.makes it even better.i grew up with that show. christina was a young girl and now she has breast cancer so i dont think of her that way.plus i dont like most blondes lol

buzzmobile

Veteran
buzz is keeping me on my toes and has the thumb screws at the ready 😉 baptism of fire
Thumb screws are only used during the regular season. Pre season games are a bit more forgiving. I need to get some yellow maribou for your team coloured nipple clamps. Oh, and the protective rubber sleeves come off during regular season.
1723820728467.jpeg

@superx, be sure to know about the Immaculate Reception and a fellow named Franco and another guy named Terry.

superx

Veteran
Ah, I wouldn't be that fussy back in my prime Hawk.

How's the chin, Apparently glue for closing/sealing wounds was used on the battlefield among soilders..
They would have it in their emergency kit bag when going to do battle, who would of thought.. Little chance of a blond running on to the field to save the day I guess lol..

Are you having a drink or detoxing?

I have some vodka left over from the festival "finlandia" it's not bad, I will give it a lash later on...

Enjoy your day...

superx

Veteran
Thumb screws are only used during the regular season. Pre season games are a bit more forgiving. I need to get some yellow maribou for your team coloured nipple clamps. Oh, and the protective rubber sleeves come off during regular season.
View attachment 19049198

@superx, be sure to know about the Immaculate Reception and a fellow named Franco and another guy named Terry.

Hey buzz,

I'm pretty sure I have a pair of those under my bed...

Fair enough, I will dig a bit deeper my good man, im intrigued as to why they were run out of Ireland in the first place. (the Rooneys)

Can't be siding with any judases or traitors, even if its only banter...

TBC..

shithawk420

Veteran
im weening myself off and on.my dog and mom is dying so i need a stif drink.gonna be beer i think so i dont do somethimk crazy.i cant take this chit.almost died by a car the other day,my dad just got out of prison.fuckind christ

superx

Veteran
im weening myself off and on.my dog and mom is dying so i need a stif drink.gonna be beer i think so i dont do somethimk crazy.i cant take this chit.almost died by a car the other day,my dad just got out of prison.fuckind christ
I’m sorry to hear this Hawk, try holding it together man.. Times like this you must rise up from the ashes, mentally, your a lot stronger than you think.. Sounds like challenging times indeed, give your mum a hug from me.. Every cloud has a silver lining, you will come out of this at the other end…

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
View attachment 19049198

i have that same pair in orange and blue!
they have... wait for it
alligator clips on the ends
/makes chomping motion
the steelers are actually a storied team and have a great history of players and moments in nfl history
but i dont see the afc.n producing three winners at best, you have the ravens who i would favor to win the division and then its a toss up between the browns, pitt and cin
i think burrows could have a come back season and the bengirls could go big this year

@Bababooey
no they dident let her keep it
yes you are right, andy rooney was that guy on 60 minutes with the crazy eyebrows! who would grip about something at the end of every show
mickey roonie was the actor
/man this weed is strong
rams play la cocs this saturday at 4p
/guess who the thome team is?
#f-spanos
this is a perfect preseason game time slot for me because it gives me time to take my afternoon nap and then pregame before kick off, but i still have a long way to go to get into shape for the regular season

heck yea thats going to be a fun road trip for sure @superx , especially the ride home!
i hope you have fun and enjoy sharing the experience with her
/thats the best part!
thank you for asking about mrs.chicky
we ended up eating in, she made a chicken parmesan dish that was awesome
and then just chilled

buzzmobile

Veteran
i have that same pair in orange and blue!
they have... wait for it
alligator clips on the ends
/makes chomping motion
You so Funny!

DAH da da da da GO GATURDS!!!

Garnet and Gold sez Scalp 'em. Notre Dame, The Fighting Irish, were in town that night.

I think college football is much mo' betta than the NFL. College games are played on Saturdays, @superx. The rivalries are great games most times. University of Florida are the Gators. Florida State University are the Seminoles. University of Miami are the Hurricanes. None of then like each other.

I went to high school with Roscoe Parrish. His son Roscoe Parrish Jr. played wide receiver for the Hurricanes. I was at this game when Jr. got slammed. It was pouring rain the entire game and my poncho and I gutted it out. I have never heard a louder impact than the tackle in the video below. Poor kid ended up in the hospital with a ruptured spleen.

Go Noles.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@buzzmobile , i have my moments
that is a decleater hit and i an only imagine how it sounded in person

buzz is right @superx
football (footbaww!) at all levels is a big thing in the south and especially in florida
there are three big schools: miami, florida state and the university of florida
/but no love for ucf!?
they play for some kind of kwab trophy if im not mistaken

jameismug1.jpg

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
/but no love for ucf!?
They're the New Kids working on their legacy. McKenzie Milton ended up at FSU after he 'recovered' from a devastating leg injury. The Golden Knights are better than University of South Florida ( not high praise but you have to start somehwere). My nephew graduated from UCF so I root for them.

Famous Jameis had some adventures while he was on and off campus. Jimbo rode him to a National Championship. Poor Jimbo. LOL!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Vaping and eating kabob sounds like a grand old time to wile away a couple hours, Supx. Do u have any friend in Dublin you could pop in on? Maybe bring them a bit 'o hash?
Speaking of chris martin, he's engaged to an actress named dakota johnson but supposedly they might be broken up. Hope it doesnt affect his show.

I like footie but not sure if i could squeeze in watching the PL with american football season starting up. Maybe if i lay some bets on it ill be more interested.

Sounds like sea sick steve puts on a good show, makes me want to look up some of his music.

Dang Hawk, now the dog is dying too? The mom is bad enough but the dog would put me over the edge. Well, almost. Like superx said, u gotta be strong, for them if not for yourself.
Change can be scary but it can also be good. I know good things will come your way eventually.

Christina applegate had breast cancer back 15 yrs ago but had a double mastectomy to end that threat, she had a genetic predisposition to it coming back otherwise. Now she's been diagnosed with MS and shes on medication/steroids that made her gain weight so she looks quite different now and has limited mobility. Quite sad.

Yeah Pops lots of games this Saturday including bears at noon. Got a bet on them -6.5 vs the Bengals. Might have to bet against the rams this afternoon, mcvay doesnt care about the preseason as far as playing starters.

There was a 15yr stretch from the 90s to the 2000's where each of the 3 florida teams was in the national championship contention every year, usually it wasnt till they played each other that they got knocked out of contention. Miami and UF might get new coaches next year if they dont win more games, FSU is breaking in a lot of new talent but are still projected to be the best in the state.

Thats cool u went to high school with Roscoe's dad, i didnt know he was a Jr. That hit was nasty, im surprised u could hear it with all the crowd noise. Were u sitting close to the field then?
The defender lead with his helmet to the shoulder/chest area, thats a dangerous hit to both players, that's how neck injuries happen.

I remember Milton's injury, it was a knee dislocation that cut off blood flow from the artery, without emergency surgery he would have lost the leg.

I wonder if Jimbo will accept another college job anytime soon in order to redeem his good name?

buzzmobile

Veteran
im surprised u could hear it with all the crowd noise. Were u sitting close to the field then?
I was 33 rows up in the stands and the play was just left of center from my sight line. There weren't a lot of people in the stands because it was pounding rain during most of the game. The video clip does not show how much water was on the field.
The defender lead with his helmet to the shoulder/chest area, thats a dangerous hit to both players, that's how neck injuries happen.
I meant to say that hit would not be legal today. Leading with crown of helmet, launching, and defenseless receiver are all rule changes made in the last 30 years.
I wonder if Jimbo will accept another college job anytime soon in order to redeem his good name?
What good name?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@Bababooey
stick looked terrible last week and i would avoid betting on the chargers in this one
/not like bennet looked that much better but he did pull a W out of the hat
i doubt either team is going to be playing their starters but we might get to see the new kids from fla st get a few reps for the rams and im going to keep my eyes on that young wr j.whittington the third (little whit!)
https://www.espn.com/nfl/player/_/id/4569382/jordan-whittington
/i dont know if he is the third, i just thought it sounded fancy
so i got some manicotti at aldis yesterday and im going to slather those bad boys in red sauce and let them bake up and get them ready for game time, plus im making a big salad to go with it
my mom gave me this crazy looking thing that was like a monkey bread but it had jalapenos and cheese on top so i might toast up some of that too
They're the New Kids working on their legacy. McKenzie Milton ended up at FSU after he 'recovered' from a devastating leg injury. The Golden Knights are better than University of South Florida ( not high praise but you have to start somehwere). My nephew graduated from UCF so I root for them.

