What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Can you actually get that ice cream near where you live?
I find that's the one thing I miss about SC when I'm up here for the season.
No hippy food in sight! I think I would kill for a blueberry ginger kombucha right about now.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
No hippy food in sight! I think I would kill for a blueberry ginger kombucha right about now.

and that's why northern ca. is kicking out all the growers right there ^...:)

Last edited:

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
:)urban or rural that's how America is dividing itself into two camps...It's just as much mindset
as location...

Yep, farmers from north carolina to northern california are being deported from their states because they have an affinity toward good food. It's a bipartisan issue.

:moon: ;) :)

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
yah theres a little hippy health food store in town that keeps me stocked

I made the mistake of buying a big floor fan from harbor freight for my greenhouse...size of s barrel and weak as s slug.

Hopefully you weren't near a large.dry.field! Oh wow you were that could have been bad. Return that pos!

Last edited:

redlaser

Veteran
I rented a hydraulic auger that can be towed that would work well in most situations. I needed it to go three foot deep though and could only hit two foot because it's so dry. Even sitting on the auger for weight wouldn't help, need a tractor for more power. It was a Home Depot rental for about 110$ for a day.

Latest posts

Latest posts