What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

S

StanKDanK

hippy chicks are usually fun and they always have great stories n shit :laughing: Do you leave the plants on the hill while youre gone ?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
What the hell is wrong with yall ;)

Think half chinese 5 foot tall brunette green eyes and smells great like love

Do you leave the plants on the hill while youre gone ?
yah its been 2 days but im about to drive back and check on them

N

NewAgeGenetics

the problem for me is when she says she gets free drugs and expects me to be the booty call . creates a time limit for her and for me .sorta like cooking soil . you have to wait for the mix to settle then you have to plant and water . lol after both people apply that game to each other then it just takes money mostly. way more easier to say your outta money then outta relationship.
sad but true... girls are expensive, never seen a girl who pay the bill lol

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
do you have some sort of automatic watering system or helpers to check on those plants?? 2+ days from the farm is always a recipe for dried out stressed plants. hopefully they got soaked and your good, young seedlings are pretty damn resilient and might be good they aren't getting overwatered...

half chinese as the south park cops say…niiiice.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
yah and she didnt really look asian though, had that little pixie thing goin on
85473-south-park-NICE-meme-fi0v.png

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
do you have some sort of automatic watering system or helpers to check on those plants?? 2+ days from the farm is always a recipe for dried out stressed plants. hopefully they got soaked and your good, young seedlings are pretty damn resilient and might be good they aren't getting overwatered..
It's a one-man show here for now so whenever i'm gone i'm worried. i'm back on the farm now though, plants are fine, they like going a day or two without water when they are little.

Ancient OG:
wy8nDuFl.jpg

that malibu biodynamic compost is nearly $400/yard, whereas the dietsel and oly fish were about $110/yard. rare earth priced the coots mix blend at $370/yard - probably because of the malibu and the priciest peat i've ever seen ($160/yard). their wacky alaskan soil mix at $140/yard had issues with a 7.0ph and high soluble saturation levels of potassium.

vermicrop's vermisoil can be had for $100/yard. waiting for the tests to come back from FGL as vermicrop's test weren't very thorough.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
that malibu biodynamic compost is nearly $400/yard, whereas the dietsel and oly fish were about $110/yard. rare earth priced the coots mix blend at $370/yard - probably because of the malibu and the priciest peat i've ever seen ($160/yard). their wacky alaskan soil mix at $140/yard had issues with a 7.0ph and high soluble saturation levels of potassium.

vermicrop's vermisoil can be had for $100/yard. waiting for the tests to come back from FGL as vermicrop's test weren't very thorough.
i preferred my mix last year to the vermifire from the year before.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
It's a one-man show here for now so whenever i'm gone i'm worried. i'm back on the farm now though, plants are fine, they like going a day or two without water when they are little.

Ancient OG:
View Image

yea its actually good to let those early seedlings dry out a bit, otherwise the pot will be soaked and roots won't have any incentive to really push out.

370 a yard holy freakin christ!! thats a bit much….no need for fancy peat.

id recommend vermifire over vermisoil, we had really good results with vermifire last year even though the tests were a little debated. but multiple people in yuba/butte have recommended it, vermifire absolutely crushed it on my last indoor run.