What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I was gone for a day , gettin some stuff done in santa cruz.

some things look like they are done already. Setting up the drying room this weekend, might start chopping on monday.

chop chop harvest time. sounds good to me except now we have to start being paranoid. Been chill all year but now its showtime

hope everyone got out ok. I wish i could help but im pretty far away

Love Triangle:
fWq9q3Dl.jpg

Afkansastan x Snow Lotus:
xi9VTO6.jpg

wiYudjP.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
That's awesome that your about to Start Harvey. I think I got a month left at least.
yah im stoked there are some early finishers. most stuff still needs a few weeks but theres a Stardawg x Goji that looks prime, still cant believe how fast it finished

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Shrews...can you notice any difference between Coot with turkey diestel vs oly mountain?
the mix from last year was chicken compost, not diestel.. But no i cant tell any noticeable difference, both are performing well

Nice work! Do u have a loop to look at the amber trichs? How much amber is there on her?
No i dont, i harvest according to the hairs, when they are all orange its usually safe to chop. I have enough experience to tell if somethings ready.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

i was sceptical on them being ready, only because how quick they got there hustle on. not your experience. but wow still in amazement how fast some of them banged it out. every growers dream to have some fast finishers to get the job started . it will just roll into one big harvest once you start. last pic,s look fantastic.

B

bruvio

maybe you said earlier but which Lat where you are?

my plants just started a month ago at 46 N.