What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

theJointedOne

Veteran
Working in the cool, quiet morning before the sun comes up and finishing your work for the day before noon, now THAT is doing it right, imho.

Work smarter,

Mini excavator will ease your troubles, quite a lot of fun too. Also walk behind skid steers work great for quickly clearing a gh of pots and dirt, very crucial when replanting after dep.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 13
Nice high tunnel cannascholar! Looks bigger than the sixty footer I put up this year. Love the way the pipes bend; I was able to get a similar design going for lifting the .5" emt sides that attached the 6mm.

Soak your work sites with water if you are digging this late into the year!

HillBilly1

Veteran
The little Beaver 1 man Auger with 8" bit good
Flights and a somewhat good set of teeth will go
down Not all augers will do it but the Beve can lol
Rent one and you will be pleased.

jd123

Claiming you make more in a month than people who grow multiple 100 packs throughout the year..now thats the real lol.

Digging holes in the heat with tools from harbor freight...epitome of wealth.

Heres your new avatar. Thank me later.

Attachments

• MV5BMTI3NjI1ODQ1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTYxNzY3.jpg
    MV5BMTI3NjI1ODQ1M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTYxNzY3.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 14

Urbngroz

Farmers need to have quality tools, especially when town is a two hour round trip. Some stuff you can get from HF like hammers and screwdrivers, but I wouldn't get anything with a motor from them if I had to rely on it, my time is much more valuable than cheap tools.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Heaven Mountain and Sorcerer's Apprentice look very similar so far...

Heaven Mountain:
tRr9lcBl.jpg

Sorcerer's Apprentice:
HTAqQXql.jpg

mofoo

they look great man. great color green too, are you just giving them water right now? how big would you say they are right now im trying to compare to mine

Latest posts

Latest posts