What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

EastBayGrower

Veteran
ive heard outdoor norcal growers say they prefer atleast one good rain at the end of the season to wash all the dirt and crap from the plants... idk about how it would benefit mold though...

im not stressing, will check the buds tomorrow AM for signs of mold and cat damage...

...and the cold temps will start to give the buds more density and tell the plant its time to.finish.. i want cold nite time tempos more than rain nowadays//

It's been raining in East Sonora since about noon yesterday. Should rain through today as well with thunderstorms. I still have zero mildew, really liking Regalia. You can mix MycoStop with Regalia as well, but I haven't this year yet.

You have another Side Show Bob pheno this year? Best name ever!

Abja Roots

ABF(Always Be Flowering) - Founder
Veteran
Might have to try that Regalia next year. This cloudy weather has caused PM to show up on part of our garden as well. A friend recommends Green Cure for preventative and small outbreaks. I've also heard good things about Stylet Oil. PM in an outdoor garden is a whole other thing. Indoor's it's always been easy to keep under control for me.

Looking good as always Schrews. Really making me want to pick up some of the Ancient OG and Dream Beaver from Bodhi.

O

Oakhills

The rain cleans off the PM

Starting the second wave of harvest today, lots of things are done or very close

Boom! Damn straight!!! Also let you know what needs to be tied up for the late October harvest....

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
love triangle:
vokRVlql.jpg

Killing it. Care to share some dry bud shots?

blueberry hashplant
wanDQtR.jpg

coIFJHv.jpg

B

BAKED_BEANZ

nice mate, real nice. have most of the strains you have ,so very pleased . bodhi def bringing the flame for real. large yields too. how can you go wrong really with his gear.

Last edited:
C

CheifnBud2

i'm like 90% sure that is the case 50yrdline. looks like it got put in a twister for sure.