this is what the top looks like:
wneOyrMl.jpg

Last edited:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Heliotropism

Heliotropism

This is an Afkansastan x Snow Lotus, pointing her leaves straight up toward the sky to catch all the early morning sunlight coming in at a low angle:

6XST6pW.jpg

What plant is that and what benefit does it have as a companion to cannabis?
I would think that it would be leaching nutrients from the soil.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Star dawg X goji og sounds like some dope! I had a plant where the main stem grew strait into a giant leaf and the two side stems became the main stems. Plants always throwing out some crazy mutations, guess thats how they stay alive..

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice you finished watering early and just lay low through the heat! yesterday i was able to do that…but today I'm slacking and really not looking forward to hand watering this afternoon.

fucking sucks when you have 2 whole irrigation systems just sitting at empty gardens, and the one garden still running is all hand water. fuckin NOT the business lol….took me 3.5 hours to water yesterday i need to get off my ass and fix this asap.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Star dawg X goji og sounds like some dope! I had a plant where the main stem grew strait into a giant leaf and the two side stems became the main stems.
that is literally exactly what happened with the plant in that picture... when it was little the main stem was just a big leaf and 2 side stems became the main. such a weird mutation, ive never seen it before but that's cool that you have

nice you finished watering early and just lay low through the heat! yesterday i was able to do that…but today I'm slacking and really not looking forward to hand watering this afternoon.

fucking sucks when you have 2 whole irrigation systems just sitting at empty gardens, and the one garden still running is all hand water. fuckin NOT the business lol….took me 3.5 hours to water yesterday i need to get off my ass and fix this asap.
yah i try to water just before sunset or else right at dawn. Thats when you get the best pictures :) Right now it's not so bad, the plants only need water every 3-4 days

took you 3.5 hrs to water? how many pots of what size? At least you have the gear already to set up your drip. I still need to get everything and put it all together myself.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
milky trust me your "opinion" i take as more fact and is greatly appreciated i try to incorporate your knowledge as much as possible. i did roll the ball with vf, but i think if i stay on top of things i can fix it. i have cal25 in the foliars at all times, with fulmag and cal boron as backups as well. i will look into those others you recommended as well.

bo- thanks for the breakdown, how big are your starts going in this late? i just got the last of my 400s planted last week so late start over here as well. fuckin blows because i was damn near ahead of schedule this time last month, we had things in early-mid may that were blowing up great! then we got served abatement notice and got setback at least 2-3 weeks. fucking assholes are worse than any pest, soil deficiency, laziness etc etc etc…

schrews - got 50 400s right now, i try to do a plant in 5 minutes with high flow hose. we already soaked the entire pots pretty good so right now its just a little dousing around the rootball area to keep them hydrated i want those roots to get thirsty and expand into the rest of the pot. my garden is a shitshow, i got some plants that are 4-5 ft tall and take 10 minutes to water, and got some others similar to yours that are smaller seed starts double potted that take way quicker maybe only 2-3 minutes to hit the rootball and then move on.

theJointedOne

Veteran
Do you guys have flow meters on your hoses and drip lines? They make many different models/sizes ect (ones that go on garden hoses and models that fit onto drip line), and can be a useful tool to get a semi accurate reading of your water usage.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Do you guys have flow meters on your hoses and drip lines? They make many different models/sizes ect (ones that go on garden hoses and models that fit onto drip line), and can be a useful tool to get a semi accurate reading of your water usage.
i just get a 5gal bucket and see how long it takes to fill it with my hose. 4-5 gpm depending how far down the hillside i am.

not a bad idea for the drip lines tho

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bo...imo that is right. But on top of that the high K will also antagonize Mg. You can literally see it on yesprop's soil test. Even though base saturations of ca and mg are high enough the soluble numbers are not. So the plant will take up high K and low Ca and Mg.

The low Mg means nitrate will not convert to protein...so you end up with watery cells, lower brix, etc

Milkeyjoe
would dolopril help with soil with high P ...got the same problem,thanks:)

milkyjoe

Veteran
If you add dolomite pH would go up and lock a bunch of stuff out. You have to address the root cause...too much K. H2SO4 in small doses over time will leach the K out