What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Did your yellow weird plants ever come out of it? I have a couple that started getting that fusarium yellowing but they are only the ones in bags. Everything I did ByF style in mounds on the ground are noticeably more healthy.
everything is healthy except a couple stragglers that i never pulled. all the stunted ones seem to have bounced back and they are stacking.

Anyways looking good dude & thought you might like this sky lotus row shot
hell yah! how tall are those ? My sky lotuses are all pretty similar, none are that tall though

theJointedOne

Veteran
Funny you guys think pics make a good /big/ whatever kind of grower.

There's some peeps on here who grow more in one season then all you guys together will in ten years. Not every brags, shows off, or shares their whares.

jd123

Joe the Jags came down the 6th and 7th of oct. looked about perfect. Your plants have some of the nicest stacking I've ever seen, had to do a double-take on those pics.

Weather here looks good thus far. All my oregon bros know it can get pretty rowdy here as we make our way further into september. Support support and more support!

Mr. Chocolate your plants look awesome. Good job.

jd123

Funny you guys think pics make a good /big/ whatever kind of grower.

There's some peeps on here who grow more in one season then all you guys together will in ten years. Not every brags, shows off, or shares their whares.

I usually like your posts and general forum presence but saying anything to make a guy second guess posting his pics on here is BS. I've added many tools to the toolbox by zooming in and taking a closer look at photos. Scavenged many ideas for support, drip layout, containers, etc...I wish more cats would post pics.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
HcptWsJl.jpg

jvacep2l.jpg

NQSiheQl.jpg

G5Wei61l.jpg

HPbEByMl.jpg

RckyMtRdnk

I've been wondering what kinda camera you used. Looks like a nice one. I've never seen one like that but I'm not a camera guy either. Thanx for sharing.

O

Oakhills

Nice Hasselbald! I use a 501cm myself. Nothing like having a big negative for sharp enlargements of kind plants!

hell yah! how tall are those ? My sky lotuses are all pretty similar, none are that tall though

Think that one he's standing next to is coming up on 15'. Wish I spaced them farther. They are grown together at 12' centers but growing into the rows they are about 15' wide. That one he's standing next to has more OG structured nugs stacking and they smell just like grandmas piss :biggrin:

mofoo

hey i always forget my sarcasm doesn't reflect in text, plus i think its hilarious when guys say us big plant growers. everyone grow big plants in there own way.

jd123

hey i always forget my sarcasm doesn't reflect in text, plus i think its hilarious when guys say us big plant growers. everyone grow big plants in there own way.

One of the most viewed threads on this site is the "growing large plants outdoors"..it actually says "large" in the title and people known to post there commonly, were big plant growers.

So post some pictures of your awesome plants grown in their own super duper way instead of trying to call me out.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

mofoo,s , alright he,s just bit insecure, he,s not as big as you guys...(this is a joke in reference to guys comparing there dick size "plant size"seeing who,s better). mofoo now thats sarcasm mate. :biggrin: keep it real fella,s someone has always got something bigger and shiner than yours. best remain humble.

as its been mentioned not everyone throws up pic,s or can even talk about what they do.........

JD123 THIS POST WAS NOT DIRECTED AT YOU IN ANY WAY !!!!!!!!for your translation and anybody else who has trouble understanding my english . it means....to anyone who thinks there top shit , there,s always someone thats doing better than you. be humble

if if you can't understand that well move the f#$% on

Last edited:

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Looks awesome.. Love the scenery especially with those lovely girls in the pics. Winks

sackO

Latest posts

Latest posts