What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My RKS I breed using Blueskiesvienna Genetics

Greatdalas

Entonces, ¿qué hacer si terminas con algunos buenos cortes de blueskie? ¿Basura causa de la estafa? O seguir... 🤔 tengo mis propias opiniones.😉
Keep them if like you, only need know that could be all but no skunk haha, yes some afghani and crosses I found in then time ago but too a high % of hermaphrodites and no find one keeper in my search in those seeds, was sweet spice floral like a afghani

Greatdalas

¿Creerías que es el Max Lattuide el que podría conducirlos?they can grow more north but no much more I think becouse the more fast pheno is the last week september and is rare phenotype more normal is middle October and the latest phenotype final October but too normally the more mold resistant, pure chemical roadkill smell and taste and sativa structure too less yielder buds normally that indica phenotypes

420empire

Veteran
Yes, Maybe I will do. Kind of in a dilemma, but the herb is tasty ghani skunk, with at great 50/50 High 😉

Bout the O.S.S , sounds great, i just aquired a pack, looking forward to See how they will turn out. They can always be outcrossed to local varities 😊

Emeraldjack713

My Texas Road kill verified female

Attachments

• 20231129_104150.jpg
    20231129_104150.jpg
    6.5 MB · Views: 38
  • 20231129_104155.jpg
    20231129_104155.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 42
  • 20231129_104201.jpg
    20231129_104201.jpg
    7.2 MB · Views: 42
Last edited:

Greatdalas

Sí, tal vez lo haga. Es un poco un dilema, pero la hierba es sabrosa ghani skunk, con un excelente nivel de 50/50😉

Acerca del OSS, suena genial, acabo de adquirir un paquete y espero ver cómo resultan. Siempre se pueden cruzar con variedades locales.😊
Sure that like you much those old school skunk 😉

Reactions: ost

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I was under the impression that anything skunky (AFGHAN) was called road kill skunk. Then Sam made sk#1 . The real deal skunk might not have ever been an sk#1.
Clark says sk1 came from a previous cali skunk Sam had nothing to do with

Screenshot_20231130_231323_Gallery.jpg

mm

Last edited:

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If anyone is looking for real skunk weed.

Look for double / triple serrations ....key indicator

Taken from this thread

Screenshot_20231130_225836_Samsung Internet.jpg

Here's the rks testers I dropped on ic 10 years ago

Screenshot_20231127_211526_Samsung Internet.jpg

And here is an original nevil 1988 nl1xpnwhp

Still alive and well in bc

20231113_082847.jpg

mm

Greatdalas

Si alguien está buscando auténtica hierba skunk.

Busque dentados dobles o triples... indicador clave

Tomado de este hilo

View attachment 18926005

Aquí están los probadores de rks que dejé en ic hace 10 años.

View attachment 18926007

Y aquí hay un nevil original de 1988 nl1xpnwhp.

Todavía vivo y coleando en BC.

View attachment 18926008

milímetros
Doble or triple serrations cant tell nothing, you can find much afghani with those Double serrations, old school skunk too have Double serrations but the important is the terps no the serrations, no all skunk rks plants have these type serrations and have the roadkill smell, and I had your roadkill and was like a old sweet spice fermented afghani in smell and taste and very indica afghani in structure. Too sadly I got a high % of hermaphrodites in them like heimee cheeba rks I had.

Greatdalas

Example of Double serrated old school skunk I had, but for example my rks pheno is the less serrated and more sativa that only make Double serrations in some leafs
I got more Double serrated in the less roadkill phenotypes normally
(Double serrated pheno)

IMG_20230218_135553_711.jpg
IMG_20230124_125307_723.jpg

And this is my rks sativa pheno that is one of the less serrated I got
IMG_20231123_084331_190.jpg

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
I dunno. When half your fan base is claiming Cocaine scented phenos and the other half says "yeah Coca-Cola soda" it almost feels like he's giving out free blowjobs for positive reviews from random people who have never even grown his seeds.

And what the fuck are cocaine terps anyway. Chemical terps? Solvent terps? Vinegar terps? I don't trust any cannabis breeder who's descriptions reside in vagueness. Especially ones who think cocaine smells like the vinegar or solvent contam. Go back to drug school Blue Skies. You don't have skunk.
I think he means solventy/fuely/baby powder (wheremabitches) :p with a backtaste of baking soda

Latest posts

Latest posts