What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Today i'm cutting the grass It's already 3 feet tall and you can barely see the pots on the hill. The weedwacker is kind of fun, definitely better than mixing dirt, but that comes later.

the old plot:
Ey5pWe1l.jpg

sunset last night:
MDNWKmul.jpg

B

Baron Greenback

Horrible looking place to have to spend lots of time, you have my sympathy :)

N

NewAgeGenetics

Very shiny spot! no trees near the plants... this is why you get monsters!

BigNoise

Shcrews, any idea which Bodhi gear finishes earliest? Up here in Oregon, I'm trying to have things finished by the first week of October, last week of September even better. Much later and the rains show up and don't leave.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Shcrews, any idea which Bodhi gear finishes earliest? Up here in Oregon, I'm trying to have things finished by the first week of October, last week of September even better. Much later and the rains show up and don't leave.

It seems like the snow lotus crosses finish quicker than the appalachia crosses, but thats all the info i can give you

S

StanKDanK

did you use remesh or how did you keep those monsters from flopping over last year ?

Cannavore

Veteran

i haven't tried it outdoors but jabbas stash has some 8 weekers in that line and bodhi has reccomended it for outdoors to me once in the past.

C

CheifnBud2

Hey Schrews, What is the base/ what are the ammendments for that soil from rare earth. Just interested, thanks.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i haven't tried it outdoors but jabbas stash has some 8 weekers in that line and bodhi has reccomended it for outdoors to me once in the past.
That makes sense, bubba is a fast finisher. The Tiger's Milk and Jabba's Stash would be good bets for an early crop but for full season gardens they wont yield as much as something like Ancient OG or Blueberry Hashplant

Hey Schrews, What is the base/ what are the ammendments for that soil from rare earth. Just interested, thanks.
search for coot's mix, or boobs mix. i will post the recipe later when i find it

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
ok we are officially popping seeds today. here is the final list. total 132 seeds.

Rare Dankness:
-Flo OG

Bodhi:
-Ancient OG
-Afkansastan x Snow Lotus (got these as testers)
-Blueberry Hashplant
-Dream Beaver
-Heaven Mountain
-Love Triangle
-Sky Lotus
-Snow Leopard
-Sorcerer's Apprentice
-Stardawg x Goji f3

I really wanted to try the Satsuma but i couldn't get ahold of them in time. maybe next year...

Holistic Farms

Nice line up! You have a few strains that we wanted but couldn't get in time. I'll have to do more collecting on my off season. I'm surprised you don't have your seeds started for those 800's!? Limitless potential in 4 yds of soil. Are you planting early and adding supplemental light? I can't wait to watch you crush it this season. Good luck with everything this season!

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
That Blueberry X Hashplant sounds interesting, I got 11 beans from a buddy that claims its Blueberry X Mr. Nice. I guess Mr. Nice is (G-13 X Hashplant)