What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

BigNoise

...hiding all my seedlings until i can sex them and plant 24 of the best females.

What is your sex determination process? Wait until about 4 weeks, analyze preflowers, then transplant?

I'm trying to figure out how I want to go about it this year (my first...virgin, lol). Like you, I'll have plant limits to worry about, so I want to make sure I pick my females correctly.

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You gotta defend better than that....still a solid ?,sounds like S picks from (the legal limit) :biggrin:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
What is your sex determination process? Wait until about 4 weeks, analyze preflowers, then transplant?

I'm trying to figure out how I want to go about it this year (my first...virgin, lol). Like you, I'll have plant limits to worry about, so I want to make sure I pick my females correctly.

yah we do what you said, but it took longer than 4 weeks last year i think. we ended up with all females though

BigNoise

Word. I'm new to all this, so I'm trying to figure out how I want to time everything this spring.

I haven't rolled in a long while. Did it sporadically while in the Army. I need to get back to it.

S

Stone House

Hey Shcrews, been lurking on IC for a few years. I figured it was time I got involved.
Be following you this year for sure!
I live in Butte Co about 2300 feet
Gonna try these this year in 300s
OG 18
Silver Mountain
I also am going to try several Packistan Chitral crosses I made.
I got some Bodhi Synergy freebees , not sure if I should use them or not.
Anyways I be watching and learning!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Gonna try these this year in 300s
OG 18
Silver Mountain
I also am going to try several Packistan Chitral crosses I made.
I got some Bodhi Synergy freebees , not sure if I should use them or not.
Anyways I be watching and learning!
silver mountain is lemon terps for days, at least the pheno i saw. haven't seen the other ones but i had good luck with my bodhi freebies last year

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i decided to cut the grass today, but when i tried to start my weedwacker the starter cord came out and wouldn't go back in. I dont know shit about those things so i will take it back to the hardware store this weekend, or next week, and get it fixed.

i fucking hate when i can't do work because some stupid thing is broken or missing. it happens all the time, turns 2-day projects into 2-week projects. feels like things are more difficult than they should be.

i get too stressed about this stuff. i guess it's still early in the season, i have plenty of time to get set up. Anyway i'm up here in the mountains and its friday night, i think i'm going to get really high and make some music.

kR0yt7sl.jpg

HillBilly1

Veteran
i decided to cut the grass today, but when i tried to start my weedwacker the starter cord came out and wouldn't go back in. I dont know shit about those things so i will take it back to the hardware store this weekend, or next week, and get it fixed.

i fucking hate when i can't do work because some stupid thing is broken or missing. it happens all the time, turns 2-day projects into 2-week projects. feels like things are more difficult than they should be.

i get too stressed about this stuff. i guess it's still early in the season, i have plenty of time to get set up. Anyway i'm up here in the mountains and its friday night, i think i'm going to get really high and make some music.

View Image
Get a bigger hammer and fix that fucker

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I Youtube how to fix the things I don't know how too. Most times it's easy fixes and saves me time and money .The thing your trying to fix is called a recoil.

remove the bolts on the housing, untie tie rope,, rewind the spring, and stick a screw driver in thru the housing to keep it in place ,, so you can run the rope back thru and tie another knot,, put the bolts back in ,, remove the screw driver and wham o back in action ,, don't waste your money getting it fixed it is super simple homie

View Image

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Take the outer cover off and fidget with the spring that controls the pull cord... You probably popped it off the wheel
i dont have the right attachment to take off the housing and work on it. and i have a lot of screwdrivers. just not the one i need to work on the thing i need to fix. or at least if i have it i can't find it. 6pointed star-shaped thing

i might be lucky that i can't open the weedwacker, with my luck i will break it more trying to fix it. i dont think you guys understand how bad i am with things.

i'm one of those people who doesn't learn something until he's fucked it up in every way imaginable, and then seen somebody else who knows what they're doing fix it multiple times . slow learner.

Latest posts

Latest posts