What's new

My first Red poison, jack47,sweet cheese,creme caramel all autos, first autos ever

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
so whats the yields like on those autos man, some of them look pretty chunky...any stand outs for you?

B

bigganjabud

so whats the yields like on those autos man, some of them look pretty chunky...any stand outs for you?

Tbh j its a totally different thing to what I was expecting man

I havnt weighed it yet but earlier in the Chinese the guy at the counter said

And I quote

"Dude you eyes are more Chinese than my mums!!"

It's all either between the system \the tent and the jars !!

I couldn't bring myself to chop the last two jack47 mate them bleetin sativas are some chunky bitches I'm giving them a bit more ripen then another few days flush

I rekon il pullem in about 5-9 days but it did say I might have to stagger harvests ,on the plus side I only just cracked seed and put them in the rockwool so I rekon I've got atleast 7 days before they even see the HPS!!

Oiii swamps purpz is a cool guy I'm trying to convert him to the Xbox massive but he loves a ps

SwampyTHC

Playstayions shit.....the end.

Grab an xbox dude jump on forza6 we,ll start a icmag race team LT can lead the way with me on his heels you know hes on here now dont you???

B

bigganjabud

Quick one.......

My Mrs got greedy while I was out this morning and phoned to ask could she crack a jar!!

I said yes but explained that the red one is a bit strong hun so pick a green one ,she only went and got some red poison out!!

She's asleep and I've just got home!!

All day the lazy so and so has been asleep !!

Oh well !!

Dear sweet seeds!,
Thank-you so much for giving me the gift of shutting up the Mrs!! I'm so glad I have a few more chances to find other stuff in your catalogue that does the same thing !!
I think I speak for all men everywhere ,you should be putting this on the packaging !!!!!!!!

You have a product that gives me a nice high and makes my Mrs silent!!!! You are now officially ganja gods!!!

some times when you want to slap your bitch you don't have to just bring her a dozen red buds and problem solved, sweet seeds just won product of the year in my eyes

B

bigganjabud

some times when you want to slap your bitch you don't have to just bring her a dozen red buds and problem solved, sweet seeds just won product of the year in my eyes

Oh hell yeah I second that motion!!

All opposed shout neigh

BGB whenever I get auto seeds ill put them aside for you, you do them very well! I got a bunch of stuff going on with genetics and will have a bunch of stuff to post soon. BGB don't smoke the red save it for the holidays you will want a mute button for the wife I bet!

B

bigganjabud

BGB whenever I get auto seeds ill put them aside for you, you do them very well! I got a bunch of stuff going on with genetics and will have a bunch of stuff to post soon. BGB don't smoke the red save it for the holidays you will want a mute button for the wife I bet!

Lol yeah man but il have the jack47 down by then mate plus new computer games so il be in headset heaven anyway brother porkie

I'm not sure what to do next tbh I'm thinking of giving the fv a grow out after my beans have had there run (still not sure but have to put in a new bean order soonish)

Just posted a poll to put it to the people

So seeing as it's you lot that make me enjoy my diary's I think il do a grow of your choice

The poll thread is located at

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=314258

This is a good opportunity to see what you lot want to see because I'm staying with sweet for a while yet so get involved and let me know what you think

Sweet smokes

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
so are you waiting til they're all chopped down before letting us know the numbers? for me personally, thats the most interesting bit now we know they smoke nicely, sounds like the red one was proper strong too.. did you manage to get decent yields from these bro?

I see people saying they got awesome yields from Autos but I'd rather hear it from someone who's opinion we trust :)

B

bigganjabud

so are you waiting til they're all chopped down before letting us know the numbers? for me personally, thats the most interesting bit now we know they smoke nicely, sounds like the red one was proper strong too.. did you manage to get decent yields from these bro?

I see people saying they got awesome yields from Autos but I'd rather hear it from someone who's opinion we trust :)

Well I've still got the two of the j47 to go but needless to say numbers wise some plants have dryed to a little over 33gr and my smallest so far is 25.3gr

When I hack the j47s I will post some pics though shoesy

B

bigganjabud

Hello people just thought id share a pic or two for you wonderful lot

Sorry I havnt been around a lot lately I've just been busy sorting out stuff for the new baby (were due June 16th)

Right so it struck me that I havnt shown any completed jack47 pics

I'm honoured to show you this one tho!!

It was definitely my biggest plant !

For the record yes that is my bedroom door its sitting on!

Latest posts

Latest posts