What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i have seen pretty good results with the dry trimmers. the twister will hack up buds pretty bad but I've seen that same damage from sloppy trimmers.

I'm going to do a machine de-leaf like i always do first, and hang dry. then when dry de-stem into the dry trimmer. i am not a fan of doing one big wet trim and then drying on racks that quality is noticeably worse than any other trim process.

Love the trimpal to death, cuts cost in half, 50-120 a lb is paid to trimmers for touch up. Quality is nearly same as hand trim. Some strains like bd and gc may require none. Best part is you can buck down and halfway trim your sour d,og,etc store and cure, go vacation ,and do detail trim when the market is boomin.

Light dep makes the summer less stressful in some ways. May 1st flip or later is optimal.

C

Cep

I've also heard good things about the trimpal. I've got a centurion and like it, for what it does, which is brutally clean up the b and c cut. Sometimes the b is good enough to go in the bags but most of the time its just oil stuff.

HL45

Veteran
I like dri z also

I have friends who are switching to hand trim because the oil from machine trim was crap compared to hand trim. Oil is easier for a lot of people to move. I think They machine trim wet though, dry machine trim might be better.

GReen dreAM

Veteran
I would get two smaller ones if area is bigger than 30 m2

I do admire your adventures since last year show

Hope to see it again, or even better please

gd

HillBilly1

Veteran
Damn. That's back to the TrenchBalls and Swampass
Lol can't leave out the Jungle rot. Fucking gross ass
Shit. Bet they smell worse than my kids catpiss/ammonia
With some Bulldog farts mixed in.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
wildfire nearby made a sweet sunset

EcWIWacl.jpg

HL45

Veteran
What's oil from wet machine trim like?

What are some top performing dry trimmers?

Shit black.. Not even worth it.

My bros got a dry trimmer and did 17 pounds in 5 hours... It was indoor and I told them it looke like machine trimmed greenhouse at best.

Its so competitive here I couldn't even think about using a dry or wet trimmer..

mowood3479

Veteran
They are developing male birth control, i think in pill form but idk. Exciting stuff, i wonder how that could change the dynamics of sexual relationships. Also i have to wonder why it has taken so long to develop, and also what the side effects are...

In China they are using low dose testosterone in trials as male birth control.. Effectiveness in the high 90%s..
Somewhere around 70 mg per week.... A bodybuilder would typically take 4-500 mg...
The prohibition on anabolic steroids is as much hype as the prohibition on pot.. At least imho.

bobblehead

Veteran
In China they are using low dose testosterone in trials as male birth control.. Effectiveness in the high 90%s..
Somewhere around 70 mg per week.... A bodybuilder would typically take 4-500 mg...
The prohibition on anabolic steroids is as much hype as the prohibition on pot.. At least imho.

It's easier to control 1 egg vs. millions of sperm.

jd123

Shit black.. Not even worth it.

My bros got a dry trimmer and did 17 pounds in 5 hours... It was indoor and I told them it looke like machine trimmed greenhouse at best.

Its so competitive here I couldn't even think about using a dry or wet trimmer..

Why would anybody machine trim indoor? Thats blasphemy.

Thats what I'm sayin though. If your product doesnt have superb bag appeal especially when the market is overflowing, good luck trying to sell anything around here.

I guess I'm just a fuckin soft hippie that cares about other people and cant go all CEO on my grow but I truly enjoy putting money in my bros pockets. They all make a decent living and have a job they like. I make enough money. I dont mind paying them to trim.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
So i was going to sf cannabis cup tomorrow but i dont think i can anymore because i was too busy to plan it out properly . i have been on the hill for a long time and i was looking forward to a weekend in the city with my people but oh well , theres always next year..

I was up all night harvesting some indoors, and today i have to put up cages because some of the plants are startin to get big. Also have to water tomorrow which means a trip to the hardware store to hopefully get the fittings i need to hook up multiple hoses to one 1.5 " pump. Also this weekend need to do the first round of pruning. , and make clones of a few plants. Plus some weedwacking.

My days are packed with work but at least it will be done soon. Still need to set up drip lines and get a reservoir too .. Then the rest of the summer is just trellis, prune , and foliar . Maybe i can even leave the reservation some day :)

Plants are all looking good . Im trying to decide which females to clone.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
So i was going to sf cannabis cup tomorrow but i dont think i can anymore because i was too busy to plan it out properly . i have been on the hill for a long time and i was looking forward to a weekend in the city with my people but oh well , theres always next year..

I was up all night harvesting some indoors, and today i have to put up cages because some of the plants are startin to get big. Also have to water tomorrow which means a trip to the hardware store to hopefully get the fittings i need to hook up multiple hoses to one 1.5 " pump. Also this weekend need to do the first round of pruning. , and make clones of a few plants. Plus some weedwacking.

My days are packed with work but at least it will be done soon. Still need to set up drip lines and get a reservoir too .. Then the rest of the summer is just trellis, prune , and foliar . Maybe i can even leave the reservation some day haha

Shcrews could you do me a favor please and snap some before and after pruning pics. When i do it im scared im taking to much off the plant. i guess im lollipopping and pruning? i usually take the first couple bud sites off each branch on the inside which isn't receiving light i could probably get away with doing a bit more? im scared of butchering it though...

Latest posts

Latest posts