What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Ok, i see why you're not getting any residue. where did you get this application rate? I don't think they offered the dilution rate for foliar application.

Did you read the label? that's where i got it. Actually they say "mix 14-28 ounces of product per 100 gallons of water". Which is only 4-7 grams per gallon. But like i said, I double that and use 14g per gallon of water.

here you go, it's under
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
GREENHOUSES (AND OTHER COVER)
:

http://www.everwoodfarm.com/pdf/PFR-97_label.pdf

btw, epic recommended 6 ounce per 5 gal of water.
well thats way more than they recommend, seems like a waste of money to me. PFR-97 is not cheap at almost $250 for 5lbs , = about $3 per ounce. but he claims it was effective treatment so perhaps there is no risk of overdosing. that stuff seems to be pretty harmless to plants.

-------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: i also found this useful information on the product label just now:

"Frequent application may be required under dry
conditions, during periods of increased pest buildup
or reproduction, or rapid host plant growth.
More frequent application at low rate (e.g. 14-16
oz/100 gal every 3 to 5 days) is more likely to
improve results than using higher rates at low
frequency (e.g. 28 oz/100 gal every 10 days)."

milkyjoe

Veteran
The question becomes what else does it kill? I hate using stuff like this unless I absolutely need it...it is bullshit to think there are no "side effects". Like you using antibiotics...there are consequences

Calidude

Did you read the label? that's where i got it. Actually they say "mix 14-28 ounces of product per 100 gallons of water". Which is only 4-7 grams per gallon. But like i said, I double that and use 14g per gallon of water.

here you go, it's under
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
GREENHOUSES (AND OTHER COVER)
:

http://www.everwoodfarm.com/pdf/PFR-97_label.pdf

well thats way more than they recommend, seems like a waste of money to me. PFR-97 is not cheap at almost $250 for 5lbs , = about $3 per ounce. but he claims it was effective treatment so perhaps there is no risk of overdosing. that stuff seems to be pretty harmless to plants.

-------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: i also found this useful information on the product label just now:

"Frequent application may be required under dry
conditions, during periods of increased pest buildup
or reproduction, or rapid host plant growth.
More frequent application at low rate (e.g. 14-16
oz/100 gal every 3 to 5 days) is more likely to
improve results than using higher rates at low
frequency (e.g. 28 oz/100 gal every 10 days)."

thanks. I see how you came up with it now. the rate they recommended is for greenhouse but you basically just doubled it for outdoor spray.

14 to 28 ounce range actually covers the outdoor application which is 1lb or 16oz / acre, assuming at 100 gallon. weird instruction.

B

birdman_

Apologies in being Nieve but you guys (like) grow for MMJ Dispensaries I understand !?
(Bet with that) you could " Bend" the Rulez a bit! :) .. " That's ALOT of Ganja ! :D
Best Examples I've EVER Seen.. :yoinks:

odkin

Shcrews- did you ever get the results of your testing back? Anything to report as to what your plant issues might be contributed to?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Just got a compliance check, 3 sheriffs. fuckin scary shit. i do not like dealing with police

apparently i passed though.

they actually did look in the pots and count the stalks. They were tripping cuz they said i have 3 plants per pot but i told them it was just one plant that i buried really deep early in the season so now it has multiple main branches. showed them some of the single-planted monsters and told them those were not buried as deep which is why you can see the single main stalk. They were impressed, shook my hand and said i have the biggest plants they've ever seen and what's my secret...

trippy.

hope they dont come back.:tiphat:

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Shcrews- did you ever get the results of your testing back? Anything to report as to what your plant issues might be contributed to?
not yet

did they schedule a compliance check? or come up randomly?
what county? yuba? butte?
it was random, but i talked to a few friends out here and they got checked today also.

in good ol' mariposa county

can't believe they bought that shit...
they didnt at first but i insisted. I have more experience dealing with police than most people ever should. these ones were actually pretty nice though.

I feel like i should celebrate. But i dont want to get too fucked up and then have them show up again , like JUST KIDDING! haha fuck

B

birdman_

Just got a compliance check, 3 sheriffs. fuckin scary shit. i do not like dealing with police

they actually did look in the pots and count the stalks. They were tripping cuz they said i have 3 plants per pot but i told them it was just one plant that i buried really deep early in the season so now it has multiple main branches. showed them some of the single-planted monsters and told them those were not buried as deep which is why you can see the single main stalk. They were impressed, shook my hand and said i have the biggest plants they've ever seen and what's my secret...

trippy.

:tiphat: :smoke:

(^ Yep! & Best of Luck)

S

StanKDanK

trippy.

did they jump over your gate ?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

trippy.

damn bro i was just about to PM you regarding your area…thats scary as hell man. do you have a gate? did they just drive up into your property?

they like to make small talk and act friendly but they are all crooks, but it definately helps to maintain calm composure and act as friendly as possible, we have a saying at YPC about code enforcement checks and its "kill them with kindness, then sue them later" lol

O

Oakhills

Regarding the triple planted pots, TheRealHash mentioned in his thread that once the root system grows into each other it is legally considered one plant. I'm not sure how that works from a legal standpoint. Maybe TRH will come on this thread and clarify sometime.

Good job at keep your cool Shcrews!

Latest posts

Latest posts