What's new

My first Red poison, jack47,sweet cheese,creme caramel all autos, first autos ever

B

bigganjabud

Cream caramel - I'm finding the name very appropriate as it sticks to you like glue !!

I'm absolutely covered in sticky sweet pungent resin and its beautiful

Might get the Mrs to give me a lick if I do an edible impression

HereIgrowagain

Obviously mate no leccy no control lol I just wasnt sure if you were using the Ram or a hybrid. Is there no buzzing with that Ram one mate? Seriously contemplating picking one up.

B

bigganjabud

Tbh the only noise is coming from my circular fan in the tent mate I sleep literally 6 foot from my tent in my bedroom and I sleep like a baby ,but then I always wake up if it goes off for any reason aswell

Just to show not everything's enjoyed my approach to growing this is one of my smaller plants its a jack47 but its not as bushy as her sisters

HereIgrowagain

If it goes off? what causes it to go off. Do you have any pics of a full plant of Jack 47 by any chance and do you have any ideas to the likely yield you will pull from each J47? All info will be gladly preened and stored for future exploits ;)

B

bigganjabud

If it goes off? what causes it to go off. Do you have any pics of a full plant of Jack 47 by any chance and do you have any ideas to the likely yield you will pull from each J47? All info will be gladly preened and stored for future exploits ;)

Tbh by eye it looks around 28gr Ish mate but I'm not fully in tune to the strain yet
I'd like to do a full tent of the jack47 in the near future so I can keep just o e set of gens happy !!

I'm on a key meter and my local area has a couple of power outs for 45 mins or an hour now and then ,its another reason I want to move really

I've just put a house on the market so I'm hoping il be moving just after Christmas

Il put you up a full plant pic on Sunday mate as I'm leaving the last few till then got some sickly sweet goop all over my arms and my fingers keep getting stuck on the keyboard

Actually fuck it via two secs il Lol one down now

B

bigganjabud

Obviously mate no leccy no control lol I just wasnt sure if you were using the Ram or a hybrid. Is there no buzzing with that Ram one mate? Seriously contemplating picking one up.

Im under the impression the hybrid sms one is really quiet aswe!l but as I said I can sleep next to mine and its no bother

B

bigganjabud

Well done mate looks like you got some half decent yields there :plant grow:

Cheers nabz me ole china hope your grow goes well I'm still gonna be adding more pics and a smoke report on all strains I think from this run I've learned a lot

I rekon it wernt a bad run all in all and this was by no way my best grow ever but I've changed everything and I'm still getting used to it mate so there will be a lot more coming from me over the next few weeks months and years

Im grateful that I've got this opportunity to share my grows with people because its not like you let a lot of people know what you do in this game !

I'm currently studying different phenos of my next plants as I've got a few more sweet things in the fridge

Life is good!!:groupwave::tree::respect:

looks good BGB! autos have come along way, they used to be a joke. whenever I come across auto seeds I usually give them away but might need to give them a try

nabzter

looks good BGB! autos have come along way, they used to be a joke. whenever I come across auto seeds I usually give them away but might need to give them a try

Yup I'm. Well impressed with autos. I'm currently on my 1st run of em. The snaps are of some of my girls at around day 55.

Attachments

• 20150930_173203.jpg
    20150930_173203.jpg
    48.4 KB · Views: 19
  • 20151007_183953.jpg
    20151007_183953.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 20151007_183943.jpg
    20151007_183943.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 16
  • 20151007_183959.jpg
    20151007_183959.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 18
B

bigganjabud

I would have left em a little longer but I'm really not messing about with botritis and I'm now finding I've got to crack beans if I want some smokes for Christmas!!

The Pheonix

nice finish m8 especially with the nute issue :)

for christmas??? beans should be well underway by now BGB my clones are just over 2 weeks in flower and they will be ready to smoke just before xmas.

let the beans see the water

B

bigganjabud

OK Phoenix mate no worry's droppin em when I get home

And swampy have I told you lately that I love ya?

Easy porkie mate!! How's the tooth?

I'm hoping I get better with progression the next one always has to be better than the last one !!

SwampyTHC

pheonix your comment "let the beans see the water" has just prompted me to germ the S.A.Ds

BGB you may have said it just once but we agreed that you were just very stoned :laughing:

B

bigganjabud

pheonix your comment "let the beans see the water" has just prompted me to germ the S.A.Ds

BGB you may have said it just once but we agreed that you were just very stoned :laughing:

I'm laughing my onions off!!

Hey man dropped back in after being busy all weekend and harvesting my own grow this past Saturday! Great plants and great harvest bgb I'm jealous! definitely liking those red poisons even more!

Latest posts

Latest posts