What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
lol not many secrets except great NorCal sunlight that baked us all summer, and well amended organic soil packed full of nutrients for the plants to feed from. and genetics as well….unless schrews has a bottle of hippy tears he's been secretly foliar spraying without telling us.
no secrets here, everything is in this thread.

Already got a few pounds trimmed and bagged up. thats got to be a full-season record :dance013:

EastBayGrower

Veteran
no secrets here, everything is in this thread.

Already got a few pounds trimmed and bagged up. thats got to be a full-season record :dance013:

Congrats, dont go all smeagle mode once youi got the product bagged and ready, let it go! drop that shit off ASAP, still SUPER dry in the bay area, jus sayin thou....

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
sunset
b7r1y94l.jpg

I notice you were talking about preventatives for PM. Have you heard of Regalia? Been working great for me this year, however I usually don't have PM issues here.

packerfan79

Veteran
I heard about something called zerotol, for pm supposed to be used in Hawaii on the golf courses, apparently they are anal about pesticides in Hawaii. I have never seen it or tried it. Supposed to be safe through out flower.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
nice man...yea im a day or two away from having my first turkey bags of the season. need to get these to market asap! i decided to let a couple other things ride a week or two longer.

jdkronyk101

Congrats schrews! Lookin great..for me its the sunset pics..they are epic..here's to havin a worplace with a view...its our time now..hard work should equal kind rewards..lookin gr8..keep it up..

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
thanks for the kind words everyone

Nice season Shrews. Still in the 209? Great weather this season in the Sonora area, besides the fires. Hope you finish strong.
yep 209 livin' . loving the weather right now for harvest , but the drought is real shitty. im south of sonora by yosemite.
I notice you were talking about preventatives for PM. Have you heard of Regalia? Been working great for me this year, however I usually don't have PM issues here.
never heard of it. might have to check it out, i'm noticing spots of PM here and there all over the garden. Ancient OG seems to be the most resistant.

nice man...yea im a day or two away from having my first turkey bags of the season. need to get these to market asap!
i can't really leave my property for very long right now, so its tough to move things immediately once they are ready unless somebody wants to drive out and get them. got some friends coming out soon though to help me watch the spot

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
sad Ancient OG:
XgIHv4el.jpg

happy Ancient OG!
iJBSDHkl.jpg

QW4D2dF.jpg

still cant believe this strain. never seen anything like it. I wonder what are the limits.

idk whats up with that '72 iranian mother but holy sheeeeeiiit, i just wish she had more kids.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
sad Dream Beaver:
HO9czgml.jpg

happy Dream Beaver!
i6fQ62Ul.jpg

I seriously go to bed and wake up thinking about how good this strain smells. Its like green crack, on crack.
:laughing::biggrin::dance013:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Sky Lotus got hungry and started swallowing her 800gallon pot. she's a big greedy fat girl. she will spread out and fill up your spot with big fat buds

EmGJCEwl.jpg

AJQ7pVvl.jpg

buJWJvGl.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts