What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

I'm usually not much of a comedian, so I'm not sure what to think about that. I have noticed, though, that people giggle and nod when they don't understand something and don't want to admit it. Or when they're beingjerks. Maybe that's it.

HillBilly1

Veteran
Spray way early in the morning or in the
Evening and you won't burn your plants hatch
I love neem up to the 1-2 week of flower
And it's golden. PM and bugs. 2fer1er
Makes them shine and look really healthy

epicorchard

PFR mixed in with my foliar nutes every three days. I spray at night so it has time to work in a humid enviroment. I've also sprayed pyganic 5% and peppermint bronners. Basically sprayed every day the last two weeks. Switch I g up from bacteria to fungi to miticides. I went all out Rambo Norris van damn with a hint of old crazy Gibson on those little fuckers with a 4 gallon gas powered stihl back m pack sprayer on setting #4.

epicorchard

Hey epic, you ever try met 52 and guard for russets? not sure if you been to the redwood nursery in grants pass, but thats what ed is telling everyone to use. im skeptical but ive been doing it. do you think pfr-97 would be a better bet? Ive heard pfr-97 works on broads but not russets. then again I keep hearing mixed reviews on just about every product on the market. I just dont wanna waste crucial time spraying the wrong thing.

PFR seems likeep the new MET52, and I don't like any of the expensive citric acid and rosemary oil cin amon sprays. Seem like snake oil to me.

PFR mixed in with my foliar nutes every three days. I spray at night so it has time to work in a humid enviroment. I've also sprayed pyganic 5% and peppermint bronners. Basically sprayed every day the last two weeks. Switch I g up from bacteria to fungi to miticides. I went all out Rambo Norris van damn with a hint of old crazy Gibson on those little fuckers with a 4 gallon gas powered stihl back m pack sprayer on setting #4.

Legit

HillBilly1

Veteran
Hey epic, you ever try met 52 and guard for russets? not sure if you been to the redwood nursery in grants pass, but thats what ed is telling everyone to use. im skeptical but ive been doing it. do you think pfr-97 would be a better bet? Ive heard pfr-97 works on broads but not russets. then again I keep hearing mixed reviews on just about every product on the market. I just dont wanna waste crucial time spraying the wrong thing.
Hey I been there lol was less than a mile
from my house

O

Oakhills

Damn, Getting It Done!!!!! Thanks for sharing Epic

HillBilly1

Veteran
Have buddy who swears by sulfur spray but you
Really have to watch that shit and do it in the dark
Or the sun will fuck ya big time.. If you
Think it's bugs try Nukem or Byg Tyme there
Has been a few working with them and have
Eradicated the mites with those 2

Have buddy who swears by sulfur spray but you
Really have to watch that shit and do it in the dark
Or the sun will fuck ya big time.. If you
Think it's bugs try Nukem or Byg Tyme there
Has been a few working with them and have
Eradicated the mites with those 2

Research shows calcium polysulfide (lime sulfur) to be extremely effective. It's also very good at combating PM, but spraying it when temperatures are above 85F will burn your plants. Even if you spray at night. Maybe if you wash it off in the morning, but I wouldn't risk it this time of year. Also, if you've sprayed any oil in the last30 days it will probably burn too.

HillBilly1

Veteran
Research shows calcium polysulfide (lime sulfur) to be extremely effective. It's also very good at combating PM, but spraying it when temperatures are above 85F will burn your plants. Even if you spray at night. Maybe if you wash it off in the morning, but I wouldn't risk it this time of year. Also, if you've sprayed any oil in the last30 days it will probably burn too.
Very true and the Nukem and big Tyme must
Have a washing before they can be used OIL
Is bad bad lol burn your shit to a crisp

milkyjoe

Veteran

How do you like the stihl...worth it?

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
So the general consensus is to stop spraying neem or any other kind of oil before the dog days of summer?

It makes sense that a shiny coat of oil would help the sun burn the shit out of leaves, but does this really happen? I was planning on hitting my plants with a final dose of karanja oil soon.

So the general consensus is to stop spraying neem or any other kind of oil before the dog days of summer?

It makes sense that a shiny coat of oil would help the sun burn the shit out of leaves, but does this really happen? I was planning on hitting my plants with a final dose of karanja oil soon.

I would not agree with that consensus. Just don't spray in the middle of the day. I think oils are best used as evening sprays. As long as you don't overdo it and it's not reacting with something else you've applied they shouldn't burn.

Last edited by a moderator:
I only spray my oils in the evening after the plants are out of direct sunlight. I spray through the fourth week of flower and then stop.

~beez

HillBilly1

Veteran

You don't want the sun light burning like a sun burn,
you don't want to spray in the light for it will cook them
Like baby oil on a fat girls ass, after 2-3 weeks in neem
will leave that shut neem taste Some like it most don't
So 2 weeks in don't use neem and best to have it dry by
730 am on veg

R

Robrites

PFR97 Label

PFR97 Label

Not sure how well this will display but here is the label/instructions for those interested. The rest of the label can be found on my albums page.

Last edited:

milkyjoe

Veteran
Someone really should rule out hemp canker in this deal. I have a feeling when you try to grow giant pumpkins ca/b/si is the limiting factor. Every grow I have seen this summer has shown b and zn shortages. Micronutrients...but the lack of being able to get ca all the way to the tips or form necessary enzymes is a problem if you try to push the limits with N.

Latest posts

Latest posts