What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

jd123

White widow

White widow

Nothin too chunked up yet. I've still got 2.5 to 3 weeks before I pull anything. Its a blessing and a curse to grow later finishing plants. I wont take some until novemeber. They usually do get quite a bit bigger than the early finishers but it sucks when your checking the forecast for snow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 19
That stardawg goji is looking stellar, the ancient og is on point as usual. And im loving thatElephantizer pic awhile back. Cannot wait to go seed shopping in SC. Loving the early finishers, have any jungle spice? Buddys finished super fast like those On a side note when u were running the coco were you on H&G or the 6/9? If H&G did you use the top shooter booster?

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Of course the pheno I flowered inside made fat colas and the ones I ran outside are just super lank and segmented.

Maybe they will connect up eventually but compared to all the other strains I have going they are pretty slim.

Nothin too chunked up yet. I've still got 2.5 to 3 weeks before I pull anything. Its a blessing and a curse to grow later finishing plants. I wont take some until novemeber. They usually do get quite a bit bigger than the early finishers but it sucks when your checking the forecast for snow.

Hey jd123 how far north are you at mate?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Of course the pheno I flowered inside made fat colas and the ones I ran outside are just super lank and segmented.
just give them some time. I had an AOG last year that was really lanky and not very big buds, but it stretched so much it still yielded 10 lbs in 400. This year i have a similar one, very lanky and stretchy, in an 800 this time and i think it will be over ten

milkyjoe

Veteran
DSC_0036.jpg

39 N in CO. GG4 with a month to go is my guess. Count me as one mo that can't believe how fast Shcrews stuff is finishing.

edit...about 5000 ft elevation.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
damn nice work MJ!

most of my garden still needs a couple weeks, not that many early finishers, but hey i'll take what i can get

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Looking good mang.

Is that heaven mountain 1 plant?
3 plants.

-------------------------------------------
That stardawg goji is looking stellar, the ancient og is on point as usual.
yah that one pheno of Stardawg Goji is amazing, A+ in all categories. i didn't save cuts of course, but im still tempted to clip a bud and re-veg it
And im loving thatElephantizer pic awhile back.
I'm not growing Tranquil Elephantizer, you might be thinking of the Dream Beaver. I do have a pack of the Elephantizer remix v2 on deck for 2016 though
Cannot wait to go seed shopping in SC. Loving the early finishers, have any jungle spice? Buddys finished super fast like those
KindPeoples has a bunch of Bodhi gear right now. I was there last week, grabbed a few packs of Blueberry Hashplant and Dream Beaver, plus a pack of Wookie x G13HP.

I also got a pack of Crockett Farms' Citrus Sap (gg4 x Tangie). Wanted a gg4 cross and a tangie cross, so that kills 2 birds with one stone. I wish Bodhi would release that gg4 x Wookie already, shit...

Never ran the Jungle Spice, idk much about the mom i would need to look up more info.

On a side note when u were running the coco were you on H&G or the 6/9? If H&G did you use the top shooter booster?
In coco I use H&G aqua flakes or coco A&B, 8ml per gallon. no additives. Ive had some great runs with that recipe, although i think my next indoor show might be organic soil. If coco with nutes is like playing with legos, organics is like sculpting with clay

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Does elevations play a role in flowering time?
higher elevation = more intense sunlight, which makes them mature a little bit quicker compared to coastal growing at a similar latitude, i think. but i dont have a scientific explanation. anybody?

theJointedOne

Veteran
when talking about full season full sun;
usually higher elevations have lower night temps, and more importantly larger differences between high and low temps daily. i.e. high of 80 but might have low in low 50's in the fall ect ect..

in my experience this leads to slow growth.... and longer waits for buds to mature, as the colder the lows get, the slower they wake up in the day and stretch their legs, swell their buds ect.

id say anything above 3k ft can be considered high elevation growing, although we know folks here even that grow muuuuccch higher than that :)

there are theories that the intense uv of higher elevation grows leads to higher thc production, but im not sold on that at all. Not saying it's false, but iv'e not seen first hand anything to support that.

looking good man....your selling the entire site on outdoor no till :)

B

BAKED_BEANZ

^^ i,m the opposite , lower the temps the faster they mature (in grow season). Lower temps signal the plants that the season is finishing and to get there groove on. (taking length of daylight hours out of the equation being the major trigger) More than likey started a week or two before other places and the major factor being the genetics.

i think you may find the higher the elevation its act a little bit warmer by a few degrees morning and night . Hot air act rises and cold sinks.

Last edited:

milkyjoe

Veteran
I am in high desert. Early through summer 30 degree dif day to night...100/70
Right now 85/50. Really high uv ratings.

Personally no clue what that means...just is what it is for me. Use that info if you want...but sweet corn grown nearby is kinda prized...sweet, sweet corn they call it. Could be marketing...I don't know

R

Rubber Chicken

How does the Love Triangle smell?

Do you have any close ups of her?

Very nice thread. Thanks :)

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Schrews if you have to equipment to clone I would try to get cuts of that stardawg x goji.

I've taken cuts this late and always gotten roots, just takes some time.

Latest posts

Latest posts