What's new

My Guerilla '2008

G

Beautiful guerilla as always bro :yes:

Have You got some girls which haven't started flowering yet?

22188HPIM7183.jpg

pzdr shaman! :wave:

seulguide

Nutes??

Nutes??

Awesome grow grunwald :respect: . Very impressive. What is your feeding schedule and what kind of nutes/additives are you using in flowering?

G

Shaman... today I killed last boy in my gardens. It was a cross of Deep Chunk with erocket/danish passion, i think... hmmmm... :bashhead:

Seulguide... I don't do a lot of feedings... The clue is to find good place with a good soil. I dig it with chicken manure, dolomite lime and after only used about 15 l of biohumus (wormcasting's manure). Now, for flowering time I use some high pk level organic/mineral ferts but also some wood ash for 2 girls, wich I want to keep pure organic. That sweet ones are 1 erocketxdanish passion and 1 Night Hail Ultra.

3m high Perun from Darwin Seeds :D

And her flower

Erocket x Danish Passion

This flower I'v polinated with Selasie Sativa

Do you see the difference? :D

Next ones are Nebula/LSD/SWT#3 x Erdbeer/Alpine Rocket x Danish Passion. Purple and green pheno. Both about 3 m high :D

And Maroc x early. Little one but she is soooo cute....

Last edited:
Woohooo 3m Perun :) U get even bigger than mines are :) Perun looks to be really early and big yielder :)
Do u have grunwald also NHU pics? :D cant wait on them. I am thinking about growin these next year :) Cant wait on your smoke reports :)
(ExPT) x (DP) looks really great and resinous. mmmm :) yummy garden i got :)

G

NHU needs about 2-3 weeks to be like Perun now. So I'll show them later. I even don't have atm... But I belive it could be something special...
I except to harvest perun around September 20th.

Last edited:
G

I'm soooo sory my friends but because of security reasons I have to kill myself.
But don't be afraid. I'll be back here :D
Cheers and best wishes of megaharvests!
Grunwald

G

so many "killed" accounts.. sad :(
I wish You could come back quickly
However, I heard it's hard to create a new account in the last time:p

Stay safe bro! :wave: