What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
H-word Season is a roll of the dice and a guessing game. The worst part is coming soon.

Foam tiles.
FlooringInc-Rainbow-Colored-Foam-Tile-Playmats-2ft-x-2ft-Children-s-Portable-Soft-Flooring-12-Tile-Pack_03b4ddd4-96b6-4a02-819c-1cbdec21402a.759e0402334f0a547a0240970fdb4364.jpeg

View attachment 19047029
The highest temperature that I have seen so far this summer was 91.9F. I have wall mounted oscillating fans and two ducted exhaust fans that discharge into attic space.

Free Admission if you mention my name to the doorperson.

This is the first summer not running AC and I am surprised how well the buds are developing. Anything above 85F made fluffy airy buds under HPS. I run the lights during the day.

The tiles block the light from reaching the cracked, seeping concrete floor. In the winter the combo of wet floor and light grows algae and moss. The steady flow of ground water makes it difficult to control and by the end of the winter it can get slippery and not much fun to work down there. Last winter the tiles changed that. Water seeped under them and the floor was clean .

There are no rookies from fla. They are from Florida State.

ROKU has lots to find. I did not know about WOW, so I looked for it.
Wow.
you are correct sir, the rookies are from fla state
they were not suited but had clip boards and seemed to be learning on the job so i hope they get some reps in this next game
dig those mats! they look like they would take care of your slippery floor problem plus be easier to stand on when you are working on your plants
plus they just look kind of cool!

superx

Veteran
What’s the craic everyone, hope your keeping safe and well.. festival was wicked, still felling a tad tender and soft. Was a class line up, future islands being the highlight for us. They played the main stage which was open to all elements (wind & rain) made for a wet stage which hindered the singers movements, ( he made reference to it by saying he didn’t want to bust his ass lol) was a shame, as he likes to let of a lot of energy with his weird and wacky dance moves. There was many stages and marquees set up for performers and dance acts. Food was so diverse with cultures from all over the world, I had little appetite like most of us, but did gorge on some Indonesian pork dumplings washed down with Jamesons. ( love dumplings)

On arrival (sat night) ticket master had closed until the following day, this was a pain in the ass because we could not get wristbands in order to gain entrance. We had to sneak in with some trapeze artists but once we were in that meant we could not go back out through the exit to get all our stuff (with out wristbands) even though we had the scanners on our phones. Was a proper bollox, as all the tents and sleeping bags/alcohol were in the vans.

We had plenty of bombs of md made up, and met up with loads of heads who had no intentions of sleeping. After coming up on that stuff there was a nice feeling of warmth and euphoria, also helped keep us wide eyed until morning time so we could get our wrist bands, we walked for miles under a full moon 🌝 the stars in the skies were humongous, techno music was kicking from all directions from part goers, as the festival shut down at 4 in the morning until the following day.. having made our way up the following morning to ticket master to get the wrist bands we then proceeded to the field to get our stuff from the vans, this was a mission in its self as it took us almost 3 hrs to find the vans 🤣

There was just under 30,000 people at the event (all together now) I’m sure they were expecting more, live acts were fantastic, weather was a mixed bag of all sorts, the sun did make a brief appearance until the last day (Monday) at this point the skies had opened with a heavy down pour of rain and turned the place into a large mud bath.. it’s all part of the craic.. on a side note I found 2 iPhones and a bag of 2cbs (6 in total) I handed the iPhones into security, and kept the 2cbs..

Need to catch up on material from the previous pages guys.. Tried posting up some videos of the event it won’t let me for some strange reason.. will try from the computer in a bit…

Take it handy everyone.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
whats the craic! @superx ( x-man!)
sounds like a ripping good time and a bit of an adventure just getting into the show on the first night!
/too bad you could not have hooked up with that troupe of acrobats! that would have been even more high flying fun
sounds like a great time was had by all and i hope you can upload the pics/ vid so i can live vicariously through your adventures
plus you found shit! thats the coolest eh
"...2 iPhones and a bag of 2cbs...", score on the cbs! those are always cool to have when outdoors or traveling
/you mean handheld radios right? walkie-talkies
that is awesome that the food was on point and if you like dumplings i will take you to dinner one day! there are dumplings like you would not believe here in san diego
do you like the steamed, fried or in soup?
the preseason football has just kicked off and the fun has just started!

superx

Veteran
Hey pops,

Preseason? Are these friendly games, or has the actual season kicked off...

Happy days, I expect you guys to be super active in here while I'm breaking down the jargon..

Regarding dumplings, I love them steamed or in soup, never tried them fried but i bet they taste exquisite.
One of life's little luxuries buddy.

I have never tried making them, something tells me there is a certain level of skill set required and science behind it...

2cbs buddy (not walkie takies) hallucinogenic/psychedelic tablets, similar to mescaline not escatsy.
I didn't take any, the lads got them down there neck pretty swiftly...

In my younger days at festivals I would of swallowed any tablet I found on the ground ( once I was familiar with the look of it)

I'm to old and wearey now for picking tablets up of the grass and eating them.. Even though its easy to identify with what they are by looking at them, party goers usually drop them out of there pockets, bit like finding a bit of weed on the ground...

I had plenty of md** to keep me going.....

What team you following in the league pops? What about babba/buzz/Hawk/Joe who are yous guys following?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
hahah, my misunderstanding
yeah man, found weed is one thing but a pill or powder...
yeah i guess you could say these are friendly games, the outcome of the three preseason games does not count so the teams usually run their rookies, younger players
you might see the #1s (first team) see some action but its usually just a few series
im a rams fan, and expect nothing less than another superbowl this year!
/a guy can dream
speaking of dream, i dont know what you call dumplings but we also have buns here in san diego
https://tpbanhbao3.com/our-menu/
this is the spot! and they will do any of their steamed buns deep fried
plus its close to a good trail head so its a fun after hike place to go after a hike
/dont mind the vietnamese gangsters

superx

Veteran
Hey pops that menu has me salivating over my key board...

They look like dumplings to me, maybe the pastry is different?

Excellent value for a box.

If I resided there I would visit that place most days to try out there delights, by the end of the month I would of sampled the whole menu...

I visited a great Asian restaurant in the city closest to me last year for a sit down meal. ( myself and herself) I know the owners quite well from be a frequent visitor..

It's a family run restaurant, the owners are super friendly and always up for a chat..
I noticed there tenage children were sitting at a table across the way from me, then I noticed they had dumplings on there plate (steamed buns) I found this strange because steamed buns were not on the menu...

When exiting the restaurant I mentioned to the owner how the steamed buns there kids were eating looked amazing and maybe you should put them on the menu 😋 she says to me there probably wouldn't be a big demand for them and she only makes them for her family, she then says to me the next time I come in to there restaurant let her know beforehand and she will prepare some for me, I have been to the restaurant many times after that to get those steame buns , they are amazing, mostly stuffed with pork and vegetables made fresh., delicious.. I have eat the pork and fish ones as well in soup (Jiaozi)

It's the simple things in life pops...

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
im freaking hooked on the aldi crab cakes! and when i stopped by today and noticed they were running low i got a couple extra to keep in the freezer

@superx
oh man! now i want steamed buns
the ex invited me over for lunch tomorrow and maybe i should stop by and grab a box to bring to her house
/otherwise who knows what we are having
thats wild they dont have the steamed buns on their menu but i bet it would take off for them
the chinese call the steamed white buns "sher-bao" (boa is the bread) and the my favorite pork one are filled with char-su"
/thats that red bbq pork
but this place is vietnamese and they put all kinds of things in their buns! like a quails egg in some and other delicious fillings in others
/f'n grinding!
"f I resided there I would visit that place most days to try out there delights, by the end of the month I would of sampled the whole menu..."
thats the spirit man! eat it up and enjoy!
once you have had all the buns, you just jump to the next place and try all the good food they have to offer next
enjoy every bite my friend!

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Other than the int's, which is a weird thing to say cause theyre huge, stetson threw the ball pretty well i thought. Plus he hadnt practiced most of last year, and for someone who beat serious substance abuse issues, maybe thats the best u can hope for.

Rams didnt play any projected starters so maybe thats a good sign for the FSU rookies, that theyre pretty much 1st string now. Rams defense still held dallas to 4 fg's, mostly because trey lance kept yeeting balls over his receivers' heads.

I hope the H-season isnt too bad but that early cat 5 makes me think otherwise.

Yeah, that was ingenious, keeping the light from the water to prevent algae using the interlocking child's play mats. And why wouldnt cannabis plants do alright in 90F? In the wild they most certainly do. Just make sure they have enough water, they'll still grow.

