What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

EastBayGrower

Veteran
Congrats shcrews, ducking killed it bro, enjoy and STAY SAFE. Take that shot to an offsitr stash spot that no one knows about, sleep, clean up l, and get your assistance down to LA or the Bay

And solo is the ONLY way to go imo

O

Oakhills

Shcrews, your work looks fire by looking at the test numbers. I've seen some of the other stuff going around lately at 15, didn't look nearly as good as what you have posted in photos.

You got a great location for the farm, for sure!

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
I'm envious of how fast u wrapped everything up. Badass. Time to handle business.

@shrews do u know if the new cali laws will permit u to grow giants next year?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
would be nice to know a guy with just some basic construction skills to help me build the things i have in my head, or just one fuckin good outdoor grower to help me get the garden super on-point, but the community out here is nonexistant

i barely have any construction skills! i just pay other people to handle that work. its tempting to try and DIY sometimes but its quicker and more efficient to just pay the proper people who do it for a living. i have several electricians, HVAC and construction guys up here in butte. not sure if they can make it down that ways.

if you want a GH just hire the local GH companies crew, they usually outsource to a couple local contractors.

i did do some paint and drywalling in my shop to save on labor costs, and helped do the framing just to learn a couple things about woodwork, but in general I'm freaking useless when it comes to DIY construction projects. luckily my crew has all those traits so i just cash them out or give them weed and the job gets done.

jd123

^ Same here man. I have a friend I pay $40 an hour and theres not much he cant fix or build. One day in the summer he came over to fix my well and ended up fixing my well, the hydraulics on my bobcat and wiring a room I needed done asap. The other day he was here building for me and my truck wouldnt start. He replaced the fuel pump right there in the driveway the same day. I always end up cramming a few extra twenties in his front pocket or hiding a hundo is his lunchpail now and again. Hes the hardest working, grease and dirt covered motherfucker I've ever met.

O

Oakhills

I'll be moving in next door the a #1 or #2 permit! Lol. Thank you very much! Just kidding. I think it all green where you are at. Look up the permits. I know I am....

That climat you have is phenomenal Shcrews...

Btw, 17 here in Bay Area, you need to up your numbers...

-Best in life brother

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
its all relative….typical paclo rock hard dense flavorless nugs in the 1200 range, better quality but still lacking in the 14 range, once you hit 15 the flavors start to get a little better. but I've still seen some super good full sun OG and cookie hybrids hitting 18 to the first brokers so i know they are going for 2+ to the second guys.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
I was sick to my stomach selling my earlier ones at 1250. And my best of the best of stuff I've never seen outdoor look like i only got 1450. The game has changed... 18 is a fucking joke, Or we just gotta meet the guy, fuck the middle man/broker type shit. At 1250 it was half purple and smelt like freaking grapes and tasted as it smelt

Getting 2k for my best quality. Cookies, Gelato, Sunset sherbert, Yeti, Aog.

1400 for my NL crosses

1200 for my smalls

All my herb is paid for, and just waiting to get weighed up. These fires sure upped my demand big time. Still have some plants in the field, and haven't taken any second cuts yet. Hoping to be done second week of Nov.

milkyjoe

Veteran
Wal Mart did ok with a low price strategy. Got to improve your efficiency just like the rest of business. The sad truth is because of yield and a too narrow price gap I can make more off blue dream than I can OG. Gotta do the math and no use whining about it...it is what it is

If you have the option I would just stick them in the ground till spring. I usually sell of enough to cover my costs and give me a cushion and then bury the rest. Most of the good outs will already be gone and I think you could hold out and get 2 all day long once the flood is over this year. Unless you plan on spending/need all your cash at once

Guyute54

ICMag Donor
Veteran
would be nice to know a guy with just some basic construction skills to help me build the things i have in my head, or just one fuckin good outdoor grower to help me get the garden super on-point, but the community out here is nonexistant

I ussually have nothing going on in the winter months and can build almost anything. I always wanted to visit Cali too :good:

orechron

Shameless shirtless pic inspired by you, Shcrews

Hedge that the top was cut from

Still can't believe the prices this year. Maybe I can start growing veggies for a living after this.

Hey Shcrews are you going to the emerald cup this year? This is a new account but you know my old handle well. When I can pm you I will.

oldCounty

I was sick to my stomach selling my earlier ones at 1250. And my best of the best of stuff I've never seen outdoor look like i only got 1450. The game has changed... 18 is a fucking joke, Or we just gotta meet the guy, fuck the middle man/broker type shit. At 1250 it was half purple and smelt like freaking grapes and tasted as it smelt

A buddy got offered 1250 for some of his B/B+ grade, I recommended he ask 1450... They said they would look at it... He got his 1450.

Stop letting middlemen set prices. Its your herb, you set the price.