What's new
  • ICMag and The Vault are running a NEW contest in October! You can check it here. Prizes are seeds & forum premium access. Come join in!

moonshine mix

mysta177

Hey joe.........hahaha Im ready bra...fliskas in hand. Thazt has to be the nices looking PK ive seen EVER. I mean from start it was huge and stanky. Im sure the smoke is going to be 2fold. Thanks for posting em up. mysta

G

From what I can see, it looks like Moonshineman has really struck gold with his soil mix formulation. All the plants look super healthy and lush. Nice job everyone. :D

~SeñorSativa~

i'll have to agree with the moonshine mix. i've been doing 1-gal bags and thing have been great, but now i think it's time to go bigger and see what this mix can do!

Whats Up MSM growers! I am officialy apart of the team i finaly found a grow shop that carries all three bags!!! This years Outdo Grow is gonna be major, cant wait 2 start !cya @ the finish line!

G

ck this M....From an article in cannabis culture. :headbange
look where she was B4 we got her.....:)
nice facility..huh. :puppydoge
someday...just maybe. [/QUOTE]

Last edited:

pizzadude

i dont think i can look at your posts anymore joeshmoe, the overflowing dank may land you on the ignore list, hahahaha

unreal stuff!

Yeah forsure Joe! i've watched a few of your grows in the past and mann talk about no holding back! Your all in the door putin paint wher it aint! alot Of the older members have become idols 2 me over time!bless yah repsect!

G

Im still so honored and humbled a simple recipe in a high times 3 years ago could have helped so many.....Im glad folks like Mysta and the rest of yall have kept the positive spirit needed to grow excellent ganja......

Moonshine still rocks the orig recipe in 2/3 of his garden......but Im tinkering with a couple of Moonshine Mix hydro growers guide with the other 1/3........

Much respect for the organic soil growers of the world......

Moonshineman

Lucid

What an amazing thread, about an amazing organic soil mix, invented by an amazing breeder.... :kissass: ..... i have a pack of Blue Med, Diciple and Rhino Goo.... i cant wait to start them . i will be posting grow logs when i do.. Kudos Moonshineman on all your projects and endveors, and good luck on future ones..... :joint:

Last edited:

nd4weed

any advice about this mix

any advice about this mix

Hey All, Good to see good poeple gathering and compairing. And dont formally know ya Moon Man but read alot of your stuff and very impressed. Congrads!! Also I hope all goes or went well with ya as I know how the surgery thing goes--been through 4 in last 3 yrs and still need more. Now to my question at hand, Im a newbie and last crop failed 7 weeks into flowering and boy did it suck. Some def. but it turned them all yellow and they bit dust.. The mix Im going to try comes from seeing the Moon Mans mix, I got the thing mixed as follow: 40% FFOF 20% Miricle Grow Moisture Control 20% Light Warrior FF 20% Perlite the things I added was 1 tbl spoon D. lime per gall--- 1 tbl spoon Bonemeal per gall.--- 2 tbl spoons Bloodmeal per gall. I'd like to put some Superthrive in as well every other watering. How does this sound to Ya'All. Tell me what problems I may encounter with this mix so I can poss. figure out how to curve it before hand. Thanks All.

pizzadude

was hoping someone could help me diagnose/fix this issue. First let me say i LOVE my moonshine mix and the bud it grows, but just want it perfecto! I water my ladies with 6.1-6.3ph'd water from the tap after 24-48hrs of bubbling. The first two pictures are in flowering about 3-4 weeks in, leaves turn color and get crinkly.
is this cal/mag? nute lockout? idealy i would like to fix it with something i don't have to hit the hydro shop for, they are very sketchy round these parts....

I figured i would post this here vs the infirmary since it pertained directly to MM Mix and may help some others in this thread.

The third picture is still in veg(clone of fourth pictured plant, turned out SICK resin), but this plant showed the same leaves in late flowering as well(fourth pic)

Last edited:

mysta177

Most of the problem looks to be on older growth........Did you over water in the beging? Looks to a lil over watered now also.......but new growth is nice. How far in are they? This exact same thing happened to me and still does sometimes on old growth.

pizzadude

mysta177 said:
Most of the problem looks to be on older growth........Did you over water in the beging?
don't think i did, leaves are never droopy really and theres very good drainage in these pots.
How far in are they? This exact same thing happened to me and still does sometimes on old growth.
the flowering plants are at about 3-4 weeks 12/12, the veging plant is maybe 2.3months old. i just transplanted her to a 5 gallon pot last nite too before the photo so she was just watered. This happened on my last grow at about teh same time. The vegin' plant is so dense that the lower leaves barely get light too, the flowering ones i just want to ensure have adequate fuel to grow nice buds.

i may top dress them with budswell in about a week or so then just h2o for the ride home. This is really only on lower growth and all the plants are still healthy and green on top. Thanks Mysta!

arnold layne

pizzadude said:
I water my ladies with 6.1-6.3ph'd water from the tap after 24-48hrs of bubbling.
i've had similar looking results from too low of a ph.
raised my ph to 6.5-6.6, and the problems were gone (the leaves never recovered, but it stopped happening).

peace-
arnold layne