What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

mofoo

IMG_5574_zpsqqi11qth.jpg
how i look campared to you shcrews this was JULY24

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
Nice garden. The blueberry hash plant sounds so good.
Peace and puffs

sackO

S

StanKDanK

i had that curling shit happen to one plant couple weeks ago. i saw twisting and curling on one plant. the symptoms were only visible on one branch about half way up the plant
I removed the branch and have not noticed it anywhere since.
This shit is like a UFO.. many people see it but no one know what the hell it is lol

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
slept in again, didnt send in lab samples cuz i missed FedEx. i am really not liking myself lately. oh well, theres always next week

I got the PFR 97 today in the mail. was $120 for 5lb bag, and $125 for shipping (!!!!!!)

it's cloudy so i think the outside humidity is high enough to spray during the daytime. dont have a respirator though, probably just use a t-shirt. Hey at least i get to use my new atomizer :)

Mix one 325 Mg tablet per gallon of water, and apply as a foliar spray, as well as adding to your watering as a soil drench....

I would be all over those plants with aspirin ASAP.
Good luck!
that's interesting. i dont think i can afford enough a$pirin to water the whole garden, but maybe i will try an aspirin foliar tomorrow. i am spraying the PFR 97 today.

RetroGrow

Veteran
Aspirin is cheap! You can get bulk bottles @ Walmart. Don't know if it would conflict with the PFR. I don't think you want to spray anything right after the PFR, as it might wash it off. A soil drench will work.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
your right it is pretty cheap. still though idk about emptying full bottles of aspirin tablets into my water tank

HillBilly1

Veteran
I have watered/sprayed with aspirin before when I had
A cut of Docs GDP given to me with TMV, it worked
And no ill effects.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
The whole "Lab results/university study or bullshit" mentality can get annoying quickly; us non-med state guerrillas don't share the luxury of sending leaf samples to a lab.

Anywho, I agree with strengthening the plants' immune systems. You can spray with Aloe Vera, which has the same exact effect as aspirin. You can order it here:

http://buildasoil.com/products/1-ounce-of-200x-aloe-vera-powder

1 oz for $17 + shipping makes over 100 gallons of spray. And, you can mix aloe vera into any spray. Out here in humid-as-a-motherfucker Appalachia where plants are hit with different pathogens every other week, we've been spraying this shit all year. Definitely helps a lot.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
not to argue, but technically couldn't you send samples from anywhere in the USA?

Soil yes, plant matter no. They have to have some sort of identification to get the results back to you, right?

If the sample was sent from a place like Maryland or Georgia, where growing is a big no-no, you're putting yourself at risk of a very bad time. :angrymod:

The person who receives the sample might not give a shit, but they very well might.

Aloe is the shit. You can mix it with anything, and it acts as a sticker as well.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Soil yes, plant matter no. They have to have some sort of identification to get the results back to you, right?

If the sample was sent from a place like Maryland or Georgia, where growing is a big no-no, you're putting yourself at risk of a very bad time. :angrymod:

The person who receives the sample might not give a shit, but they very well might.

Aloe is the shit. You can mix it with anything, and it acts as a sticker as well.

just give a fake address and tell them to email you the results.

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
just give a fake address and tell them to email you the results.

Point taken. I just never even considered it... I'm used to calling places to ask about products and when they ask what I'm growing, "uhm, tomatoes". There they do have an area code/phone number unless you use a pay phone (do those still exist?)

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i put 24 grams of PFR97 in 2 gallons of water. they recommend agitating the solution for a half hour but i cant really do that so i will just let it sit for a while and shake it. going to work on the drip system while i wait

Bradley_Danks

bdanks.com
Veteran
The whole "Lab results/university study or bullshit" mentality can get annoying quickly; us non-med state guerrillas don't share the luxury of sending leaf samples to a lab.

Anywho, I agree with strengthening the plants' immune systems. You can spray with Aloe Vera, which has the same exact effect as aspirin. You can order it here:

http://buildasoil.com/products/1-ounce-of-200x-aloe-vera-powder

1 oz for $17 + shipping makes over 100 gallons of spray. And, you can mix aloe vera into any spray. Out here in humid-as-a-motherfucker Appalachia where plants are hit with different pathogens every other week, we've been spraying this shit all year. Definitely helps a lot.

I'm sold. Got me some. Thanks.

i put 24 grams of PFR97 in 2 gallons of water. they recommend agitating the solution for a half hour but i cant really do that so i will just let it sit for a while and shake it. going to work on the drip system while i wait

Try using an air pump with bubble stone and/or a Lil submersible pump.