Sounds like u had a great time despite the first night not having ur kit, glad u enjoyed it. Ive had md-- once or twice, not sure if i actually enjoyed it or not, it was alright i guess, it wasnt at a festival of like minded people so that makes a difference too.

Preseason games are like friendlies, theyre tune-up matches that dont count against the official record. Mostly backups play in nfl preseason games, including a lot of players who wont make the final roster, like Pops said.

I follow the bears, cause of chicago, Buzz likes Miami and Hawk likes chicago and atlanta. Miami has an established QB and made the playoffs last yr so theyre hoping to go further this season, chicago and atlanta are breaking in new QBs so results may be varied.

I like dumplings, i mean who doesnt, but u guys make me want to go out and get some, lol.
I havent had the chinese bbq pork buns in a while, those were good on the go meals/snacks, plus they had some sweet coconut ones that were good for dessert.

That's a nice little hack, getting friendly with the local chinese restaurant and seeing if u can try their 'secret' menu. Superx never would have gotten to try their steamed buns otherwise.

Are pills found at raves/festivals safe anymore, or are they full of fent as well? I hear theyre putting fent in everything nowadays, not just heroin but coke too.

shithawk420

Veteran
never been to trader joes.dont know if we got one.im telling you the hawiian chicken at aldi is good stuff.put on rice with braccoli you got a decent. i havent eaten in a week though. i got so drunk i almost got hit by a car and cracked my chin on the toilet when i was puking. car wasnt my fault. fuker was speeding in the alley. couldnt see it cause my loud ass neighbors were having a party.they are ghetto.

And who says im not Irish? im mostly polish but im a mutt like everyone else.got a little bit of everything. fuck i cant handle drinking anymore. think i was going through DTs.i got sick as hell

no never seen the crab cakes.these aldi kinda suck but ill watch out for them. if canned crab wasnt so expensive id make them homemade. its like 20 bucks a tin

Last edited:

buzzmobile

Veteran
Rams didnt play any projected starters so maybe thats a good sign for the FSU rookies, that theyre pretty much 1st string now.
The clipboards made the difference. If @superx had a clipboard the first night of the festival things would have been much different. Add a hardhat and a reflective safety vest and he could have been in charge.

That's a plan for next year. ;)

Speaking of next year, it is time for the Dolphins to show that last year was just the beginning. Every wild dolphin swimming in Biscayne Bay came from Irish stock. I read that on the internet.
And why wouldnt cannabis plants do alright in 90F?
Good question. HPS lighting did not produce the same quality buds as the LED is now producing. Temperatures over 82F using HPS made fluffy light buds.

superx

Veteran
The clipboards made the difference. If @superx had a clipboard the first night of the festival things would have been much different. Add a hardhat and a reflective safety vest and he could have been in charge.

Speaking of next year, it is time for the Dolphins to show that last year was just the beginning. Every wild dolphin swimming in Biscayne Bay came from Irish stock. I read that on the internet.

Good question. HPS lighting did not produce the same quality buds as the LED is now producing. Temperatures over 82F using HPS made fluffy light buds.
Hey buzz,

Funny you should mention the reflective safety vest, at last years festival (electric picnic) I was kitted out with a medic suit, (my friends dad use to be a Ambulance driver) I was wearing the illuminated jacket and matching pants. The amount of young people who approached me looking for medical assistance/advice was comical.. Most of them were dehydrated from pill popping, some hadn't slept in days.. They quickly realised I was not a medic when the only advice I could give them was too take more pills and you will be grand. I was approached by security on the second day and asked to remove my medic outfit.. Mrs superx still laughs at it to the very day..

The old HPS v LED has been dragging on for eternity... I guess those stats only apply to the summer time when one has issues with high temps in the first place from the use of HPS or MH. Do you swap out or supplement your grow with HPS during the cold months?

No doubt LED has come a long way over the past 15 years, my area of space is a little under 4metre sq I run 6x 600 hps for the coverage, temps can range anywhere between 24c-29c summer months, I find the sweet spot irrelevant of genetics to be 24/25c. ( not sure in fareinheight) I have looked at LED, the prices are of the chart for me. A quality LED emitting similar wattage (light for light) 600watt-750 can cost anywhere between 800-1000 euro, I would need to buy 6 of these or 4 × 1000s .. Next time round I might purchase one LED and replace one or 2 HPS with it and see how it goes..(I can get a complete 600watt hps light/reflector/ballast) for as little as 70 euro...

Well done on your bodhi and satori harvest, nice haul indeed.

Hey babba what's the craic man,

You can pretty much find anything at open air festivals, drugs/alcohol/phones and lots of stray folk 😆
Who took the road to Damascus..If you wait until the very last day when the majority of people have left you will find lots of gazebos along with tents of all sizes.. Lots of folk leave there tents behind as they are to wasted /shitfaced to take them down, some folk set fire to there tents, some piss in them, some shit in them and some do be sick in them , they do this so nobody else can take them, spiteful of them to do that, it's bad form.... If you manage to get your van on to site and pass security (you can fill your van with gazebos and tents) you would be doing security and the clean up crew a big favour anyway because it saves them from doing it. I noticed a charity crew at this years festival salvaging tents for the refugees in Dublin..( I keep any drugs I find, anything of value phones/wallets) I hand into security...

Fentanyl 'spelling' I have never encountered nor do I know anybody who has taking it, im not saying it does not exist here, the main cities are arife with heroin especially Dublin and limerick..
Festivals are full of happy going people looking to release energy have the craic and have a good dance, the choice of drug is MD**/E/ or speed (amphetamine) and coke for your last day, it blends with the back ground especially the music being played (trance/techno/drum & bass) these drugs tend to sooth you and keep you awake and helps with the elements of wind and rain, they can be as social as you want them to be...

I'm guessing Fentanyl is like herion and leaves you like a dribbling wreck, gouched out and curled up in a ball, ( I can only guess) you would more than likely spend your 3 days at the festival stuck in a tent or under a rock, this choice of drug would defeat the purpose of going to a dance festival to release your positive energy...( nobody wants a downer) I settle for weed and Whiskey when the curtains come down..

Dumplings/ steamed buns for the win Babba, easy eating and tast divine...

Crab cakes are good eating, more times than enough I find they have a higher potato and bread crumbs content than actual crab meat, im guessing the ones I have sampled would have 15-20 % crab meat in them.. You guys ever eat crab sticks ? What a gimic, the only thing they have in common with crab is there smell, my old man use to love them...

Hey hawk sounds like your going through the horrors, (dts) that's what we call it here..
I believe you have some Irish running through your blood, do you drink at home by yourself often, would you have friends over?

Maybe give your body a wee break man, I know its easier said than done, take some walks, drink plenty of water and maybe eat some nice healthy food, your body will thank you.
Take a day at a time, you can always go back to drink, maybe try giving yourself some days off..
Look after yourself buddy...

shithawk420

Veteran
im a lot better than i was buzz. i come from a long line of alcholics.i used to get fucked up 24/7.after almost getting hit by a car i dont really want to walk.theres little kids here. that guy would be dead and i lived. dont know if i would have survived that one. came less than 2 feet away from me. im actuall pissed

but no i do need to rest. i missed the bears game and everything. dont let you guys let me forget the bears and chiefs game. that will be fun for sure

to answer your question i do drink alone.till i wake up and go to bed.i was chasing beer with rum and now im fuked up. cracked my chin on the toilet.hope its not fractured

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club

this line had me rolling man! im going to pull a page from your play book and start dressing like mr. safety vest clipboard guy when i go out and see how much weight i can throw around
i think the dolphins will be ok this year, but like i said im not getting too enthusiastic just yet

great receivers, solid run game and hot young qb, my only question is the D
do they even have irish dolphins? i need to get out more

@Bababooey
i dont expect to see stetson play much if at all this year,
he is #3 behind jimmy g i would imagine but its nice to see him bounce back from whatever held him back
i think he threw the ball ok but he was was clutch when needed, plus forrestal was there and had a big catch
/te is a position the rams need to firm up
go eat some buns! i dont know what the scene in chicago is like but its always fun to try new foods
/what out for the ones laced with fent

@shithawk420
wtf man! you hit your chin on the bowl blowing chunks?!
f'n'a man that must have been a pretty serious heave
do you have any stomach problems that could have contributed to this
hope its not that bad a split

@superx
when you say crab stick do you mean this?
kwab.jpg

i call them kwab, but you cant make a california sushi roll with out them
they are actually ok and i like to mix it into a seafood salad i make
me and the ex used to find all kinds of cool stuff people would leave behind in campgrounds
probably nothing like festivals but its still interesting to see what other people would leave behind

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah i got sick pops.fucking started getting hot and my stomach was fuked. drank my moms last sips of milk which i paid for.helps my stomach. now she is cranky without her milk.yeah ive cracked my chin before. it was on my dresser and my dad and uncle closed my scar with superglue/ its works! cant even tell i split it open. dont think ill get as lucky again

superx

Veteran
Hey pops, good day to ya..

