What's new

My first Red poison, jack47,sweet cheese,creme caramel all autos, first autos ever

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
easy up on the nitrous button there vin diesel ;)

lost 2 seedling yesterday myself due to overheating.. the hot weather isn't quite over yet ... or maybe it is now, I dunno .. lol lets hope so..stupid summer...hrmpf ;)

B

bigganjabud

Yeah mate im gonna give em a few more days on the vega then im gonna hit em with flores and a little sumo boost proberly about sat/sun im gonna do a complete res change

Got two tanks so i swap them out at regular intervals so i can clean and sanitise them

B

bigganjabud

Its lookin a little floppy again hmmmmmmm im gonna take some pics in a minute

Big-Narstie

Oi mate you seen the taxi driver?? Haha done shit like that too many times lol. Dyer knows how to act the part being off his nut. Bloody method actors eh.

B

bigganjabud

Ok ok ok panic over i hit em with an extra 1ml of calmag and kept the pump on the timer

Seems to have sorted itself now and all systems go pistals on all plants

My floppy cream caramel has a weird leaf structure that ive never seen before so im inclined to think its a half mutant atleast but its not really fucked up

Just looks slightly different to my usual plants

Il get a couple pics over the coming days and show you all what i meen

Just had a look at the view count wow

I feel like a celebrity lol

B

bigganjabud

Lmfao who blad? Me blad? Nah blad!

I was NEVER confused

Last edited:

Big-Narstie

Bro please don't get all defensive I'm not judging u what u choose todo with another man In private is non of our business lol.

B

bigganjabud

Wernt u the one sending me offers of fairy costumes, whips and chains, and a lubed up rubber duck?

B

bigganjabud

I hear hes got stretch marks round hes lips from suckin too much...................

Well im not gonna write lollypops am i?

Big-Narstie

lets av it right u asked me to put the costume on! And how has this flipped round on
Me??? I'm not happy but I'm not walking away as I know BGB would enjoy watching that hehe

B

bigganjabud

Im just glad im not an outcast seeking asylum from another forum.......

Oh wait

Ok ok ok confession time

Yes i did ask you to wear the cozzie but i didnt expect you to get all excited and flood my inbox with pics of you in high heels and gimp mask

Besides you called me a shirtlifter

So nuuuuuuuur

B

bigganjabud

I really really dont think you'd wanna play with it again j its all traumatised and deflated now mate

Il buy you a new one

Actually 2 cos i messed up your crayon collection

B

bigganjabud

No veg at all mate these are autos

No topping either as autos dont recover that well (so im told anyway)

Jack harer is one of my all time fav smoke
Ak 47 was and still is banging so im hoping i get some
Outstanding buds

Eitherway jack47 is a favourite of a few of my friends so im going to smoke the lot and see what i think

Latest posts

Latest posts