Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Ancient OG:

S8g1AvRl.jpg

Jzf8dSql.jpg

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
Looking good Shcrews. If you kill something you better eat it no matter what it is... Have you cleaned out the innards yet? They look pretty thick and bushy in the first photo

HillBilly1

Veteran
Prop215... you say that like you're a damn heathen. Foolish...

How would you like it if your skull was bashed and smashed with a shovel head? ...you wouldn't be able to, your brains would be spread across the dirt while your body was still twitching in some sort of last strive towards survival
Yeah I use the 12ga

HillBilly1

Veteran
They say the young ones have not let learned to control their bites and give you all they have in one shot. Rattlesnakes can still bite 24 hours after their death...always bury the heads.:)
Main reason to put the head in the ground is
Meat bees yellow jackets wasps they can fuck ya
up after feeding on a rattler

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Glad everything lookin good for ya shcrews!

I didnt eat all the snakes I killed, I ate one, gave the meat of the other one to my friend whow wanted it, and the third one I gave to my dog whoms house he was fightin for. I dont like the meat all that much, its cool tho, tastes like gamey chicken, kinda like some duck. I got a few skins pinned up and salt rubbed on um, curin um, but dont know what ima do wit um.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
The growth on those is amazing! They all look great Schrews! Bet the vacation was nice after being solo out there for a few months!

You have a beautiful spot!

So how old are these plants?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
love that seed vigor! looks like those plants doubled in size over the last week! are you gonna pound the posts into the 800 gal or outside? i also got to put 2nd layer on which is crazy since i just got my first layers on around a week ago…shit is exploding with growth i came back from chalice this weekend to big growth on everything.

to the hippy crybaby whining about killing rattle snakes….really? lol come on man, like I'm gonna waste my time and risk my health to relocate a snake. fuck that!

i havent even seen or killed one yet, but for some reason my homie has rattlesnake bait in him or something because he's found and killed 6 since last year. i nicknamed his farm rattlesnake mountain because of it. his preferred method is to just take a shovel and hit them so hard they cut in half, i think thats too hardcore. id rather just bust out the 1911 and vaporize its head in one shot.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
Damn. Shcrew. I am in love with that Afghan Lotus.
You ever get your cuts going??
afkansastan x snow lotus are my favorite plants so far... great vigor and perfect health.. I took cuts of 2 different females , going to flower them in a small indoor grow that should be done before the outdoors so i will know what to expect

So how old are these plants?
they were sprouted april 1st

love that seed vigor! looks like those plants doubled in size over the last week! are you gonna pound the posts into the 800 gal or outside? i also got to put 2nd layer on which is crazy since i just got my first layers on around a week ago…shit is exploding with growth i came back from chalice this weekend to big growth on everything.
seeds vigor ftw. I will pound the posts into the pots that are single-planted.. The triple-planted ones have grown past the edge of the 800's, so pound posts outside the pots for those.

I probably should have started the netting last week but i was running around getting stuff for the drip system and stressing about twisty leaves.

Looking good Shcrews. If you kill something you better eat it no matter what it is... Have you cleaned out the innards yet? They look pretty thick and bushy in the first photo
I pruned most of the plants a couple weeks ago, but they need it again when the next layer of support goes up. The Appalachia crosses are really bushy

TheSilverMullet

Veteran
Have the plants recovered from that twisting new growth?

They look like they've blown up a lot in the past week or so. Maybe giving them a chance to dry out a bit while you were gone was a good thing.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
it looks like everything recovered but i'm not sure, a few old branches still look weird. most of the plants are fine, growing like crazy

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
so i planted a male by accident, just noticed it today, a Stardawg x Goji OG, triple planted in an 800 so it was easy to overlook. bummer cuz it was the biggest plant in the pot, it will look weird when i chop it. One male out of 60 plants isnt too bad, but i swear i double checked all of them before planting

The drip system looks like it will be a total bitch to set up, because i am going to have to coil the dripline through 3 cages and a bunch of growth. not sure how to do that yet but i have all day to think about it. just finished handwatering with the firehose and everything looks pretty good

RckyMtRdnk

I'm sure the other two remaining plants will not mind the gap cutting the boy out will create and will fill it in pretty quick. At least you caught it! Good eye!

Latest posts

Latest posts