What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Urbngroz

I could use a hobby or two but for now its mostly work, but when I have a lot of downtime ill go to the river or take the dogs for a hike or visit one of the few people I know up here. I need to start back workin out again, Im gonna have a ton of free time after I plug in mid may.

Calidude

fuck damn mountains get so boring sometimes. wish i knew some people up here, especially some girls :)

today: weedwacking and digging out 400's from last season. Also have to scrub some flood tables and rezies because i'm trying to set up one last indoor cycle before the summer. we will be way over our numbers for the next couple months so hopefully we can keep things chill until the seeds are sexed and indoor is chopped

have to call Rare earth and see about getting 40-60 yards of soil delivered soon too

Lol...stay away from the mountain meth girls especially the ones with black or missing teeth.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
In my spare time from growing weed, me and my friends smoke weed and talk about growing weed. Dream come true.

Lol pretty much sums it up...rarely ever have free time to do non weed related activities. A day trip to the Bay Area that should be relaxation turns into a workday once I gotta go hydronstore, drop packs collect funds, go visit friends grows etc. no life but grow life!!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
In my spare time from growing weed, me and my friends smoke weed and talk about growing weed. Dream come true.
that sounds fun. not many friends around these days. most of them turned into junkies drunks or gangsters :woohoo:

A day trip to the Bay Area that should be relaxation turns into a workday once I gotta go hydronstore, drop packs collect funds, go visit friends grows etc. no life but grow life!!
yah you definitely know more people than me.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Lol...stay away from the mountain meth girls especially the ones with black or missing teeth.
I wish i was good at talking to ladies. i havent had a girlfriend in more than 3 years but thats probably a good thing for them

g1383573984396502115.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Schrews, youre right I hate reading I can't. Hate it. You go ahead and skip the greenhouse..the one year you use one , you'll ask yourself what took you so long.

Get a fucking carport greenhouse going !
:tiphat:
where do they sell the carports at home depot or walmart or something? cuz everyone says its worth it and it's definitely possible. what kind of plastic do you use to cover it and how do you attach the plastic to the carport frame.

I'm thinking putting the seedlings in a GH would help in case any cops come flying over in choppers in the next month or so, at least they wouldnt see the plants out in the open

would one carport GH be big enough to veg 120 plants in 5gal pots until they go into the ground?

anyone who knows feel free to chime in

I could use a hobby or two but for now its mostly work, but when I have a lot of downtime ill go to the river or take the dogs for a hike or visit one of the few people I know up here. I need to start back workin out again, Im gonna have a ton of free time after I plug in mid may.
ok well what are you gonna do when you retire from growing? i might start a band or open a jiu jitsu academy

N

NewAgeGenetics

you can build your own greenhouse if you like to build... I like lol

you need agricultural plastic foil and something for the frame.

epicorchard

where do they sell the carports at home depot or walmart or something? cuz everyone says its worth it and it's definitely possible. what kind of plastic do you use to cover it and how do you attach the plastic to the carport frame.

I'm thinking putting the seedlings in a GH would help in case any cops come flying over in choppers in the next month or so, at least they wouldnt see the plants out in the open

would one carport GH be big enough to veg 120 plants in 5gal pots until they go into the ground?

anyone who knows feel free to chime in

ok well what are you gonna do when you retire from growing? i might start a band or open a jiu jitsu academy

Please check out my hoop house. Its fast, cheap, and strong. It vents well and can take care of your needs for the season.

Backyard Farmer

Veteran
you can do the plumbing department gutter connect like my dude epic orchard , or you can just rock the carport frame...Yes you can get them at home depot, costco, walmart...even order online so you don't need to take a truck to go pick one up and if you buy online you can buy just the frame with no cover which will save you having some shit around that you don't need.

I used IRAC SunMaster 6mil poly on my carports last year.

Yes you can fit 120 5 gallon pots in 1 , but it'll be a tight squeeze.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i heard costco stopped selling the carports? but those were the best sized and so damn cheap…

farmtek also sells nice carports through their catalog, a bunch of different sizes too.

carport definately the easiest, least amount of work.

somoz

Veteran

Slick construction man, like the cheek to cheek setup. If you wanna save some dollars shrcews you can use rebar instead of the T-Posts. Just remember to add supports at your sides with 2x4's or 1x6's bolted into your pvc pending how big you build and use pressure treated if you want it to last last....also a good way to spend down time.

You can talk about growing cannabis, while on cannabis, while building something to grow cannabis in. Mind fucked. You can also drink beer and talk about girls throughout construction.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Usually while drinking beers and working, we like to do impressions of mort Goldman and Jim gaffigan for hours on end....or listen to hillbilly Louisiana banjo music!

redlaser

Veteran
Gaffigan is funny, I listen to a bunch of different ones on Pandora, Lewis Black And Katt Williams are funny. A bunch of lesser known ones too. Carlin of course

Latest posts

Latest posts