What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

reppin2c

Veteran
Farm help is good, now to work on that tan....lol so stoked you're getting the drip system laid down. Gonna take a lot of he work out of it. I still hand water but the drip system takes care of me most the time

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
chopped a male = new chewtoy

lXzZVMhl.jpg

mHII0Vkl.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Did you do her? Lol jk.

How did you do on the gg4 last year?
shes super chill, but she smokes hella cigarettes and is on antidepressants or something too.

idk what happened to our gg4's last year but i think we got the "dud cut" or something because each plant was only 1lb and airy buds. it really hurt our yield, since 25% of the garden was that cut. i dont like to think about it.

But i have seen other outdoor gg4 and it is amazing herb, and puts out for sure. I want to grow some gg4 crosses from seed next year. I was really looking forward to Bodhi releasing the gg4 x Wookie, but hasn't happened yet. that one would be a winner

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
Funny I remember when all of us posted in the glue thread about our duds you popped in saying your cut was "fine "I figured when you didn't show back up what had happened since we all got that "dud" cut from the same source after all. Old news who cares but interesting is all.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Funny I remember when all of us posted in the glue thread about our duds you popped in saying your cut was "fine "I figured when you didn't show back up what had happened since we all got that "dud" cut from the same source after all. Old news who cares but interesting is all.

They were fine until june, grew like crazy but then stalled out once they went in the big pots. I'm not sure it was the cut, or grower error. Wasn't a total loss, but there was nothing funny about that situation for me. seems like you are implying something but idk what

IGROWMYOWN

Veteran
They were fine until june, grew like crazy but then stalled out once they went in the big pots. I'm not sure it was the cut, or grower error. Wasn't a total loss, but there was nothing funny about that situation for me. seems like you are implying something but idk what

Funny that you popped in like yours out of everybody else from that booth was fine but all of ours weren't fine and we knew it but you chose to ignore or? grower error was a term that one of the old dudes used to try and cover the duds if you want to call it that fine but you had it right in your first post it was a dud sorry about the loss but it's not like you weren't aware. Like I said old news you live and learn. Grower error still cracks me up because gg4 is seriously one of the easiest strains to grow its one of he reason everybody can take such awesome pics of her.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Funny that you popped in like yours out of everybody else from that booth was fine but all of ours weren't fine and we knew it but you chose to ignore or? grower error was a term that one of the old dudes used to try and cover the duds if you want to call it that fine but you had it right in your first post it was a dud sorry about the loss but it's not like you weren't aware. Like I said old news you live and learn. Grower error still cracks me up because gg4 is seriously one of the easiest strains to grow its one of he reason everybody can take such awesome pics of her.

Thats cool you know things liek that.

Plants are looking good man. Glad to hear they are snapping out of that funk. Just saw my friends garden and they were doing the same thing from the heat. Think they just grow past it. Do you use teas ever or just straight water?

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Plants are looking good man. Glad to hear they are snapping out of that funk. Just saw my friends garden and they were doing the same thing from the heat. Think they just grow past it. Do you use teas ever or just straight water?
just water. Next season when my setup is more dialed, i want to start doingmore stuff like teas and foliar sprays.

i even got a sprayer but i still havent used it to foliar, been too busy setting up the drip system, watering, pruning, putting cages/nets. IDK how people do big grows solo, i always feel like i'm behind. as long as the plants are growing though, thats all that matters