What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

milkyjoe

Veteran
Welcome to fascist americam using the police state to clear the way of competition and create low land prices. Legalization is obviously coming.

Corporations will write the regulations have no doubt...they own the politicians. The big lie...we hate regs. No they don't. Regs keep the little guy out. The ultimate expression of capitalism is corruption

grow nerd

Veteran
Don't forget the shrimp!

They live there because they like being able to get remesh cages and shrimp tostadas more conveniently.

S

StanKDanK

In fresno getting remesh and tacos. Its 108 degrees. Why the fuck does anyone live here!!

how much u paying for a roll of remesh ?
i have been getting mine at lowes for $105. i still gotta buy another 20 rolls or so and always lookin for a good deal..

fresno is kinda like sac..way too hot and not sure why anyone would live there lol

grow nerd

Veteran
I called around last season and found that Home Depot & Lowe's has cheaper remesh than most concrete supply shops. I'm told the higher quality ones don't stress-break from two or three bends, like the HD/Lowe's ones. Not that that type of load is ever put on these, except unless you need to flatten them for storage and undo the bends.

BigNoise

the ones in that last picture are 3ft tall. still plenty of time for them to get big.

2gal pots are really small homes for plants thru july. They will be rootbound by then. hopefully will do ok for you anyway though, that's some strong genetics
Seeds were popped around May 10, so they aren't too old. Just recently am I seeing roots start to peek out of the fabric.

Trying to start my first grow, while in school (3 hours from grow site), was a bit hectic.

And don't forget I'm working with less intense sun than you are, so things take a little longer.

Shcrews wassupp big DAWG!!!!!!!!!!???????? I watched you destroy it last year man, i been lurking for a minute and just wanna say that I hope everything goes smooth for you this season brother! Its a treat to watch and your thread is one of the highlights of my day. Good luck! :moon:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
how much u paying for a roll of remesh ?
i have been getting mine at lowes for $105. i still gotta buy another 20 rolls or so and always lookin for a good deal..

fresno is kinda like sac..way too hot and not sure why anyone would live there lol
paid $110 for a roll of 5x150 remesh at home depot today. they had to get it for me with a forklift, took a while.

I haven't spent much time in sacramento but it does seem kind of like fresno, except with more politicians obviously. Stockton seems like the worst of those type of cities though. merced is bad too.

revolving around a girl works best for consistent sleeping and eating habits . they take your money away if you say stuff about addiction in public usually.
true and true. I need a badass woman in my life!

i dont think icmag counts as " in public" though , maybe halfway

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Shit is BLOWING UP

Shit is BLOWING UP

"6ft high by 4th of july" is the big plant mantra. These girls are right on schedule

Ancient OG:
Qx5Zzg1l.jpg

QhoCR6ml.jpg

Blueberry Hashplant:
wHrSZ6il.jpg

Afkansastan x Snow Lotus:
k4SeIGml.jpg

HorseBadoritiz

Can't believe a journal has to stay on topic... on a pot site, LOL! I'm a big Bodhi fan, and it sure looks like you're doing him right!

Someone mentioned that the Alkalinity of well water might cause problems for foliars, it sure can. You can get a $10 pool/spa test strip kit from any box store. That will give you a Total Alkalinity ball park. I've gotten away with well water reading 100, but above that has always been trouble!

GreeeeN GRassss

duppy conqueror
Veteran
if thats the case 99% of threads should be closed, in the GG4 thread they talk about anything over their why not close that thread.

Latest posts

Latest posts