What's new

MotherLode Gardens 2015

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gardens are looking great, guys! Good luck finding out that curling. Looks like its growing pretty well and will grow out of it. Looks pretty dry out there. That heat is tough. It must be hard to know when to water these big containers seeing as how you can't lift them to check how much water is left... :) Thanks for sharing, keep up the good work!

R

Robrites

I had one plant like that this year and remember one or two in the past...I have not found the cause but they all grew out of it.

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
I took off for a couple days to handle some business and get a mini-vacation after 2months alone on the hill

Didnt make it to chalice cup, im just chilling in santa cruz getting some beach time, and acai bowls.

Headed back to the farm today, hoping to see a bunch of healthy plants. If not then its off to the lab. I got everything for the drip system too, so will be setting that up . Also need to prune and put up first layer of trellis

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 15

DuskrayTroubador

Veteran
I took off for a couple days to handle some business and get a mini-vacation after 2months alone on the hill

Didnt make it to chalice cup, im just chilling in santa cruz getting some beach time, and acai bowls.

Headed back to the farm today, hoping to see a bunch of healthy plants. If not then its off to the lab. I got everything for the drip system too, so will be setting that up . Also need to prune and put up first layer of trellis

Holy shit that looks delicious.

HL45

Veteran
Hope your plants are doing good. I got a late start but it just means I'm,ahead for next year. Cafe Brazil!!! Good breakfast. All the acai is arriving to the us frozen...you could probably make em at home.

Did you stop by the beach to find another hippie chick?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

acai bowls rule...............

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
good to see the thread back. that leaf issue definately looks pH lockout related. i would feel very sketchy leaving the farm for a few days while that was developing.

im a hair away from finally finishing my drip system lol…got all the pots coiled and mainlines out but still havent decided on a pump and the final connections.

its a race!!

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Id hit them things with some ogbiowar tea, spray and water it in. Maybe some hygrozyme or cannazhyme too with some root stimulants if its an issue in the roots. The way the new growth is dieing looks similar to the russets I had but not the same, seems your leaves and branches are twisting more than curling up, like prop said good chance its ph related. Doesnt look like your soil is too hot tho. Hope everythings gets back on track for ya, your lab testing probably is the best bet.

On another note man, make sure n keep an eye out for rattlesnakes! I already ran into 4 this year....

Joe's Garage

Just wondering what lab you might send the tissue samples to. We've been seeing a lot of similar issues around my parts but soil and water tests aren't showing anything to out of the ordinary. I'm assuming you will change the crop when submitted?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
damn snakes…heard the baby rattlers are the most dangerous. homie found a baby one in our garden last month and smashed it with a shovel….definately gotta look twice.

Prop215... you say that like you're a damn heathen. Foolish...

How would you like it if your skull was bashed and smashed with a shovel head? ...you wouldn't be able to, your brains would be spread across the dirt while your body was still twitching in some sort of last strive towards survival

Last edited:

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Prop215... you say that like you're a damn heathen. Foolish...

How would you like it if your skull was bashed and smashed with a shovel head? ...you wouldn't be able to, your brains would be spread across the dirt while your body was still twitching in some sort of last strive towards survial

I know what your saying, at the same time those snakes are pretty damn dangerous. I got 3 little kids running around on my property, got to tell them how to watch out for snakes and show them the dangers, the other day one was battling my dog for his dog house, if i didnt intervene he would have probably kilt my dog. I didnt really feel bad taking off his head. Now the one in the backyard that had caught a rat, I let him live and drove him a few miles out in the woods, he earned his life by getting rid of pests.
There is always the "they are just defending themselves" argument, well so am I, and GUARANTEED if that snake was big enough to make me the size of a rat, he'd have kilt my ass too, and probably ate me.

R

Robrites

So Funny

So Funny

Looks like its time to fire up the grill!

I live in a town of 18 peeps 100 miles from the nearest walmart/mcdonalds...30 miles for gas...for years they had a rattlesnake and bear feed here in the fall.

R

Robrites

damn snakes…heard the baby rattlers are the most dangerous. homie found a baby one in our garden last month and smashed it with a shovel….definately gotta look twice.

They say the young ones have not let learned to control their bites and give you all they have in one shot. Rattlesnakes can still bite 24 hours after their death...always bury the heads.:)

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
good to see the thread back. that leaf issue definately looks pH lockout related. i would feel very sketchy leaving the farm for a few days while that was developing.

im a hair away from finally finishing my drip system lol…got all the pots coiled and mainlines out but still havent decided on a pump and the final connections.

its a race!!

I had to go to santa cruz for a few days to handle business and also a mini vacation. got some nice shatter too. It was a nice few days to get my head cleared, now i am recharged and ready to crush it

I am starting to install the drip system tomorrow. have all the parts, just need to set it up and dial it in.

Plants need another layer of support. I got a 3000ft roll of 6.5-foot trellis netting , just need some T-posts so i can put up nets after i finish the drip system
PjaQ3RGl.jpg

Shcrews

DO WHO YOU BE
Veteran
i was gone for 5 days, so didn't know what to expect when i got back . BUT everything is looking good. some good growth, and no problems

kbaL3SIl.jpg

OpyCYPYl.jpg