Yes buddy that is exactly what I’m talking about ( fake crab sticks) 👏 ‘ kwab’ interesting, never heard of them being referred to by that name.. I take it they use them as whole and run them length ways in the sushi roll, sounds good, my old man loved chowing down on them..

You can buy real crab sticks without the dye and sweeteners, I have yet to sample them. They are expensive.

just polished of a nice plate of honey and mustard baked ham with sauerkraut, was decent eating.

superx

Veteran
yeah i got sick pops.fucking started getting hot and my stomach was fuked. drank my moms last sips of milk which i paid for.helps my stomach. now she is cranky without her milk.yeah ive cracked my chin before. it was on my dresser and my dad and uncle closed my scar with superglue/ its works! cant even tell i split it open. dont think ill get as lucky again
Superglued your chin? Jesus, drink plenty of water Hawk try to rehydrate yourself, if your not up for solid foods try some liquid foods like vegetable soup, I hope it doesn’t leak out of your chin. Get on the road to recovery..

shithawk420

Veteran
Superglued your chin? Jesus, drink plenty of water Hawk try to rehydrate yourself, if your not up for solid foods try some liquid foods like vegetable soup, I hope it doesn’t leak out of your chin. Get on the road to recovery..
oh i suprerglued my chin a couple years ago. it worked like a charm. better than stitches! ded srs. cant even tell

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
Premium user
420club
@shithawk420
so how does your chin looks now? is it ok
ive super glued wounds on my fingers and it does work but never anything on my face
you can also make a butterfly strip out of tape but twising it in the center so you have two sticky ends and a non stick center portion to hold the wound closed
as long as you keep it clean it should be ok but if it gets infected go and get it checked out pronto
that sucks your mom is pissed about you drinking up her milk

Hey pops, good day to ya..

Yes buddy that is exactly what I’m talking about ( fake crab sticks) 👏 ‘ kwab’ interesting, never heard of them being referred to by that name.. I take it they use them as whole and run them length ways in the sushi roll, sounds good, my old man loved chowing down on them..

You can buy real crab sticks without the dye and sweeteners, I have yet to sample them. They are expensive.

just polished of a nice plate of honey and mustard baked ham with sauerkraut, was decent eating.
the fake crab sticks are pretty good
ive seen california roll sushi dont both ways where they will lay the whole kwab stick in the roll or they will use this like kwab salad mix
cali roll.jpg

my mom will sometimes get lump crab meat in tins from the asian market
they are like twice the size of a can of tuna fish but i bet they cost a lot more
my favorite is whole crab in the shell
/now that you mention it, i might have to get a pack of the sticks and make a seafood salad soon!
that and a box of crackers and im set!
im going to aldis again tomorrow to pick up some pork belly and ive been craving salmon lately, but i will see if they have the crab sticks
honey and mustard baked ham sounds awesome! and i bet it went great with sauerkraut

buzzmobile

Veteran
this line had me rolling man! im going to pull a page from your play book and start dressing like mr. safety vest clipboard guy when i go out and see how much weight i can throw around
If you are on duty during daylight hours be sure to complete the out fit.
1723631314137.jpeg

You know what to do, @pop_rocks . and there is an option to add for greater AUTHORITAY. This guy knows the power of many keys. "The more you got, the more you have." Hope that helps.

@superx your festival caused flashbacks of Bluegrass Festivals I have survived. We hauled recliners, couches, air mattresses, and way too much stuff that we set up on the banks of the Ochlockonee for several daze. Shrooms all 'round for the best sound. LOL
You should look into the Irish Lions from Detroit for the National Conference team.

1723632060137.jpeg

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah my chin hurts but i dont think there is anything they can do.it might be a hairline fracture if that. i was so sick i couldnt stand straight.talking about epic puking here. was sweating out all more pores. thats drinking but im not a big guy.well im short as fuk.people like me werent made for drinking like a big dude.i shouldnt even be alive.

so baba i know you arent gonna bet on the bears chiefs game. your not that crazy right? nice looking sushi pops. still havent eaten.maybe later. got bacon.always room for bacon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts