What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Them newly TPed bitches about to kick it up yet Shcrew??

they are definitely kickin it up! the ones i planted last week have grown almost one foot already. everything healthy, looks like it will be a nice summer :dance013: I wonder what the biggest plant will be this year. Im guessing a Dream Beaver or Ancient OG

Why do they call it the dream beaver? It smells like the ideal, perfect beaver or something?
I think it's a nod to gary wright
[YOUTUBEIF]xZKuzwPOefs[/YOUTUBEIF]

HillBilly1

Veteran
Haha right arm man, I have to say some
Hillbilly Genetics will be the biggest in my garden
this yr haha since 7 out of 12 bigger pots will be
Homemade lol. But after that I am going with the
Boneyard seeds or CSI Humbolt lol I had a very nice
Cut of the Ancient and Goji but lost a lot of shit
When my Clone/Mom room cooked do to timers
Going out and then burned the shit out of a bunch
With a homemade takedown spray haha dumbass

Never did start my Tranquill elephants , next yr haha

Bring on the pics

milkyjoe

Veteran
Does it bother anyone that every single batch of vermifire is different? Do they care about your grow...or do they care about whatever is cheapest when they are buying?

I say fuck those cocksuckers...quit using that pathetic excuse for soil

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Does it bother anyone that every single batch of vermifire is different? Do they care about your grow...or do they care about whatever is cheapest when they are buying?

I say fuck those cocksuckers...quit using that pathetic excuse for soil

wasn't aware of that, but i've only bought one batch of it ever. is Tom Hills mix with black gold the only "bagged soil" that is acceptable? I want to fill a few 100's and hide them on my property but it's not enough to place another custom soil order

HillBilly1

Veteran
Here's my starts haha left on is Purple straight out the box
Haha no same strain of my purple autos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.2 KB · Views: 15

HillBilly1

Veteran
Hey Shcrew don't fuck around, going to hide plants
Then setup a couple GG plots of 3-5 plants elsewhere
You don't want to get fucked and lose all. K no lol

epicorchard

wasn't aware of that, but i've only bought one batch of it ever. is Tom Hills mix with black gold the only "bagged soil" that is acceptable? I want to fill a few 100's and hide them on my property but it's not enough to place another custom soil order

I like doing a tom hill with a 707 base, then add some azomite and green sand.

Prop, you may want to try sulfuric acid, can be purchased as battery acid. Working good for me. True og dep

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.6 KB · Views: 14

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
there must have been at least a few closet gay nazis. after losing in WW2 i bet they were happy to get back on a steady diet of german sausage

I can't believe what they charge for the vermifire. Outragouesly expensive especially if different batches are testing different. I used some greenwaste dirt last year, I actually hated it lol but I had friends that used vf and didn't really see a huge difference, don't get me wrong it is good soil but if it's not consistent it's not worth the price.