What's new

My Guerilla '2008

G

My last wave this year (I think, hehe): Deep Chunk x Erocket/Danish Passion, Early Special x C99, Polish Hope, Castlevania Mix, Maroc x early :D

Last edited:

chlodek

very healthy plants, nice genetics, keep updating :joint:
:wave:

[I would give some k+, but i need to spread reputation hehe]

Last edited:
G

Finger, Chlodek and rest of you guys, thanks for stoping by the thread. I'm very happy to see you around :D

All my plants are in my wild plots at the moment. All except this one. She will stay with me on my balcony I think. It is Afghani x Erdbeer/Purpurea Ticinensis. She is sooooo beautiful...

I would like to present you also my new little pet. My wife and my son found him outside. He was so shy and hungry... Nice isn't he?

Update from my spots in about 2 weeks :D

Last edited:

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
grunwald. I like that AfghanXErdPurT.
They are so beautiful in grow, and this one´s a lovely one.

Sweet kitty. I´m shure she´s found a good home

Paddi :smoke:

G

Thanx Paddi :D
In my guerilla main plots I have to keep plants quite high because of sun deficiency in lower level later (there will be some shadow because of bushes around when days will stay shorter I think) Do you think supercropping in late july, august will increase the yield? Or maybe I should let them grow totaly free for to get the maximum sun volume? hmmm...
Now it is ok because the sun is high on the sky. Plants doesn't stretch very much but I would like to plan my job with details.

EDIT: Kubica willbe the first in F1 World Championship :headbange

Last edited:

little j

hey grunwald. plants are out and looking good. im watching.
are you a futball fan. saw germany beat you. saw they had some fan issues also. little fighting and stuff.

G

hey my friend!:D

Plants under your hands seem to love it! Looking so good bro!:yes:
Great job you!

I thnik you should try suppercorp them, e.g. half of them but, yes!
the bushes around make the problem, when it comes to veg stage...or even can help you a bit later...i think they will mature better under the shorter days with the bushes around.Thats my 20 gr!:D hehe...

ps: nice kitty !!! Cats are great! This one looking co cute!hehe
Cat is a great human friend...You will have a lot of fun!:kitty:

little j said:
hey grunwald. plants are out and looking good. im watching.
are you a futball fan. saw germany beat you. saw they had some fan issues also. little fighting and stuff.

We loose the battle, not the war! :D

Stay safe and good luck!:wave:

Last edited:

Buddle

Veteran
Hey Grunwald,
i missed your thread last year and didn't want to miss this years..After all outdoor is where its at for me.
the kitten is precious..Kudos to you and your family for adopting him..Peace BL

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Big Respect bro. You are doing a great job with them beauties.. :yes: look like a promising season :joint: ill be stoppin by again for sure :wave:

wam

G

High Ganja Smile, Skillz, Wamen, Esbe Hindu Killer, Buddle Aijah, little_j and all the rest who dasn't post here but send any good vibrations to my grow :D I'm very happy you like it.
Hey Skillz, I spend with preparing the site about 1 hour. It is the field 2m x 2,5 m grubed in a real jungle :D There is only native soil with chicken manure and some dolomite lime. After I plant them on the spot I fertilized them already 3 times with extramaly high strenght of wormcastings manure.

They grow superfast at the moment :D

Last edited: