What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

MountZionCollec

Nice plan that looks to be quite successful, ~1/4 acre sizes GH is clutch for post legalization deps. I'm going to stick with full season, 400 100 gallons protected from rain/fall storms

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Could you elaborate on what issues you ran into. I see what your saying bout the plants especially thriving in the coco though.
Any of your plants showing sex yet?

none of our plants are showing anything yet. they are still small. The nice weather this upcoming week should get them going. Some were tracking the sun today but others are still droopy from last night cold snap.

transplanting from coco to soil is hard because the coco dries out faster than the soil, especially if the plant has formed a good root system. last season we vegged in 5gals with coco until june, and by the time the plants went into the ground they were drinking water 2x per day, so we had to water each individual rootball multiple times everyday even though the soil around it was still wet. This can even happen going from soil into soil, depends how rootbound the plant is

Shcrews,I see why you like the ancient og mine are outpacing everything else and starting to pull away.Only thing trying to hang w/them are some greencrack x stardawg...good call:woohoo:
yah the ancient OGs saved my ass last year, made up for some other really small plants. I was thinking about growing all Ancients this year but i like variety so i saved a couple seedpacks for 2016

sacramental

Thanks for the advice. Will definitely keep that in mind. I hope I don't run into this issue shit my plants are only in 1 and 2 gal smartpots. Was up in your neck of the woods last weekend and took the other ladies in my life swimming up at lake clementine. Good to see we still have some water up the hill.

sacramental

Oh and that's definitely Shaun white aka "the flying tomato" lol hate all ya want but he's one bad motherfocker on them things they call a snowboard. Lol

grow nerd

Veteran
when i was 13 my girlfriend was into seth green , i remember being jealous of that fucker. shes the girl i lost my virginity with and her dad has an oscar.

Maybe I'm crazy but are people here accusing you of being gay? I only started following in the past few pages, haven't had time to start from beginning yet.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Maybe I'm crazy but are people here accusing you of being gay? I only started following in the past few pages, haven't had time to start from beginning yet.

if i was gay would i watch movies like this
51PHBE1RH9L._SY300_.jpg

N

NewAgeGenetics

just jokin you know...

where is DAT to speak us about how much inspire her your "beautiful body" in her paintings! haha

DrFever

Veteran
Looking real Good there schrew subbed
last year i couldn't give away 2 carports until finally i said da hell with it and put all pieces on front side of road..
Not even a hr later people were almost fighting for it hahaha ,,
But anyways for once i am little ahead of the game for out door only doing around 15 plants this year plants have been outside then inside under T5's on cold days bout 2 weeks now guessing another week or 2 and then there outside for good putting me 2 weeks ahead of schedule but plants much larger then previous outdoor grows here is a couple of them
cheers

Attachments

• IMG1329.jpg
    IMG1329.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG1330.jpg
    IMG1330.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 17