What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Sorry to hear it man. Looks like its only 25% contained. Is it dropping any ash?

Smoke from Butte fire is starting to roll in again here at my place. Looks creepy outside.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
id rather off it quick if possible and go chill by the beach until spring

had a few people offer 1k per unit for the whole crop, but i think if i break it up a little i can get 14-15 per

or it could all vanish. and i'll be right where im at now.

happy 9/11 everybody

If somebody has a big crop they can squeeze out a good amount of extra profit by waiting and selling their units for a bit more. The conditions in cali this year mean the market will be pretty dry in 6 months. people who are lowballing at 1k/unit will run through that cheap supply pretty quick and then they have no choice but pay more to the people who werent in a hurry to sell

You better get 14 even 15+, last season we pulled first of October and got 14-15 all day for fresh outs. Shit packs right now i see going around for 9 to 1000 for last seasons outs. that are all ambered out and fucked up looking. Just stick to your number and you will get it especially when u are crushing it like you do and your shit is top shelf like it is. 1000 is fucked for fresh outs unless u are sitting on 200+ packs. Ive always got rid of mine asap i hate having shit sitting around...

Calidude

Schrews, good luck with your garden. I have followed you since last year and hope you do well. I support you. But it is a total lost for me with the butte fire...house and garden. It is a big lost for folks this way....i have never knew existed in these hills so many fellow growers.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Schrews, good luck with your garden. I have followed you since last year and hope you do well. I support you. But it is a total lost for me with the butte fire...house and garden. It is a big lost for folks this way....i have never knew existed in these hills so many fellow growers.
oh fuck dude no! your plants were looking so good too.. please let me know if there's anything i can do to help. i have always enjoyed your presence here. This is such a bad year for so many people, it really hurts me to see

Sorry to hear it man. Looks like its only 25% contained. Is it dropping any ash?

Smoke from Butte fire is starting to roll in again here at my place. Looks creepy outside.
yah the yosemite fire is dropping lots of ash. smoke is crazy. Getting lots of smoke from the rough fire too. It was basically dark outside all day.

i saw they set up sprinklers around the giant sequoias to protect them.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn sucks to hear calidude, alot of other ICmag guys got burnt out as well…shit is just so fucked..how could calfire even let that fire get to 65k acres.

schrews tell that guy that offered you 1k to go to india and drink water out of the sewage systems. fuck, anybody that offered me that fucking bullshit price would get the door shown to them politely but would never be even considered a friend or business aquaitance, that is insulting pricing. i almost got into an argument with a friend of 10+ years today when he tried offering me prepay of 17 for my deps…like buying 50 is even worth a discount these days. after ALL the fucking bullshit we have dealt with this year, code enforcement raids and now the fires, i am taking a very angry attitude towards any lowballers.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
anybody that offered me that fucking bullshit price would get the door shown to them politely but would never be even considered a friend or business aquaitance, that is insulting pricing. i almost got into an argument with a friend of 10+ years today when he tried offering me prepay of 17 for my deps…like buying 50 is even worth a discount these days. after ALL the fucking bullshit we have dealt with this year, code enforcement raids and now the fires, i am taking a very angry attitude towards any lowballers.
17 isnt bad. i had a very good friend lowball me at 900, it was kind of offensive but then again he was raised by a crazy single mom who was a total chiseler so i guess its probably not his fault.

reppin2c

Veteran
9 damn I'd tell em to kick rocks. Tough to be a cali grower in November. Hope everyone stays safe from those fires.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

buyers just count on you needing the coin and they want to make as much scratch as possible taking it down the road to the next. you want the good candy bring your wallet.( sports bag)

@yes4prop215 you said like 50 is even worth a discount these days , shit yeah it is if they get 50 each week lol you put the work in for sure. you know its worth. you know your bringing them the primo in the market it deserves few extra bucks.

Last edited:

mako44

Hey shcrews ! Or anyone else, Got Question , Rain is supposed to come here (so cal) next few days, 1/2 to 1 inch ,, My outdoor is tied up , But there big plants 10 ft, many need at least another month to finish, or more ! some small ones have very tight colas already actually close already (surprisingly) ,like burkle & a white master, What you think about the rain, not much can be done that i know about ,, ? Anyone ever cover there big plants ? If it dont rain for days in row i'm sure i will be ok ! But what you guys think ??? Thanks !

sho

Veteran
Mako, we get lots of rain in Michigan and most people grit teeth and bear it. Not much else you can do besides give them a shake as soon as it stops to try to get rid of any excess water. Unless you've got hoops in place over them already not much that could be done. Here's where the remesh and net and all the man hours were spent prepping for.

Wish you guys the best!

jd123

Hey shcrews ! Or anyone else, Got Question , Rain is supposed to come here (so cal) next few days, 1/2 to 1 inch ,, My outdoor is tied up , But there big plants 10 ft, many need at least another month to finish, or more ! some small ones have very tight colas already actually close already (surprisingly) ,like burkle & a white master, What you think about the rain, not much can be done that i know about ,, ? Anyone ever cover there big plants ? If it dont rain for days in row i'm sure i will be ok ! But what you guys think ??? Thanks !

Dont cover them with anything unless its at least a few feet above the canopy. Trapping moisture and restricting air flow is a master for disaster. But this early on, unless you have some extremely early finishing strain none of us big plant growers have heard of thats already wicked dense by now, it wont mold. Even my early finishers are no where near thick enough to start rotting even if they get soaked for a few days. If anything support branches, but as for rot, your fine.

HatchBrew

Veteran

Just make sure that they have support. Get out there and shake em out once it is over.

Few years back we used market umbrellas the 6-10' wide ones you can find at Walmart or target, I also had a leaf blower to dry them off with. I'm about to get hit with that same storm as well but everything is under plastic this year.

http://www.walmart.com/ip/9-Wood-Market-Umbrella-Multiple-Colors/15230083

Dream Beaver for sure. don't sleep on that strain. I might be in love with the way it smells.

Love Triangle is my 2nd choice out of the ones you said
What up Schcrews!?
Bummed I fried a whole pack of dream beavers those look amazing. And I think we are stoked this year price wise. Shit is Dryyyyyy. Did your yellow weird plants ever come out of it? I have a couple that started getting that fusarium yellowing but they are only the ones in bags. Everything I did ByF style in mounds on the ground are noticeably more healthy. Anyways looking good dude & thought you might like this sky lotus row shot

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 16

mofoo

Dont cover them with anything unless its at least a few feet above the canopy. Trapping moisture and restricting air flow is a master for disaster. But this early on, unless you have some extremely early finishing strain none of us big plant growers have heard of thats already wicked dense by now, it wont mold. Even my early finishers are no where near thick enough to start rotting even if they get soaked for a few days. If anything support branches, but as for rot, your fine.

what do you mean by US BIG PLANT GROWERS i don't think I've seen ya photos yet

ponolove

The local dispensarys carry 4 or 5 different jagers. Mine went around the first week of Oct last year and looks the same this year. That smell, the look,
it's my favorite cut