What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

jd123

BYF- I'm learing more about hormones at the moment. Its so much easier to deal with smaller plants anyway...gonna try out the later date for cuttings next spring. Thanks.

Shcrews: 4-5 ft tall and rooted in big air-pots, very healthy when they were planted. He makes his own seeds. One of the few people I see that consistently has a garden full of double digit plants every year.
He has a nice big GH with heating, he can pop seeds in the dead of winter if he wants...I think those were 8-9 weeks old before planting this year.

milkyjoe

Veteran
BYF- I'm learing more about hormones at the moment. Its so much easier to deal with smaller plants anyway...gonna try out the later date for cuttings next spring. Thanks.

Shcrews: 4-5 ft tall and rooted in big air-pots, very healthy when they were planted. He makes his own seeds. One of the few people I see that consistently has a garden full of double digit plants every year.
He has a nice big GH with heating, he can pop seeds in the dead of winter if he wants...I think those were 8-9 weeks old before planting this year.

Get you 50 posts and I will pm you some notes...auxin v cytokinin...how to spot auxin dom early and what to do about it.

jd123

Nerd you seem like a chill guy, how big is your garden? You seem to be on this thread all day. I look at it while I'm eating breakfast, taking a shit (right now, usually after breakfast) and a few mins before
bed. I dunno how you spend so much time on here.

MJ- Im trying man. Ill let you know when I hit 50.

Bo Hasset

I'm hoping that one of these big timers like Yes4Prop215 will notice my dedicated posting efforts throughout the summer and give me a trimming job and the obligatory 3rd world country hookers & blow vacation. Maybe Blue Berry, I heard he has better benefits.

Maybe my Big Green Trim Machine seems to be cutting dull because I neglected to take it to Costa Rica.

Two counties down, one more to go on today's episode of "Race to the Bottom 2015!"... I'm taking a deuce like my man jd123 and then over the mountains and check up on starts there, come home, rinse and repeat. :woohoo:

Bo Hasset

I started a thread about this, but no one likes me and since this is where all the grow-bros and cool kids hang, I'll ask again here... anyone ever do their final transplant into their full-season pot/mound/hole, but continue to cover their plants with a hoop house or something similar throughout veg, only removing it around the first of August? I remember Tom saying something to the effect that it would be ideal if it weren't so cumbersome, but can't find that quote to check context... anyone see any pros or cons?

Treetroit City

Moderately Super
Veteran
I'm hoping that one of these big timers like Yes4Prop215 will notice my dedicated posting efforts throughout the summer and give me a trimming job and the obligatory 3rd world country hookers & blow vacation. Maybe Blue Berry, I heard he has better benefits.

Do you prefer meth to coke?

jd123

Bo: I've only heard of people doing this to get a really early planting date, not sure about leaving it on till August, sounds like it would get hot as hell.

Nerd: Why did you let your plants get so bound up? Those things would need water 3 times a day just to keep kickin.

HillBilly1

Veteran

jd123

I dont smoke. All my trimmers were taking dabs and conned me into one. I didnt know a person could get that high from weed. They all talk about it to this day. I'm a big muscular dude so it looked even more ridiculous while I was pacing back and forth around the room asking if I was gonna be alright.

It reminded me of when I got on the viper roller coaster as a little kid..no turning back and this is gonna be nothin nice.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Anyone try Bush Load from GH? I asked dude at the hydro shop if they had Gravity Hardener i guess they don't make it anymore, so he said try this shit it pretty much does the same thing. I read reviews after purchasing it and people say it is horrible stuff?

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I use gravity hardener late into flowering and granulated koolbloom, Im gonna return it and probly try bud swell. 100 bucks for a quart of that bush load shit

jd123

They mean horrible as in its really fuckin bad for you. Im sure it works just fine. You really use that kind of stuff on your plants?

Latest posts

Latest posts