What's new

My Guerilla '2008

G

I killed first man in my garden. It was, like last year the same, Danish Passion :wave: Esbe. He was about 130 cm high :headbange

I love to touch my little beauties :D

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Looking strong :yes: this is that time of the year heh.. ladies show up! :D

good luck bro :wave:

little j

looks great. looks healthy. im watching. my plants are on par with yours. no sexing yet though. no news is goods news in my case. i dont want to kill my babies:(

esbe

hybridsfromhell
Mentor
Veteran
"I love to touch my little beauties" very important bisnes bro!

strong and healthy plants my friend!

btw. maby save some pollen. someone might need a lil dust sometime sooner or later!

Last edited:
G

Thank you guys for your nice comments. I'm happy you are with me with this grow.
Esbe, for sure I'll make some seeds this year. I don't know yet what cross it will be but I hope to do it. Maybe I'll do some seeds with Night Hail Ultra or Perun (Darwin Seeds) crossed with some of yours genetic... And maybe some F2. Maybe I'll save some pollen for my friends as well.

Today no pics of my babies but a picture of my litlle girl's flowers straight from my balcony :D

Last edited:
G

:wave:

Bump!

Hiya my friend! good to see that everything is in the right condition!oh whats more they are doing more just fine!!! Fresh and green :D Cant wait to see the monsters in the September!:D Wish you all the best!:respect:

G

Yo my friends :wave: Thank you all again for your kindy words. It is great pleasure to here it from people who grow MJ like profs :D

I just came from my spots. It is soooo great weather here in Poland. All the time the temp is about 25-30 *C and sometimes there is some little rain. Plants goes very well I think. Some of them are about 180 cm high (Perun, Outmix). All the rest on my main spots are about 130-150 cm high. Plants started to get more branchy. Today I killed 2 males ErocketxDanish Passion. Half of plants doesn't show their sex yet but all the rest are females.
All the plants have very much gaps on their leafs. I had the same situation last year but it doesn't damage the plants so my disquiet is not very big. I didn't notice any insects on the leafs now. The time will show... But plants are strong and large. Little insects will not kill them I hope. Any advice? But I'll go there next time in 3 weeks or so... Guerilla rules bros...

outmix by Plantator :wave:

Erocket/DanishPassion

Nebula/LSD/SWT3xErocket/DanishPassion

B3N7xErdPurT

Night Hail Ultra and Perun

Some plants :D

Hashbery x Erocket/DanishPassion, ErdPurT/Litzi x Erocket DanishPassion and ErdPurTxPurple Peace/Apollo11

Damaged leafs

Lowryder seeds project :D I have 3 little girls fully polinated.

I wanted to make some NHU f2 seeds but all the plats except one showed me today pistills... Maybe I'll do some Nebula/LSD/SWT3xErocket/Danish Passions f2...
For sure I'll do seeds from plants Carpatian, AfghanixErdPurT, ErdPurTxPP/Apollo11. I have one spot with them... I didn't see them from late aprill. I'll go there in early september for to see what is going on there...
I'll try to do some B3N7xErdPurT f2 for my friends aswell...

Cheers brothers in green
Still smokin tabaco :spank: , Grunwald

Last edited:

little j

very cool grunwald. your plants are great and big and healthy. wow what is that bug damage though. looks scary. your patch looks great. awesome fan leaves. little j

thor

Outdoor Grower, C99 Lover
ICMag Donor
Now that's what I call a healthy garden ! Your plants are doing great sir :D
I really like the look of that neb/lsd/swt#3 cross leaf - one of the biggest I've ever seen. You're in for a treat bro
Powodzenia, trzymam kciuki za harvest
Peace :wave:

G

@grunwald I had exactly the same problem as You last season. Maybe You should clean leafs from behind with water. Anyway.. good luck with guerilla! :D

U polish ppls are reall great grower, i know many great growers from polland and u have sooo nice country. I love Polland and now also i love growers from this green land. Grunwald is only good example of this :)

Latest posts

Latest posts