What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

HL45

Veteran
Glad you passed bro! Seems like they are cracking down hard all over the state this year.

Prices are gonna keep going up.

I have more experience dealing with police than most people ever should.

:laughing: Right there with ya! Im from the Deep Dirty South and I learned to say yes sir, no sir, whatever you say sir, etc...like Prop said kill em with kindness.

Glad you came out clean! let your adrenaline come down and have a few extra beers tonight bro! At least we are sure who has the tallest trees in your county now!

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man I bet you play a mean game of poker.....mega positive vibes from Sc bro.

Your shit is tight.

B

BAKED_BEANZ

did you tell them your secret to big plants was burying them deep in the containers.lol next year you'll make sure you do them all with triple stems

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
did you tell them your secret to big plants was burying them deep in the containers.lol next year you'll make sure you do them all with triple stems
funny thing is the single-planted Ancient OG's are bigger than anythign else in the garden.

anyway i told them its no secret, just use good seeds and lots of good dirt.

did they jump over your gate ?
I actually had just gotten home from breakfast and left the gate open cuz a friend was with me and had to leave. literally within a minute the cops rolled up. But they said they are doing sweeps right now, I talked to a couple guys in the area who also got checked today so i think it was just bad timing

Lacocina

Mt Zion

Double Thai needs a long flower time.. Be ready for January harvest.

Hope it doesn't freeze out

My crosses with Ace have come out exceptional .. Now I'm adding Bodhis influences with them for next year

Best cross so far is Bay 11 x Panama wicked product and very heavy strong growth ..

Last edited:

EastBayGrower

Veteran
damn bro, hell yea you should celebrate!!!!!! I live in a city with an outdoor ban so if they come for me its chop time :(

Glad to see you beat them at there own game so to speak! MUST FEEL GOOD....

as always good luck on a successful harvest, one step closer, a VERY IMPORTANT STEP too...

edit: shit its not too late to run some quick flowering clones for a late season harvest lol doubt they come back around again before December... jus sayin thou,.,

S

StanKDanK

funny thing is the single-planted Ancient OG's are bigger than anythign else in the garden.

anyway i told them its no secret, just use good seeds and lots of good dirt.

I actually had just gotten home from breakfast and left the gate open cuz a friend was with me and had to leave. literally within a minute the cops rolled up. But they said they are doing sweeps right now, I talked to a couple guys in the area who also got checked today so i think it was just bad timing

glad they left you alone .. looks like being polite was the ticket

mako44

Ancient OG

Ancient OG

My Ancient og plant is taking off like crazy Too,, like 4-5 inches a day, on all tips (its been topped several times) Crazy fast ,Really nice smell & frost !! made seeds AO x AO ,, Glad i got at least 1 female plant out of the 28 seeds !!! Fastest Froster !! Say that 3 X :woohoo:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad to hear everything went well with the inspection. Must feel proud hearing how big and healthy your plants are from some folks going on garden tours... :smoke:

MountZionCollec

Mt Zion

Double Thai needs a long flower time.. Be ready for January harvest.

Hope it doesn't freeze out

My crosses with Ace have come out exceptional .. Now I'm adding Bodhis influences with them for next year

Best cross so far is Bay 11 x Panama wicked product and very heavy strong growth ..

After making my post I changed my plan a little to fully utilize the 300 square foot greenhouse for a 3rd harvest and double Thai will be in there, but not because the flowering time. I will have my 2nd outdoor harvest reusing the same pot/soil from the full season plants that will be in tunnel greenhouses that will help manage the weather if it turns bad...but the weather in my location is very mild, November is known as having some of the best weather and December is almost as nice. Unlikely to get below freezing, a late December, early January are the expected harvest dates.

Lacocina

Mine came out a little airy but decent flavor .. Dis appointed in the thai experience that I was looking for

Got lucky with what I call a red pheno Golden tiger .. Nice greasy red buds after cure .. Smooth .. With a slow building expansion and very trippy .. But only one of four came out this way .. If I had only known I would have taken cuttings .. I was smart enough to get a number of grand daddy crosses with it though.. Working some chocolate trip f2 and lemon thai from bodhi against the crosses .. Who know's..... As I said the Bay 11 x Panama is worth the effort for another one of the commercial growers dream strains.

Really like bodhi's blueberry hashplant so far .. But proof is after the cure.

Can't wait to see how Schrews epic grow finishes !

Yes4Prop215

Veteran

well now you know keep that gate CLOSED!! i have had several friends have their properties inspected because they slipped up and left the gates open. with the gates closed, they are forced to leave a card or honk which gives away their position, and you can ignore them until next time. thats how i got the headsup my GH property was about to be checked and was able to clear it out in time before they got back.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
well now you know keep that gate CLOSED!! i have had several friends have their properties inspected because they slipped up and left the gates open. with the gates closed, they are forced to leave a card or honk which gives away their position, and you can ignore them until next time. thats how i got the headsup my GH property was about to be checked and was able to clear it out in time before they got back.
I didnt slip up.

The gate to the property is always locked. Like i said when they showed up someone was leaving. Either they were watching and waiting for the gate to open (unlikely) or they were sweeping the area yesterday and it was just bad timing.

also they have walked up my driveway past the gate before when it was locked

MountZionCollec

Mine came out a little airy but decent flavor .. Dis appointed in the thai experience that I was looking for

The "Thai" experience is more of a legend then a reality as it is based on memories of decades ago when the general potency was lower. Both parents of double Thai are of medium potency and I came to the conclusion I would find a "more potent, higher yielding, earlier flowering, better effect" by searching in Aces Haze*Thai combo. Only reason I want to grow the double Thai is for Terpinoid testing so I know what it is bringing to the cross. This is also the reason I will move all the pure old timers hazes to the greenhouse, more for research and testing.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Never Give Up: a saga

Never Give Up: a saga

So there was this BB Hashplant baby, back in May
biggest plant in the garden. blueberry hashplant, and i think its a girl:
Er5wLAul.jpg

But a couple days later she had some problems:
heres a comparison, withering BBhashplant next to a healthy Sky Lotus..
0Ew4s6Tl.jpg

ifTUL0xl.jpg

I was going to kill her:
try pulling it up
you mean like yank/kill it? cuz im already on that path
Yea...but do it gently. See what you see. Aint nothin good gonna happen with those
Well if it was one of the biggest it probably was a male :)

but i decided to give her a chance. and now:

XNLndDjl.jpg

cool story huh

Latest posts

Latest posts