What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

theJointedOne

Veteran
sick pics Shcrews.

I usually like your posts and general forum presence but saying anything to make a guy second guess posting his pics on here is BS. I've added many tools to the toolbox by zooming in and taking a closer look at photos. Scavenged many ideas for support, drip layout, containers, etc...I wish more cats would post pics.

im not saying people should not share if they feel compelled too. If you follow all of my posts youll see I often give props to those who share knowledge and experiences (in text form and/or pic form), as that is the nature of this website, one im proud of being a part of since 2004, and on overgrow ect before that

jd123

Thats why I said what I said. I wouldnt have responded to just anybody but your opinions are acknowledged and respected, so it may change somebody's mind about tossing up a few pics...when they should feel fine and dandy about posting them.

Jagged

I have obtained so much information from this thread as well as StankDanks epicorchard and others.

Share the love share the info, high % of u guys must be stoned when you post and it often amazes me the amount of agro and ego that goes on in these forums and others, have another billy or whatever and relax, life is too short :)

Keep up the good work Schrews, people like me are benefiting from your work.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
it rained last night, woke up this morning expecting to find branches in the dirt, but everything is still standing, plus the rain washed off all the PM on the plants that were starting to get it. pretty lucky. Need to get another layer of trellis up before it rains again or there will definitely be some broken branches next time

All the buds are swelling like crazy. It looks like i will meet or possibly exceed my goal for this season. Things are going fast, might start harvest next week. Chopping everything will take a few weeks so i want to start as soon as possible

i dont have enough workers lined up yet, probably need at least 4 people here full time for the next month or two. I have a couple girls that are confirmed for the second half of october, but nobody else is locked in yet. Somebody from here hit me up offering to work, so thats interesting

HatchBrew

Veteran
it rained last night, woke up this morning expecting to find branches in the dirt, but everything is still standing, plus the rain washed off all the PM on the plants that were starting to get it. pretty lucky

All the buds are swelling like crazy. It looks like i will meet or possibly exceed my goal for this season. Things are going fast, might have to start harvest in a week or so. Chopping everything will take a few weeks so might as well start as soon as possible

Congrats on all of it!! Just about oct"over" what a great year for some folks. Thanks for all the eye candy Shcrews.

HatchBrew

Veteran
it was a horrible year for some people though. i cant believe with my luck i made it this far

i'm on the horrible side this year. just keep on truckin'

gonna make it a strong winter and come out swinging next year.

Love Living it!!

EastBayGrower

Veteran
it was a horrible year for some people though. i cant believe with my luck i made it this far

hey schrews! congrats on the sucess so far! you obviously deserve it imo, karma is a great thing when living right :)

im sure it had to feel good waving goodbye to those officers that checked your plant cont.... then flip em the bird lol....

you got the garage set up yet for harvest? any sept finishers?

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
it rained last night, woke up this morning expecting to find branches in the dirt, but everything is still standing, plus the rain washed off all the PM on the plants that were starting to get it. pretty lucky. Need to get another layer of trellis up before it rains again or there will definitely be some broken branches next time

All the buds are swelling like crazy. It looks like i will meet or possibly exceed my goal for this season. Things are going fast, might start harvest next week. Chopping everything will take a few weeks so i want to start as soon as possible

i dont have enough workers lined up yet, probably need at least 4 people here full time for the next month or two. I have a couple girls that are confirmed for the second half of october, but nobody else is locked in yet. Somebody from here hit me up offering to work, so thats interesting

Glad your girls are standing strong after the rain, i guess we are suppose to get maybe a quarter inch tomorrow? Im thinking about spraying some Actinovate tonight just as a preventive. How should i apply it? I will be using a Atomizer, just soak em till there is some drip off the plants, spray flowers or mostly just foliage? thanks in advance

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Im thinking about spraying some Actinovate tonight just as a preventive. How should i apply it? I will be using a Atomizer, just soak em till there is some drip off the plants, spray flowers or mostly just foliage? thanks in advance
idk ive never used it. maybe somebody else can chime in...

are you trying to prevent botrytis? I'm not too worried about it in my climate

-------------------
I've been wondering what kinda camera you used. Looks like a nice one. I've never seen one like that but I'm not a camera guy either. Thanx for sharing.
Nice Hasselbald! I use a 501cm myself. Nothing like having a big negative for sharp enlargements of kind plants!
Its not my camera, friends came to visit and one of them is a photographer. he took some cool pictures, i will try to get them from him and post the best ones

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
you got the garage set up yet for harvest? any sept finishers?
Still havent cleaned out the garage or bought a dehuey, thats my job this week, plus putting up trellis.

this Stardawg x Goji OG is almost done. Cant believe how fast she finished, i'm tempted to save a cut and run it indoors. the smell is unreal, gassy chem funk.

bJlH7rX.jpg

CHsUS2N.jpg

More dank bud shots

Flo OG:
tE4f9pc.jpg

Blueberry Hashplant:
Lol6F4o.jpg

9bl6Mnm.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
stacking hard. bodhi seeds + coots mix for the win. no feed no spray

sorcerer's apprentice:
DzenxlLl.jpg

GBemEodl.jpg

Snow Leopard:
ekkbdmml.jpg

Ancient OG:
R055W3hl.jpg

Blueberry hashplant, this plant is the smallest one in the garden by far. got stunted in july but at least shes stacking properly. My dog likes to bring his tennis ball in the pot:
8uvsj8al.jpg

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
idk ive never used it. maybe somebody else can chime in...

are you trying to prevent botrytis? I'm not too worried about it in my climate

-------------------

Its not my camera, friends came to visit and one of them is a photographer. he took some cool pictures, i will try to get them from him and post the best ones

Yeah was just a preventive for PM, but everything has been hit with BT since first sign of flowers. We have been picking cats daily, maybe a dozen or so we have found. I think we are gonna try a mosquito net next season right when flowers set

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Looks fucking tits btw bud, Id love to come help you out with the scissor work and what not. I hope you get a crew that is drama free and are legit peeps. I have my own little garden I'm gonna be working for a few weeks. I just wish it was over and Christmas time. Keep up the good work kind sir

sdd420

Veteran
Is it me or shouldn't you be worried about putting your self in a picture next to a pot plant? I guess not if your medical but...be careful bro
Man I am paranoid just old school I guess peace sdd

jd123

Is it me or shouldn't you be worried about putting your self in a picture next to a pot plant? I guess not if your medical but...be careful bro
Man I am paranoid just old school I guess peace sdd

Lets just say that if he had a dollar for everytime somebody asked this question, he wouldn't need to grow herb anymore.

Dude sweet pics. That dog of your always puts a smile on my face. I'm stoked you went solo. Looks like this could be your year where you really get ahead.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.7 KB · Views: 21

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Schrews yer killing it bud.

Can't believe how quickly some of your stuff matured.

You ever pollinate anything?

I've been dusting all sorts of shit with my Ancient OG pollen but we'll see if it takes.