What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

oti$

It just happens sometimes...i got 10 males in a pack of sour bubble a couple years ago....someone else down the line got 10 females

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Shcrews , i v now started over 10 bbhp & all have turned male ! just wondered how many you started & turned out female ?, they are some smelly males maybe i will make some seeds like bbhp x ancient og ?? But i wonder why i got so many males ???,, All others were normal female to male rates ! My ancient og plant is big & frosting early into flower ,gonna be a frosty one, I also kept a ancient og male ! Thanks BUD !!!:woohoo:

I got 7 females out of 12 seeds of the Blueberry hashplant

the Ancient OG though i only got 3 females out of 24 seeds. last year i got 2 out of 7

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Afkansastan x Snow Lotus:
42AxdNUl.jpg

Sky Lotus:
NFptcJQl.jpg

Ock94zDl.jpg

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Where did you get the BB X Hashplant, im seeing lots of people growing it this year, just wondering if its from a seed company or a homie? Shit looks awesome btw Shcrews keep up the good work, It is hotter then shit today pushing 104 in my neck of the woods. I just threw some mulch on my topsoil on my outdoors and watered it in a bit this mornin. im getting sick of watering my plants pretty much daily

vince514

seeker of greater knowledge
Veteran
Everything looks so brown and dead next to those lush plants..so hows it work for you med guys with the water ban in place? Your allowed so many gallons ???? I'm curious about it

Calidude

thanks brah. hope you been good

Ancient OG :dance013:
that one is about 11x11 ft right now. I'm not expecting anything, but 10-15 lbs would be nice :biggrin:

The only ancient og coming close to that size is in a 500 gallon pot....next year I won't be doing anything smaller than 500....Def will test out some 800..

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Where did you get the BB X Hashplant, im seeing lots of people growing it this year, just wondering if its from a seed company or a homie? Shit looks awesome btw Shcrews keep up the good work, It is hotter then shit today pushing 104 in my neck of the woods. I just threw some mulch on my topsoil on my outdoors and watered it in a bit this mornin. im getting sick of watering my plants pretty much daily
Blueberry Hashplant is from Bodhi. it's Blue Dream x G13/Hashplant. Next year my garden will prob be mostly Ancient OG and BB Hashplant

it was about 105 here today. i didn''t do shit, just slept all day under the swamp cooler :dance013: But now i will be up all night. oh well.

i am done with watering, just using the drip system now. loving it.

The only ancient og coming close to that size is in a 500 gallon pot....next year I won't be doing anything smaller than 500....Def will test out some 800..
try some 800's and you wont ever want to use anything smaller

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Everything looks so brown and dead next to those lush plants..so hows it work for you med guys with the water ban in place? Your allowed so many gallons ???? I'm curious about it
theres no water ban. i'm on a well. it hasn't gone dry yet although the pressure is pretty low lately. Watering about 1500gal per day now

You're probably thinking of people who live in cities, on municipal water supply . THey are facing serious restrictions now, some places have made it illegal to water your lawn for example

Hope it rains a lot this winter

Dude everything is bushing out super nice. Did your weird ones come out of it? I'm pumped to some of the dream lotus next season. My BBHP's are big but I think the snow lotus dad would make them insanely huge. So far in my garden my biggest 3 strains in order are snow lotus, BBHP then the redeye Jedi. Have a few big pineapple hashplants but they aren't as stacked

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Dude everything is bushing out super nice. Did your weird ones come out of it? I'm pumped to some of the dream lotus next season. My BBHP's are big but I think the snow lotus dad would make them insanely huge. So far in my garden my biggest 3 strains in order are snow lotus, BBHP then the redeye Jedi. Have a few big pineapple hashplants but they aren't as stacked
The sick plants are budding normally but definitely had stunted growth. still waiting on lab results. i am sending in more samples tomorrow since i got paid recently :)

I have some Dream Lotus seeds to run next year if i want. you are right , that cross would probably get huge. Redeye Jedi sounds very interesting, i almost grew that this year but didnt because i had no experience with either parent.

i am a troll
you dont say

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
rv = nomad not troll . unless you play by fishing rules then its the opposite . all the broke talk gets old fast though . your suppose to spend your money not whine about spending it on things that cause you pain .
who's talkin about broke, i just got paid son

anyway i think a lot of shit gets old, but i keep my mouth shut cuz i try to be polite usualy

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
just wasting space at this point. mods please feel free to delete the last 7 or 8 posts plus whatever trolling is soon to come

B

BAKED_BEANZ

no people bombarding the thread with useless posts are considered trolls. ring any bells for anyone. why is it so hard if you don't like the thread don't come too it
like is it that hard. REALLY

Latest posts

Latest posts