What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

hup234

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Shcrews...IF you've grown all three,what's the difference in the smoke of skylotus,dreamlotus and bbhp...trying to decide on winter crop ...thanks

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad you stuck with it on the blueberry hashplant! She's very thankful I see! Great shots, the garden is frosting up and filling in quickly! Bet you feel a bit relaxed now that the inspection is all over with! :smoke:

One of the many reasons this thread is so popular. Shcrews throws in a nightly news style tear jerker about a homely little BB hash plant that was on the way out... And now look at her! Local LEO's even approve...Good stuff man. Keep doin' what you do! Cause you doin' it right!

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
First, your garden looks great and those are some sweet photos at sunset. Wow. Print worthy some of them, IMO. I want that first one in landscape style framed on my wall. Can you turn your camera sideways next time, please? :)

So there was this BB Hashplant baby, back in May

But a couple days later she had some problems:

I was going to kill her:

but i decided to give her a chance. and now:

View Image

cool story huh

You left out the best part! What happened between those two sets of photos? Did you do anything differently with that plant?

Inquiring minds want to know how that apparently root rotting plant turned into that sweet bush. How does she compare size-wise to the other single plant pots?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
You left out the best part! What happened between those two sets of photos? Did you do anything differently with that plant?

Inquiring minds want to know how that apparently root rotting plant turned into that sweet bush. How does she compare size-wise to the other single plant pots?
I didn't do anything different with that plant. After it started wilting i cut back on watering a bit, thats about it. I had a feeling it would bounce back and it did, with a vengeance. It's the biggest plant in the garden now besides the Ancient OG's.
------------

Shcrews...IF you've grown all three,what's the difference in the smoke of skylotus,dreamlotus and bbhp...trying to decide on winter crop ...thanks
I havent seen any of those strains finished, but I'm growing Sky Lotus and BB Hashplant right now. For what its worth, it seems like the BBHP is flowering faster than the Sky Lotus
-----------------------

How's life since the drip was setup shcrews?
Life has its ups and downs, like always. But since the drip was finished, lets see..... Well another birthday came and went. No friends visited, only one called. I tweaked my back but i think its all healed now. Downloaded Tinder and met a girl but she hasnt gotten back to me in a couple days :( think my well is going dry. barely get 1gpm now, if that. Its still enough to get by but no more showers for me haha! hoping i can make it through this season without having to get water trucked in.

On the plus side, The garden is looking pretty good, i've been working out and playing drums everyday and making decent progress in both areas. My family is healthy and my dog is too, so i cant complain

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Afkansastan x Snow Lotus

Afkansastan x Snow Lotus

keeping you guys posted on these testers. Out of 6 females there are 3 that are very squat and bushy with big fat colas forming already, they smell strongly of tangerines.

there is one that is a bit lankier, and smells strongly of bananas.

the last two females have a structure that is somewhere between the first two phenos. and a smell to match. I call it Banangerine:
EuKB6uV.jpg

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
whats happening with your well? are you letting it rest or are you running it 24-7? i had some sputtering but it was because i was literally running it for 2 days straight watering the grass, after i turned it off for 2 days got my pressure back. you can always get a quick well test for under $100 bucks and they will tell you approx gpm, water table, static pressure, etc...

TriSierra

whats happening with your well? are you letting it rest or are you running it 24-7? i had some sputtering but it was because i was literally running it for 2 days straight watering the grass, after i turned it off for 2 days got my pressure back. you can always get a quick well test for under $100 bucks and they will tell you approx gpm, water table, static pressure, etc...

watering your grass huh Prop? i water my 'grass' too.

milkyjoe

Veteran
You know Tom has been hitting up to 10 lbs in 300s using 30 gallons every other day. As water becomes more of an issue people may have to give up huge soil and up the growing skills

jd123

These are getting 20 gals per day and they'll be 7-8 #'s...I can only water 10 gals at a time before it goes to waste and runs-off. 10 gals at 4am and another 10 at 4pm. But there also not smart pots. Smart pots i would be doing something different.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.7 KB · Views: 17
I didn't do anything different with that plant. After it started wilting i cut back on watering a bit, thats about it. I had a feeling it would bounce back and it did, with a vengeance. It's the biggest plant in the garden now besides the Ancient OG's.
------------

I havent seen any of those strains finished, but I'm growing Sky Lotus and BB Hashplant right now. For what its worth, it seems like the BBHP is flowering faster than the Sky Lotus
-----------------------

Life has its ups and downs, like always. But since the drip was finished, lets see..... Well another birthday came and went. No friends visited, only one called. I tweaked my back but i think its all healed now. Downloaded Tinder and met a girl but she hasnt gotten back to me in a couple days :( think my well is going dry. barely get 1gpm now, if that. Its still enough to get by but no more showers for me haha! hoping i can make it through this season without having to get water trucked in.

On the plus side, The garden is looking pretty good, i've been working out and playing drums everyday and making decent progress in both areas. My family is healthy and my dog is too, so i cant complain

Nice work shcrews stay posi mate�� garden looks immense

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
No i basically only use water for my plants and for cooking/dishes, but flow has been slower every day. I might get a well test thats a good idea.
You know Tom has been hitting up to 10 lbs in 300s using 30 gallons every other day. As water becomes more of an issue people may have to give up huge soil and up the growing skills

no i didnt know that, i believe you/him though. Totally possible if you have everything dialed. last year i watered every other day and pulled some big plants from 400's, and my garden was far from dialed.

why is 10% every other day better than 5% everyday? i thought you said letting the soil get dry is asking for problems....

Latest posts

Latest posts