What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
GOOD GOING AGAIN,Brother...
;)
Slap full of bud sites,that actually STACK!!
Sayin HI
Lg
YO brother thanks for stopping by! you were an early inspiration for me

Hey Shcrews, congrats on getting this far with such a great looking crop. I always appreciate your honesty. Whether things are going good or bad you let us know. Most folks out there have too much ego to share as much as you do. Any who...

What do you think of the Blueberry Hash Plant at this point. Seems like you were real excited about these early on. I did see you had one "dud" out on you (you mention it was the smallest in the garden). Im pretty interested in this strain and would appreciate any feedback you have. Thanks again!
Thanks for reading. I dont mind sharing , I try to have very little ego in this game, it serves literally no purpose other than to alienate those who matter and impress those who dont. Lots of psychedelics help, martial arts too.

re: bodhi's Blueberry Hashplant. It leans heavily toward Blue Dream, but seems to be finishing slightly earlier than a blue dream clone would. Seed vigor makes it an outdoor grower's best friend. 6 seeds all produced very similar blueberry-smelling herb, not much variation, seems good for seed gardens when a uniform product is desired. I just picked up a couple more packs for next year

gorilla ganja

I try to have very little ego in this game, it serves literally no purpose other than to alienate those who matter and impress those who dont.

I think this is the best single sentence I have read on all of IC. So true.
I have been watching all season. You've done a great job. Some true monsters. Best of luck with the harvest and your future endeavors.
Peace GG

P.S. did you ever figure out the weird twisting of the plant tops. I know you sent tissue samples, did they reveal anything?

R

Rubber Chicken

Hi Schrews,

I posted a question on the previous page i don't know if you read it?

I am very interested in the Love Triangle you grew, could you please describe the smells or possibly show close ups if you have the time?

Very nice threads you have, thank you. :) :thank you:

bigherb

Veteran
Curious What do you do to deal with the dew ?

Is there any thoughts on handling this side of Mother Nature

1luvbigherb

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
not sure about Schrews but I'm in Sonoma County and the last couple mornings dew has been present. Looks like they got sprayed with a hose, not much todo i just wait till the sun breaks through and shake the shit out of them and thin out leafs

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
sierras are dry as hell, never seen dew out here below 2500ft elevation. has been pretty chilly lately up at the high elevation spot.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
no dew here. some PM starting to show up though on the north side of a few plants. Today i sprayed them with neem oil, which removes the PM for a while but you have to get complete coverage. I also tried some Greencure on a few branches... It removed the PM but also burned the hairs on the buds. I may have used too much, i used about 2tablespoons greencure per gallon of water. Anyone using that stuff, does it burn your hairs, if not then how much do you use

just finished the first wave of harvest, super early finishers. a couple Blueberry Hashplants, and a Stardawg x Goji. The stuff we chopped 3 days ago is already almost dry, it will be trimmed and sold asap, and then the second wave of harvest will begin around october 1. Most of the garden is still swelling but i expect to have everything down by october 15

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I am very interested in the Love Triangle you grew, could you please describe the smells or possibly show close ups if you have the time?
my Love Triangle is very sweet smelling, like berries, with hints of honey, cream and baby powder, and kush. I will take some pictures soon.

Hey Schrews what does your Stardawg x Goji smell like that is so far along in flowering?
the early pheno that we just chopped , has a really strong lemony gassy/fuel smell with some sweet berries in there too. There are a couple others that arent done yet, that are similar smelling but with longer spears instead of big fat chunks

P.S. did you ever figure out the weird twisting of the plant tops. I know you sent tissue samples, did they reveal anything?
the samples never made it to the lab.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
UV9iswTl.jpg

FCH07nOl.jpg

cd8pbLPl.jpg

kiXQZZ8l.jpg

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
Hell yeahhhh! That's a fatty nugget.

No dew, lucky u. Complete soakage each morning here even with no rain looming.

Silverback says to only spray 1/2 tablespoon a gallon in flowering. That's what I use and recommend. Minimal burning at that rate.

jd123

One, two the dews coming for you

Three, four better grab the blower

My plants have been rained on for 3 days straight, sun comes out for a day, then rained on for another few days. They were fine. Dont worry about the damn dew lol.

Swamp Thang

Veteran
Shcrews that monster uber-bud is the stuff of science fiction. I have no idea how you create such behemoth spears, and I won't be surprised to learn that your gardening techniques are closely guarded secrets, revealed only to the chosen few.

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
I also tried some Greencure on a few branches... It removed the PM but also burned the hairs on the buds. I may have used too much, i used about 2tablespoons greencure per gallon of water. Anyone using that stuff, does it burn your hairs, if not then how much do you use

1 tablespoon or less of greencure per gallon of water. I've been doing 10 tbls in a 14 gallon sprayer. no burning for me at that rate. when you get to the end of the sprayer and it's all foamy, stop. dump that shit. the foam will torch bud hairs.

I haven't had any PM this year but I've been spraying the greencure every 4-5 days as a botrytis preventative. So far so good.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a big cola. Would make your arm tired holding it that long... Congrats on the start of harvest. I like how ya use the cage material for drying . Spaces them out well! Maximizes space! Taking notes... Thanks for sharing Shrews! :smoke:

EastBayGrower

Veteran
looking great, lucky you harvesting already :p

still waiting another week. oct. 3 ish for ogs and trainwrecks, and longer for cookies and bubbas..

minimal cat damage for me, prop one more spray of water w/ bt/serenade, no extras dont want the buds smelling wierd

straight killing it like always, the pics are really appreciated, i know when harvest comes its hard to grab the camera and take a photo op... ICMAG thanks you

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
i stay away from serenade after mid way through flower that stuff stinks very bad, like stinky feet. BT is close to being odorless and breaks down quicker in direct sunlight.

Shcrews that monster uber-bud is the stuff of science fiction. I have no idea how you create such behemoth spears, and I won't be surprised to learn that your gardening techniques are closely guarded secrets, revealed only to the chosen few.

lol not many secrets except great NorCal sunlight that baked us all summer, and well amended organic soil packed full of nutrients for the plants to feed from. and genetics as well….unless schrews has a bottle of hippy tears he's been secretly foliar spraying without telling us.

Latest posts

Latest posts