What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

VonBudí

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ
Veteran
vhU4FsC.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Congrats on the start of harvest. I like how ya use the cage material for drying . Spaces them out well! Maximizes space! Taking notes...
i got that idea from pono a couple years ago

checkout his sweet grow thread here

I wish more big guys would make an effort here these days (of course banning everyone doesn't help). Threads pictures information and inspiration are always helpful to everyone. I would not be close to where i am if not for HumboldtLocal's thread with GanjaD back in the day inspiring me, and of course Tom Hills thread

BTW pono, if you read this brah, if you are ever in santa cruz check out Pono Hawaiian Grill! they do your name proper haha. poke bowl and plate lunch all day

Pono Hawaiian Grill is bomb!!

Big up to GanjaD, Tom Hill, Humboldt local.

Looks like you set up drippers this year also, much better. I love how your ancients turned out. Mine are beasts as well. I have two anchient males and two anchient females I plan to do an open pollination on over the winter if your interested. I know Bodhi isn't selling anymore, but I know a spot or two that still sells them. You heard of Seedvaultofca? Check them out, best seed company and it's in Cali. http://www.holisticnursery.com/ I am starting to pick out next years line up, and DNA/Chrocket family farms are calling me. Next year is the year of Tangie and her crosses. Some ancient and goji og's as well.

Absolutely crushing it shcrews! Fkin nicely done man. Your girls are gorgeous and your energy is inspirational. Thanks for sharing all you do. I'd share more but I'm off the grid most of the time and don't have a computer set up anywhere at the moment to upload pics, and can't figure out how to upload phone pics onto icmag.

I need that Ancient OG in my garden! And that heaven mountain! What a beast! What's that crossed with again? And that snow leopard looks so flame! They're all beautiful man. Congrats all around. Big ups to you and best of luck all the way through.

ohh nice shrews, shes definitely got some junk in the trunk.... and im talking about the ancient og lol

Def got sum dunk...and I'm talking about that ass lol hopefully she's not a family member of yours or something. If so forget it said Anything haha.

Everything is looking kick ass tho brother hope everything goes smooth. Im thinking big numbers of dank bud are in your future.

jd123

Hey go put some booty shorts on and fondle my buds while I take pictures.

Lol it pays to be the boss!!

Life on the hill just got a whole lot better. Proud of you man.

HatchBrew

Veteran
Awesome work Shcrews.

What is the difference between the sad and happy plants on the previous page?

Happy times to ya bud. Be nice to your wrists with all that big leafing and trimming.

PEEEEYAAAAAWWWWHHHHH. Get some.

mako44

congrats Schrews !

congrats Schrews !

Hey I chop the top colas only first, then in just few days- up to 10 days the rest of plant really swells, I usually do this in 3-5 waves & I believe it really ups my harvest ,, So you chop the whole plant at once ? If you did it this way you would get huge amounts more , Only you would have to continue harvest until nov5-10th, But the return would be huge !!! Just saying ,,But i know there's more involved & maybe not practicable for everyone !!! Maybe try it on one & watch how fast the lower buds swell @!! Some swell MUCHO in just 4-5 days !!

mako44

1st chop i do is 3/4-- 7/8 ths of top of cola ,, leave the bottom buds of cola on, You will be pleasantly surprised if you try it ! Or any special plant you would like to get more off of & higher quality also !!! In my opinion !!!