What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
he hasn't ran the same garden twice or even done a mono crop in the garden to test the soil . If he was getting by he would not have to expand or lol do indoor at the same time as outdoor. struggling aka strugg is what im seeing.
the troll struggle is real:laughing:

Hey screws i'm about to mix up some of that pfr-97 right now. was wondering how much you you diluted and mixed it? thanks man
sorry i wasnt around earlier but i use 14g per gallon of water

is doing outdoor and indoor at the same time a sign of weakness?
im such a weakling.... busy... but a weakling.... LOL

sounds like the sign of a BOSS lol jk
I like growing indoors and outdoors. they are both fun. outdoors is probably a little more fun, but i'm a night person so indoors works good too. Setting up a nice indoor garden is pretty expensive though. Same with greenhouse.

how are things in the garden? any buds stacking? unknown sick plants starting to flower normally still?
yah the Afkansastan x Snow Lotus is starting to stack hard. a few other things are putting on some frost already but not much stacking yet. THe sick plants are flowering normally so far. Looks like i will harvest some weed this fall.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Fucked up my back today somehow. wasnt even doing anything, just stood up wrong or something. its pretty fucked, i cant rlly bend over and when i lay down it spasms. Been taking it easy so no new pictures. I hope this feels better tomorrow, or it could be bad news

O

Oakhills

Fucked up my back today somehow. wasnt even doing anything, just stood up wrong or something. its pretty fucked, i cant rlly bend over and when i lay down it spasms. Been taking it easy so no new pictures. I hope this feels better tomorrow, or it could be bad news

Get some CBD Meds pronto Shcrews! They might help you out. That drip is working out good for you (despite my scepticism), the plants are blowing up and you probably need to throw over more trellis nets soon.

Get that back sorted out quickly.... We're all awaiting the new photos.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
I have been taking a 20 mg capsule a day while roofing. Really keeps me going, and not thinking of the pain. Looking forward to having CBD caps, and taking it daily like a multi vitamin.

R

Robrites

If you have a jar of pickles, the juice is an ancient hillbilly cure for spasms and cramps. (drink it)

milkyjoe

Veteran
Good luck with the back. Lots of water. Mg and K for the nervous system part of the spasms and lots of fish oil for the inflamation

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
Why the k? It is ksil, sodium moly, some sort of B and marketing aimed directly at people that were stoned in school...would be my opinion. I do admire the balls it takes to make the claims though...then again I enjoyed wolf of wall st

aptus started it all and had a bunch of commercial growers hyping its use. it was supposed to do magic things like stop stretch in early flower, make branches stronger and thicker from the si boost, and molybdenum to move nutrients up to new growth quicker. a bunch of people sweared by it and justified the super high cost.

me and a homie were given samples, even ran double dose, honestly didn't see any noticeable effects. fast forward to 2015, and aptus has fallen off and now mills and several other brands offer their own fasiltor product. i even tried the new mills version and didn't notice anything.

you should start making nutrients milky you know more than all of those industry fucks!

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
my back feels better today. still really sore though. idk what the hell happened. At least theres not much work today, just some weedwacking and maybe put up a few nets. I'm really loving the drip system it makes my life easy !

I have been taking a 20 mg capsule a day while roofing. Really keeps me going, and not thinking of the pain. Looking forward to having CBD caps, and taking it daily like a multi vitamin.
nice. I should have grown a couple CBD plants in my outdoor garden this year. Didn't even think about it.

you should start making nutrients milky you know more than all of those industry fucks!

milky joe juice.. i would buy the whole line :laughing:

milkyjoe

Veteran
If you want salt nutes go to custom hydro. Owner knows everything I do and more. He will help you and probably cut your cost by 75%. For real.

Add some sea crop to jump up enzymes and you will have the bottled shit beat to hell.

mofoo

hey schrews so are you weighing out 14 gs or what? thanks in advanced, i sprayed 10 oz dry but i didn't weigh it just in measuring cup but I'm pretty sure that was wrong LOL

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Sorcerer's Apprentice:
W670D4Rl.jpg

Blueberry Hashplant:
59k0XPB.jpg

mako44

bodhi blueberry hashplant

bodhi blueberry hashplant

Shcrews , i v now started over 10 bbhp & all have turned male ! just wondered how many you started & turned out female ?, they are some smelly males maybe i will make some seeds like bbhp x ancient og ?? But i wonder why i got so many males ???,, All others were normal female to male rates ! My ancient og plant is big & frosting early into flower ,gonna be a frosty one, I also kept a ancient og male ! Thanks BUD !!!:woohoo:

Latest posts

Latest posts