What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
can a certain mod please refrain from shutting down / threatenening to shut down my threads? makes this place feel kinda uninviting, which is weird because i have not done anything but try to spread good ganja vibes on here. There used to be a lot more knowledgeable people on this site but seems like there is some kind of power trip going on.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Motherlode Gardens part 4

Motherlode Gardens part 4

got the honda pump. And a firehose to handwater until the drip emitter tubing gets here, cuz dripworks is backordered for a week..

U8OSbv3l.jpg

am71bKLl.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
do you water your plants like that to simulate rain?
more like a hurricane haha.
do they smooth out after a few days or stay that way?
they perk up as soon as they are dry. tom hill used to say its like doing push-ups for the branches
looking good,have a nice vacation?
i guess, been working solo out here. idk why they banned me for a week, i guess its because i said i liked blueberry. so yah from now on i dont like anyone haha. sucks cuz parts 2 and 3 were deleted i think and there was some good info on there

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
some weird leaf twisting on a few of the plants:

a few people said it might be broad mites, but i checked with a 60x scope and didnt see any bugs anywhere.

vW9a37yl.jpg

mhUGAtql.jpg

byf said it may be a cation/anion imbalance, but i dont really know what that means. he suggested i get tissue analysis at an ag lab, so i may inquire about that tomorrow but that is a new process for me, and i'm not sure what to look out for.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I missed yah bud, I also have some weird spiral action going on like that on one of my Phantom's, i've noticed etching on the only branch thats doing it like a slug or grasshopper. Thats funny how you water like that im super anal when i water mine i try and soak the soil and not let it touch anything specially branches... I water in the AM though, you do yours before sunset? PS: glad to see you back

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
some weird leaf twisting on a few of the plants:

a few people said it might be broad mites, but i checked with a 60x scope and didnt see any bugs anywhere.

View Image

View Image

byf said it may be a cation/anion imbalance, but i dont really know what that means. he suggested i get tissue analysis at an ag lab, so i may inquire about that tomorrow but that is a new process for me, and i'm not sure what to look out for.

i seen a thread on T.h.c farm'er and they had leaves that was sticking up like that and it was root aphids. i will try to find the thread and post it to u so u can compare. hopefully it is nothing but better safe then sorry

follow this link and then click on the thread that says "root aphid annihilation pics" https://www.google.com/webhp?source...spv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=root+aphid+annihilation+pics

Root aphids would suck...
I got this during deps this year for a few days on some of my tops
thought it was cal / mag problem so I gave them more
cleared up in a couple days..hope yours does too

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Glad you are back, I check this thread daily. Lots of good info, pics, and views.

Good luck with your leaf issue. I second the cal/mag

Best vibes

Damn i was windering wtf why would they ban you. Anyways good to see you back. Might be broads my buddy had them and it was doing the same exact thing.

Latest posts

Latest posts