What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

TheOutlawTree

How many hours do you guys have your CFL supplemental lighting on for? Ive got a couple different waves of clones that have been vegging indoors under 17 hours for the last 1-3 weeks. I figured ide plan to get them all out as soon as possible into the carport / hoophouse- but it will likely be may 1st before I can do that.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
you can do the plumbing department gutter connect like my dude epic orchard ,
We build it in a day.
showoff
:peacock:
those hoops look nice. i'm not really sure what im looking at though. im really not good at figuring construction things out sometimes. it's not pvc its rain gutters? or am i confused. its late and im high. share your construction plans with me maybe cuz pictures dont help unless they go with words
carport definately the easiest, least amount of work.
i think that's the way to go. Its not hard either way, but if i build my own hoop i know i will prob fuck somethin up. plus i dont have a truck. how big of a box do the carports come in

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Maybe it's time for some church oriented social activities?
i would feel weird going to church even if its just to meet some chicks. those arent the kind of girls who like weed either

You can talk about growing cannabis, while on cannabis, while building something to grow cannabis in. Mind fucked. You can also drink beer and talk about girls throughout construction.
Usually while drinking beers and working, we like to do impressions of mort Goldman and Jim gaffigan for hours on end....or listen to hillbilly Louisiana banjo music!
sounds like yall are at summer camp or something. not many people up here

what ive been doing for fun lately is dabbing and cooking. or acid and music.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Gaffigan is funny, I listen to a bunch of different ones on Pandora, Lewis Black And Katt Williams are funny. A bunch of lesser known ones too. Carlin of course

standup is crucial . Bill Burr is my favorite comedian right now for sure. love that guy. Doug Stanhope is good too but only for a certain mood.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
terracing :biggrin:

iOZhM2gl.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
so we got a weird cold snap the last couple days and last night it got down to 35 degrees and of course i left the plants outside and went to town to get a post puller at sunset and didnt get back until 11pm so the babies sat in the cold for almost 3 hours.

anyway today a lot of them were kind of stunted and shrivelled. i think the cold weather fucked them up. some of them perked up after being in the sun all day. brought them inside to stay warm tonight and hoping they look better tomorrow . I think they want to get transplanted, maybe thats also why they dont look happy

fuck my luck . the one time i leave the property all week. might as well throw the seedlings in the fuckin freezer for a couple hours

8cobFA3l.jpg

ypGXAP0l.jpg

R8kRE8ql.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
That biker kush looks proper but a little small for my liking. Can you give us a description of the BK?
sorry i missed this when you posted it. funny you say it looks small cuz the Biker Kush grows like a high-yielding OG. got 1.5 per light and my setup is far from dialed. The smell/taste is not OG at all, more like sour or chem but kind of orangey too. hard to explain. Great bag appeal, frosty chunky OG buds.

i would grow it again but there are other OG's i want to try first. just got some Ghost OG and Fire OG clones to try out indoors before the weather gets too hot

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i really need to stop staying up all night on the computer, that shit doesn't work during outdoor season. more terracing tomorrow. maybe i'll figure out that hoophouse/carport thing too. goodnight

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Maybe try putting those beer cup seedlings on heat mat's? Warm up the dirt and roots some. I've has similar to the same thing happen, except I got snow on top of very young seedlings and clones. Brought them indoors and put them on a seedling mat, and boom, right back to normal.

mowood3479

Veteran
standup is crucial . Bill Burr is my favorite comedian right now for sure. love that guy. Doug Stanhope is good too but only for a certain mood.

Bill burr is hilarious.., have u seen that rant he does in philly.. He just heckles the crowd for a solid ten min.. Classic

ApolloAK

so we got a weird cold snap the last couple days and last night it got down to 35 degrees and of course i left the plants outside and went to town to get a post puller at sunset and didnt get back until 11pm so the babies sat in the cold for almost 3 hours.

anyway today a lot of them were kind of stunted and shrivelled. i think the cold weather fucked them up. some of them perked up after being in the sun all day. brought them inside to stay warm tonight and hoping they look better tomorrow . I think they want to get transplanted, maybe thats also why they dont look happy

fuck my luck . the one time i leave the property all week. might as well throw the seedlings in the fuckin freezer for a couple hours

View Image

View Image

View Image

I left the bottom of my tent unzipped and my dog Jak popped his head in and started munching on one of my Jack-the-Rippers. It's pulling through but I just thought it was rather funny that out of the 100+ seedlings he chose the JTR.

I'd say you'll need much more than a carport to have 120 5 gallons. To give them enough space to grow, I'd guess 15x40 would be minimums. Unless half of those are males that will be gone before the 5 gallon containers.

epicorchard

They'll bounce back. Last year we had a warm spring, but for years like this, a greenhouse is invaluable. I run propane heaters in mine after sunset. I'd be happy to help you design one for less than 1k.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
I'm running no heat in my greenies and it's working fine happy green groth and leaves praying to sun. Don't worry about 35 degrees..I had some stuff to through 25 a few times in my trips and they have been ok

epicorchard

I'm running no heat in my greenies and it's working fine happy green groth and leaves praying to sun. Don't worry about 35 degrees..I had some stuff to through 25 a few times in my trips and they have been ok

Seems like the seedlings do better than clones in the cold. I get better growth if I run heat. But I'm also close to 3000 feet and still getting snowed On.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Seems like the seedlings do better than clones in the cold. I get better growth if I run heat. But I'm also close to 3000 feet and still getting snowed On.

i'm at 3000 feet here but its warming up this week, only supposed to get down to 50 tonight. So we are doing transplants today, seedlings are going from cups to 5gals. doing more tomorrow, and i am going to try to get a hoop or carport set up

Calidude

View Image

View Image

View Image

I am not too far from you...we have two ft plants in unheated greenhouse that shriveled too.

On your coots soil mix did they tell you what the ph level is?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I left the bottom of my tent unzipped and my dog Jak popped his head in and started munching on one of my Jack-the-Rippers. It's pulling through but I just thought it was rather funny that out of the 100+ seedlings he chose the JTR.
your dog must like those jack terps. haha. lots of people hating on TGA these days. i always liked their stuff but am more of an OG guy. grew the cheesequake outdoors and it was very loud though.

Latest posts

Latest posts