Famous Jameis had some adventures while he was on and off campus. Jimbo rode him to a National Championship. Poor Jimbo. LOL!
thats the ucf love!
the only reason i know about them is that is where one of the boys went to school
i call him the professor now... because that what he does
/he actually teaches high school history but is talking about pursuing his masters degree

G.O. Joe

Veteran
Now we know what the new look of the "new look NYG offense" is. Congrats on the perfectly executed pick 6. At least they can rely on their defense, as much as last year. Jones isn't seeing ghosts, he's seeing headlights.

Everyone outside of the state that's the poster child of mental illness still remembers Fl St crowning themselves champion last year - too good for the ACC - while the average score for their last 3 games was 14-28.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
Now we know what the new look of the "new look NYG offense" is. Congrats on the perfectly executed pick 6. At least they can rely on their defense, as much as last year. Jones isn't seeing ghosts, he's seeing headlights.

Everyone outside of the state that's the poster child of mental illness still remembers Fl St crowning themselves champion last year - too good for the ACC - while the average score for their last 3 games was 14-28.
my man joe!
maybe that is the light at the end of the tunnel?!

@Bababooey
so what kind of odds did you get on the rams game?
im just getting back from the neighbors house where they have bbq and football in their garage!
they even gave me a plate to take home so im set

buzzmobile

Veteran
Unfortunately those last three games were missing a player. So it goes.

shithawk420

Veteran
I’m sorry to hear this Hawk, try holding it together man.. Times like this you must rise up from the ashes, mentally, your a lot stronger than you think.. Sounds like challenging times indeed, give your mum a hug from me.. Every cloud has a silver lining, you will come out of this at the other end…
thanks man.that means alot.i appreciate it.yeah that car shook me up. so yeah the Bears won. i still think Caleb sucks but that was a fun game.finally got some football. the chiefs are gonna stomp the Bears.you betting baba?

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Ah, forgot the rain was a factor, less fans means u could hear better, u were a true diehard to stay during a monsoon. Supposedly it can rain so hard it's actually hard to breathe, have u ever experienced that, buzz?
Yeah i think the safety that hit him was wobbled a bit too, not nearly as bad as RP jr but he had to go to the sideline too.
Y'know, 'ol Jimbo can still recruit, he's (probably) still a good offensive coach, he could definitely get another P5 job if he wanted, but he's being paid 9+M a year for the next 7-8 yrs to sit on the couch and bang his younger prettier wife. Not a bad gig if u can get it.

Turns out u were right on about the LA game (f spanos), Pops. Easton led 2 FG drives but then had 2 TO's. Bennett had 2 TO's as well (1 int, 1 lost fumble) which was half from the previous game and led another come from behind win. Might have to bet the house on the rams' next game, bennett doesnt play pretty but he is a winner, like he was at UGa.

Would the boy pursue a master's online? I hear a lot of people do that nowadays.

It sux that the g-men have to pay 40M to Daniel jones this year, he's still getting back up to speed after the acl tear last season but it sure is looking rough. Maybe the bright side of DJ sucking this year (assuming he doesnt improve) is that the giants get a top draft pick next year.

The 50pt blowout to the UGa in the bowl game was, like Buzz said, mostly due to Jordan being injured and all their other top players sitting out for the draft or transfer portal. It was really FSU's 2nd string vs UGa starters and the results was somewhat predictable, my only regret was not teasing the spread as much as possible for the Dawgs.

Nah Hawk, i think the bears are gonna go perfect in the preseason, tyson bagent has been throwing dimes so the bears reserves are able to put up pts in bunches. Plus i think mahomes will be held out of the final preseason game.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@Bababooey
the chargers outcome was more because the chargers 2nd team = sux
#f-spanos
they have not scored a td this preseason and are turning the ball over like crazy
stetson is not going to be the 2nd qb once jimmy g come back, he might be winning preseason games but he is not starter material
rams are not going to play the new kids on defense mcvey said; hes seen eough of them in practice so he dosent need to see them in the friendlies, plus he had some glowing things to say about b.fisk
he wasnt even on the sidelines this last game ; i think the dc called the wholegame, he was in the announcer's booth with big whit, and mila kimes! 😍 😘 and just roaming around
no wonder the rams have such a high turn over with their coaching staff, he is not just coach up players but he coaches up the coaches

@shithawk420
hope you are doing well man and it sounds like you have a lot on your plate
just deal with one thing at a time
we ill see how the bears do, but the new qb cant be any worse than the old qbs
hang in there and do the best you can, especially for your mom

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts