What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Huh? Thats dry hand trimmed. Everything turned out really nice so far, i will take some
More pictures when i get a chance, shit is hectic here with harvest, plus the well stopped working. Landlord is comin out today , im hoping for the best but who knows

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i find it funny guys are saying looks like its been through twister yet its hand trimmed. lol so much for the beaten up smashed to shit twister theory guys love to go on with.

hay shrews not comparing your trimming to a machine mate, i can see its been very carefully hand trimmed . nice and neat. throw pick up of a pound to see overall look .

As I said in an earlier post "hand trimmed perfection". I have no Idea how peps think that looks like machine trimmed. Thats a competition ready trim job right there!

Hope things turn out ok with the pump dude...

Guess my trimmer does a great job, because that nugs looks exactly how my nugs come out of my dry trimmer. Beautiful btw. Didn't mean anything negative by it.

Hope your pump is good. You have a storage tank for your well? It helps a ton.

Light dep cookies
picture.php

This was cleaned up a little extra. Trimmer leaves fray edges on the stem, and crows feet. Clip the crows feet and clean up the stem with a fresh cut, looks great.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

well another trimming debate in this thread won't hurt ..... lol here we go!

while shrews is busy harvesting his weed ........

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
love triangle is looking dense! spike ball. Solid quality nugs guys. good job! good luck with the well shrews! Harvest doesn't last forever! You'll get it done. We always do... :smoke:

Dog Star

Veteran
Great buds Schrews,

good job man,was really enjoyable ride thru thread and great execution in the end.

Have one Snow Leopard outdoor but this pheno will be finished at 20.10. ,this one plant cant get mold as she survived so wet climate last year when all other strains was get hard Botrytis,it was miracle that plant what she can survive..

Thanx for sharing this adventure..

DS

sho

Veteran
Just stopping in to say hope all is going well and wish you the best Schrews! I've been busy as hell and no time for forums so, rock on brother!