What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

C

Cep

I've been checking in on this thread purely for entertainment. I wish they would stop banning blueberry.

Yesprop, move up to Oregon dude...

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
Wait so does this mean no hookers and no blow and no foreign trimmer pussy? And no ribs?

I dunno what kinda business you're running over there, I might need to jump ship and join Blue Berry's camp... Heard he pays benefits...

I think that was that guy nomaad who was tryin to say that. So funny.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
What up Shcrews. Discussion is getting good, just wanted to pop in! Hope everything blows up on ya.
thanks man, hows your summer looking

i dont think any of the trimmer girls came up here looking to start a family, they just want money and cock and for most of them that happened, even the ugly ones.
thats why i dont usually hire straight single women for trimming anymore. They seem to often have ulterior motive. Im trying not to be that guy anymore

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
I've been checking in on this thread purely for entertainment. I wish they would stop banning blueberry.

Yesprop, move up to Oregon dude...

Oregon med laws are not long for this world. Now that rec passed they are trying to kill mmj. They want that tax money.

Not trying to dissuade anyone just saying do some research if you're thinking of a move. Senate Bill 964

Grats on getting everything plugged in Schrews.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
yea i was gonna say the same thing, i know alot of folks moving to or planning on oregon. i say the same thing every time, they are cracking down on medical just like cali. lots of talk of local control and local bans. also they have a much smaller market than cali, almost all their production goes to out of state which is exactly what oregon officials are trying to clamp. but hey if i had moved and set up shop as soon as measure A passed i could do a cool 48 at least for 2015.

congrats on the strain review that shit is awesome!

S

stix~

gotta recon times are tough when ya hear there's no weed to trim in cali

cough cough.. if you big plant guys wants some pura vida this season.. let me know :tiphat:

im actually from&living in costa rica/jaco and used to trim/grow with CBF,, but he's got enough help now... so i'm sending vibes to ya'll cali friends thinking i may get some vibes back.. and my big plant groove on :biggrin:

yeeah buddy :biggrin:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
thanks man, hows your summer looking

Wee bit stressful. Have a solid dep a month from chop..and the county wants it chopped now. Also had to dump my sweet ridge spot because of some crazy neighbor bs. I feel like it's been an entire season and it's only early June. Stix has the right idea..