What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Just stopping in to say hope all is going well and wish you the best Schrews! I've been busy as hell and no time for forums so, rock on brother!
Thanks i appreciate it especially coming from a grower like yourself

Been goin hard, got folks chopping for 12 hours a day and then trimming for a couple more

Great buds Schrews,

good job man,was really enjoyable ride thru thread and great execution in the end.

Have one Snow Leopard outdoor but this pheno will be finished at 20.10. ,this one plant cant get mold as she survived so wet climate last year when all other strains was get hard Botrytis,it was miracle that plant what she can survive..

Thanx for sharing this adventure..

DS
thanks! glad you enjoyed the show. snow leopard is an amazing strain. peace!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Hope things turn out ok with the pump dude...
OK so heres the basic story: when i moved into this property the well was putting out about 5gpm. This was relatively sufficient so i didn't investigate or even think about the well until this year, when the flow started decreasing gradually. in the spring it went from 5 down to 3gpm. by the end of summer it was barely 1gpm. I knew there was a problem but decided to try and ride out the season and deal with it after harvest. BUT... Last week our water stopped completely. The landlord came out, and called the well guys , who said that it was probably our pump.

They came today and replaced the pump, which was from the 1970's. They also replaced the pvc pipe leading up from the well pump , which was cracked completely so no water could get up to ground level. The pressure tank was also broken so they replaced that as well, with a brand new 150 gallon tank i think. Basically got a whole new setup, which now gives over 10gpm! much better than it has ever been at this place.

When it came time to test the well, the water level was pretty low, about 100ft in a 125ft well, which is only about 40-50 gallons of storage. However, after running the pump for 20 minutes without sucking air, they were very surprised and said that i must be on a very good aquifer which is refilling the well at a high rate. i cant believe my luck. my shower finally works! i havent gotten a shower in weeks, possibly months, until today

Def got sum dunk...and I'm talking about that ass lol hopefully she's not a family member of yours or something. If so forget it said Anything haha.
i met her on tinder, she's a wildland firefighter on a hotshot crew. she cant smoke weed but she loves the garden. awesome chick :)

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
3CEvWmkl.jpg

v7fTOcHl.jpg

tq4QjVYl.jpg

Ancient OG:
j29NFOXl.jpg

Heaven Mountain:
Be7nj3dl.jpg

GReen dreAM

Veteran
Thank you for another well updated season !!

You are `grower for the life` type person...arent you ?...heh

Good Luck !!

gd

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Wow Schrews, nice job this season. Those are monsters!!

Great news on your well man, that's fantastic. Next year you will be in business with that baby.

I imagine it will take awhile to trim all that sweet erb!

And the firefighting girl is sexy as heck, Yeehaw!

Best vibes Schrews!

R

Robrites

Harvest time is the best! It is also kind of sad taking down what we have worked and worried over since Spring.

Killer job all year Shcrews.

Screws, you need a holding tank for your water with a booster pump as well. I fully understand what your system is, and the pressure tank helps. However, with only 150 pressure tank, it goes quick.

Also your well is only 125 feet deep? Mine is 600'. That probably means you only have one or two inlets, which doesn't replenish as fast as you can use water. Be very careful, if you stress that out and dry up that inlet, you can divert that water around your well.

I strongly suggest you add a 3000 gallon holding tank with a booster pump. Cost me about 2g for the materials, then I trenched over 800 liner feet. I have 10 water outlets with 65 psi at all of them.

If your at the same property next year, and need some help or advice, hit me up. I got pictures of my set up if your interested.

You know what your doing, your a great grower. Just thought I might be able to help with infrastructure. Glad you got a shower. I think your neighbors are also, lol.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn 10gpm nice!

your taking the whole plant down at once? i should probably do that too with the ordinances but its too tempting to let the lowers swell up nicely for hash production.

C

CheifnBud2

Sorry about the comment on the first budshot, the pic was a little blurry and it looked like some calyxes were cut i dunno. That cookies looks amazing tho, very clear shot of some fire!

10gpm sounds better than less than 1 :)

What up Shcrews? Hope the harvest is going smoothly man. Everything looks beautiful as always. I got the same thing going on over here in the mitten.

Yeah bro I think I remember you saying you met a girl on tinder that was a wildland firefighter (that shit is sexy to me) but I dident know she was the one until you said something.

Good luck with everything brother.

HL45

Veteran
tVFHWiil.jpg

I still remember when you had to deal with the coppers earlier...

" No officer, that's ONE plant. I just buried the stem very deeply "

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:woohoo: Beautiful harvest photos there brother :good:
Your an inspiration mate and I for one appreciate the time and energy you have put in sharing your garden on here with us all, Thank You Mate :gday:
puff puff pass
:smoke out: