What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

My RKS I breed using Blueskiesvienna Genetics

Greatdalas

hehehe I see you like it very much. enjoy bro, but I was asking more about effect, you say it is sativa pheno. so it is uplifting? euphoric? and what is duration of the effect for you? how strong is body effect? potency is 10 from 10? :D
Yes haha and thanks.
The sativa with a smooth high that puts a big smile on your face, if you smoke too much it gets heavier. Red eyes, sofa, sugar and lots of laughter haha but without knocking you out
The Indica Phenotype is stronger/narcotic more indica

Hrpuffnkush

Golden Coast
Veteran
No luck I found diferent phenotypes all with these strong skunk
1. Strong chemical skunk picant that is the more sativa and stankyest, too the less yielder.
2, one mixed of these first phenotype with a fermented fruit, a little sweet in comparativo with the first but very strong and stankyest too.
3. One that is a mixed of sweet Earthy must spiced.
4. Skunky but Earthy dominant, sweet in comparatiom with the first phenotype.
More dominant in first and 2nd phenotype
The more tastyest and stankyest are the first 2

Sweet was worked in in to Euro skunks cause there was no males and sam didnt like skunk profile as well , cheese green crack sweet skunk super skunk all sweet profiles different than west coast american skunks

Greatdalas

Sweet was worked in in to Euro skunks cause there was no males and sam didnt like skunk profile as well , cheese green crack sweet skunk super skunk all sweet profiles different than west coast american skunks
Yes the dutch/euro skunk is different, is dominant sweet herbal fruity without these strong chemical pungent skunk
UK Cheese cut not same that Dutch skunk too but i told the true cut, no the big budha cheese versión that is afghan x cheese and is more sweet dominant afghani and very different and more yielder than the real cut

Greatdalas

20231008_132824.jpg
20231008_132822.jpg
20231008_132822.jpg
20231008_132816.jpg
20231008_132827.jpg
20231008_132936.jpg

Old school skunk sativa(old school genetics) phenotype yesterday

Attachments

• 20231008_132820.jpg
    20231008_132820.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 55

goingrey

The EU may not have skunks, but I know they have foxes.
I live in an area that has fox and skunk.
Fox scents, chiefly their piss when in heat, smells remarkably similar to a skunk. It’s fairly easy to tell when a fox is around versus when a skunk is around though. The smell from a fox is less assaulting to the senses and not as pervasively pungent, but similar nonetheless.
Some badgers are pretty stinky, too. Just nowhere near the level of a skunk.

RobFromTX

did grew 7-8 of their strains and never had this problem ...

I grew their blueberry cheesecake and "C99" years ago. No herm issues here either but man talk about disappointment. The BC lacked in potency through and through and the C99 was a terrible representation of Cinderella, although the smell was decent if you like fruity terps

Last edited:

bibi40

I grew their blueberry cheesecake an "C99" years ago. No herm issues here either but man talk about disappointment. The BC lacked in potency through and through and the C99 was a terrible representation of Cinderella, although the smell was decent if you like fruity terps
didn't try this 2 strains ,so can't talk about ,
i did try more their outdoor strains and auto's ...

Latest posts

Latest posts