What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i have a hard time making decisions actually. been getting better though. Sometimes its hard not to get overwhelmed, especially when theres several options

i got some clones to grow indoors, 4 different OG's. Am back on the farm tonight setting up my veg room. I want an easy little indoor grow that will not take much work so this cycle will be with coco nutrients and flood trays since i already have all that stuff, but the next run will be organic soil i think.

haven't cleaned up the outdoor garden yet. I started pulling up dripline but haven't pulled out the root-balls or t-posts. Still mostly in vacation mode i guess. but when everything's cleaned up i will get the soil analyzed and start making adjustments and plant winter cover crops. Might order more dirt to top off the pots and also maybe make a little food garden.

EastBayGrower

Veteran
i have a hard time making decisions actually. been getting better though. Sometimes its hard not to get overwhelmed, especially when theres several options

i got some clones to grow indoors, 4 different OG's. Am back on the farm tonight setting up my veg room. I want an easy little indoor grow that will not take much work so this cycle will be with coco nutrients and flood trays since i already have all that stuff, but the next run will be organic soil i think.

haven't cleaned up the outdoor garden yet. I started pulling up dripline but haven't pulled out the root-balls or t-posts. Still mostly in vacation mode i guess. but when everything's cleaned up i will get the soil analyzed and start making adjustments and plant winter cover crops. Might order more dirt to top off the pots and also maybe make a little food garden.

keep at it brother, cant stop us true growers, just harvested 200+ units and hes already setting up another grow indoor during winter (im doing 2 tents also until spring arrives) good luck bro :)

still would love to see some finished product pics and pre-chop shots of plants if possible, hope u documented shit well...

Where do you buy your soil Screws? I have a super hard time sourcing what I want around here. I am seriously thinking of starting a soil yard in the Sonora area. I am already working on a worm farm, and I have investors for a soil yard.

You have a hard time finding quality soil and inputs?

Lochinvar

Where do you buy your soil Screws? I have a super hard time sourcing what I want around here. I am seriously thinking of starting a soil yard in the Sonora area. I am already working on a worm farm, and I have investors for a soil yard.

You have a hard time finding quality soil and inputs?

hey 50 yl, that is what this area needs. we all have our soil trucked in from pretty far away. soil yard in sonora...hell yes. put me down for a couple hundred yards:)

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
Shcrews, you're kinda my hero. Well, Silverback is my hero being a guerrilla and all, but you're a hero nonetheless. You're a kid who made it himself.

hey 50 yl, that is what this area needs. we all have our soil trucked in from pretty far away. soil yard in sonora...hell yes. put me down for a couple hundred yards:)

Right? I am working on it. Found investors, talking with people in the industry to see if they want to open up a sister store. Trying to find my angle, but this area lacks a serious soil yard.

Pretty sure he gets his dirt from Rare Earth in Grass Valley. Thats where I go.

Me too. I am getting tired of my 800$ shipping fee's. Plus, if you need amendments throughout the year, MotherLoade hydro works, but I feel like I clean them out. I buy lots at a time and I always have to pre-order. They never stock the amounts I need.

Lochinvar

Me too. I am getting tired of my 800$ shipping fee's. Plus, if you need amendments throughout the year, MotherLoade hydro works, but I feel like I clean them out. I buy lots at a time and I always have to pre-order. They never stock the amounts I need.[/QUOTE]

motherload hydro is not the bees knees in my opinion. murphys hydro to be specific. (owned by the same guys, i think). classic grow store issues like not placing orders correctly and bullshitting custies. i have dealt with them, and will never do so again. soo...for the time bein, its still all about greenfire and peaceful valley(pretty far away).

awesome job, schrews!

packerfan79

Veteran
Lochinvar, let that ancient og out to the rest of the world. I bet bodhi would like to see his creations out to the masses. shit I plan on handing out the goji and bk triangle out once I find a keeper pheno.

Lochinvar

she was done november 1st here at 3ooo' in the sierra foothills. very large plant in a 700+ gl pot. many long, spear tops. not sure of the yield yet, but she has all kinds o large plant potential (over10). not sure of the taste yet, but def has og funkiness smell. very mold resistant.

not a bad canidate for a later outdoor strain

Lochinvar

i figure, after genetics are 'given', they belong to the universe, whether they are killed or not. its not like im giving my only clone away. plus, all i did was keep a cut in veg. i had nothing to do with its breeding. if i did, i might be more selfish....., but prolly not

R

Robrites

Yeah I wasn't asking. I have 3 bodhi strains I am about to pop myself so I have my hands full right now. I have no problem handing out cuts. I just hate when people let my babies die

"I just hate when people let my babies die."

I get pissed when I give out a cut or seed plant and people don't water it or give it enough light. They always have some hair-brained excuse for letting it die when in fact, they just didn't bother to take care of it. These same people then beg for a two-footer when it is time to put them in the ground. Ain't gonna happen.